Deposit money into your Saving Bank-heist account
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 29 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
It's not like I won alot with Rivals, but I just found out today that they banned me from taking high % bonus, the highest bonus I can find is 100% at VRC. Actually, I lost like 10 x 500% bonus at Tropica and 5 x 300-500% bonus at Cocoa. I guess it is because I started doing this, I deposit money into one of the game and take it out when it is necessary. It's like you deposit money into your saving account, but this way, you dont have to worry about long term committment, lol. I worried about they will ban me in bonus, that's why I didn't write it out before, but now I'll show everyone how to do this, it's something we can do to our money.
- Started by
- at October 30, 2010, 19:46:30
- last active 29 days ago
You play with either a free chip or deposit with max cashout condition and you win more than the max cashout allows or you deposit with high % bonus and you will do this step first, in case you might lose everything later (I did this, lol). This is what you can do,
1/ Play Bank heist 1 on whatever the amount of coin you like until you reach the scene of either the police car chasing the robbery car or the policeman chasing the bomber guy (I like the policeman chasing the bomber guy, it's easier to set it up)
2/ choose the coin value at either $3.75 per spin or $7.50 per spin, it's up to how much money you have in the account at the moment.
3/ play until one more set of robbery car or bomber guy before you get to the bonus round, then stop.
You have done the depositing step at this point
When you want to withdraw the money out, here is what you do,
1/ if you set it up at $3.75 per spin, then prepare to have about $22.50 in your account and spin on that game till you get the bonus, usuaally it takes about 1 or 2 spins to get there
2/ if you set it up at $7.50 per spin,. then prepare to have about $45 in your account
Your goal is to get either the robbery car bonus or the bomber guy bonus because it is a gurantee that you will win something, the lowest coin you can collect is 900 coins and the highest coin is 1875 coins, I think. You dont want to get the police car bonus or the policeman bonus because it's risky, you can get from 2 to 5 free spins with 2x to 4x multiplier. I was stunned when I tried to take it out at Tropica and the policeman caught up, I had 2 free spins with 2x multiplier and won zero.
the screen shot is the one I've successfully done at Cocoa, I claimed comp pts for $21 ant my first spin got me to the bomber man bonus, I won 1875 coin on $3.75 spin which was $93.75, then I cashed it out.
- I played this game and I did get the police man chasing the other car bonus. I ran out of money before I could reach the end. So I made another deposit and went back to that game and it was like the bonus never existed. Are saying that it will save the game info and put back at where you left? Second, how many steps until you reach the bonus? Thanks for your tip and sorry if I couldn't understand it fully.
- Sounds complicated but I'm sure it must get easier. You can also just "not play" your bonus round on (probably) all the games and when you come back to the game, whenever-your bonus will start to play. There have been times I exited the game on a bonus not knowing and have come back days later to play that game and there's my bonus round!
- 1st, you want to set it up only if you have more money than the max cashout allow or you take the high % bonus which give you a big balance to set it up. Yes, that scene will be saved till whenever you want to go back and play that game. It is easier if you set up with the scene of policeman chasing the bomberman because it counts down from 9 to 0 for bomberman bonus, try to play in funmode until you are familiar with this setup if you want and play it in real mode later.
tell us how it goes,bonusroundplease wrote:
I played this game and I did get the police man chasing the other car bonus. I ran out of money before I could reach the end. So I made another deposit and went back to that game and it was like the bonus never existed. Are saying that it will save the game info and put back at where you left? Second, how many steps until you reach the bonus? Thanks for your tip and sorry if I couldn't understand it fully.
- Well done Taaadaaa and thanks for posting the screenshot in reply #11 - I understand it now.
i assume though, that when you come out of the slot and go back to it, it is in the same position as it was before?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...