Depositing from USA
Readers of this topic also read:
- I was wondering if anybody in the US could help with a problem I have. I have a card, there are restrictions on it that keep me from depositing, and I was wondering if someone knew what type of prepaid card or something I could buy that would let me deposit. I called the people about lifting the restrictions, and they said they couldnt do it. Its a debit card anyway so I dont see what their problem is. Its my money, about 4 grand or so, and I told them well ill just withdraw everything and close the account.
- Replied by
- at January 30, 2010, 18:29:30
- I use my re-loadable prepaid Netspend card.
https://www.netspend.com- I usually pay $2.00 to $4.95-(depends on the store) to put money on it.
Free monthly Fee and each purchase Transactions fee is $1.00
OR you can pay $9.95 per month for Unlimited Purchase Transactions
---> Visit website to see the locations in your area to purchase and reload the money.
- Replied by
- at January 30, 2010, 18:43:19
Is there a certain place I can go buy one today?
Alot of check cashing places sell them and you can load them up right there.
I"m not sure what state you live in but i am sure you have some kind of check cashing place like a checksmart.
- i have been using entropay at every casino for about 5 years without one single problem. go to entropay.com and click "funding source", you might be able to load an entropay card with the current card you have but not sure.
you might think the fees for depositing and withdrawal are somewhat expensive but all transactions are instant and accepted at every casino. it is basically a visa card but with no depositing and withdrawal restrictions. check it out, it might be what you're looking for.
- I think netspend is the best so far, you can use it at all casinos and when you reload at a merchant it is only 2.00. Check the website and find one close to you and have it mailed to you. I have used greendot before but I wouldnt necessarily mess with them. I have had many problems. I hope that was helpful but if not here is netspends phone number: 1-866-387-7363
Just go to your local AAA office and tell them you want the AAA Travel Visa card. Literally very little fees except for the heavy 3% international fee. Otherwise no monthly fee or load fees either.
- Replied by
- at February 01, 2010, 09:42:15
- last active 4 hrs ago
Quoted from another form:
I have one of these cards and the limit is 3 loads per week. I've loaded mine more than three times already. There is also a $3,000 a week limit on loads.
See 'Loading and Reloading Your Card' in this pdf
This FAQs also states that reloads are unlimited.
Purchase fee applies. Consult your local AAA office for details.
The minimum card load is $100; maximum load is $3,000 daily in branch, $1,500 USD weekly online or phone.
Maximum balance on the card is $9,999
Up to 3 Companion cards for $1.50 each
ATM Fee domestic: $1.50
ATM Fee international: $3.00
Foreign Exchange markup: 3%
Account Maintenance Fee per month: $1.25 after 12 months of inactivity
Daily ATM limits and/or Over the Counter Cash Advance: $1,000 per day
Over the Counter Fees for cash advances: $5.00
Replacement cards: $5.95
Emergency Cash (amount available): up to $1,000
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played