deposit/withdrawing for usa MG
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Now that Netspend is no longer a viable option for depositing in microgaming, what method do USA citizens use? And--- how will USA citizens get withdrawals? I shake and quiver as I cannot figure out how to play the MG games.
- I too hope someone has the answers to these questions.
I am in the same boat as you slotsRme.
I miss my MG very much already......
- There is Quicktender ewallet. The casino has to set it up for you. Quicktender costs 5% to deposit by credit card (My Netspend Card registered) and $30/transaction to send funds to a bank.
Just my 2 cents STAY OFF THE MAIN HIGHWAY in regards to Any DEPOSITING METHODS use PM EVERYONE can and will read posts. They are also on google when you post here.
Yep found that out a LONG time ago I posted something on LCB and I was doing a GOOGLE search for something in reference to bonuses and there was my post I made on Google for the whole world to see. BTW on other forums it is LOCKED and they will send you an email and password to enter so you can read the post in what the topic is here. Use PM everyone.
I clicked the link and this is what I got! Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /.../casinos/vote-for.../msg87696/ on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.10 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.10 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/22.214.171.12435 Server at www.latestcasinobonuses.com Port 80
- But I remember...
If you Google your casino user names, it eventually track your information down...
Isn't that scary and spooky?
- It is amazing what google will pick up! I did a google search once and chat convo between me and PMM came up from the chat room that dated almost a year ago. The only chat it ever picked up.
I can't imagine what key words google picked up since basically our convo was kinda of silly nonchalant chitter chatter!
I guess we are all stars on the internet and have our 15 minutes of fame! Using caution in what we say probably is the best policy....ya never know when it can come back to haunt us!
Needless to say you have a good question and i don't see any harm with some feedback and some ideas from members.slotsRme wrote:
- Replied by
- at June 03, 2010, 22:20:24
Now that Netspend is no longer a viable option for depositing in microgaming, what method do USA citizens use? And--- how will USA citizens get withdrawals? I shake and quiver as I cannot figure out how to play the MG games.
- Harm? I guess my point was not taken well? If members respond to this and not use PM ANYONE READING will be on Google and you have opened up the floodgates. Whatever the answer was I GUARANTEE will be STOPPED soon as it is now well known to the internet. This is EXACTLY why other forums to this EXACT question are on LOCKDOWN you will NOT be able to read the answer unless you request from the Moderator a PASSCODE sent to your e-mail and then you can go onto the forum put in your passcode and read the response. Again any response on this subject matter should be PM.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played