DO NOT PLAY AT LAKE PALACE CASINO! WILL NOT PAY OUT MY JACKPOT OR A $400.00 WD
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 5 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- biddixgirl wrote:
WON A JACKPOT OVER 2k AT lAKE PALACE CASINO..THEY WON'T PAY THAT OR A $400.00 WITHDRAWL I MADE EARLIER LAST WEEK. THEY TRIED TO TIE IT TO A BONUS, BUT THE BONUS HAD BEEN PLAYED THROUGH AND 2 MOR DEPOSITS MADE (I WAS PLAYING ON MY OWN MONEY WHEN I WON)! RIP OFFF!!!! >:D
Sorry 2 hear this 4 what it's worth, though, I've been playing there many years & have NEVER had a prob.
Unfortunately, this casino carries a warning. You can read it here and with 11 ratings which only reach an overall score of 0.5 out of a rating of 5, it speaks volumes.
- Replied by
- at April 05, 2011, 01:24:07
- last active 5 hrs ago
Sorry you're having so much trouble.
- Replied by
- at April 05, 2011, 21:47:26
- last active about 2 months ago
I too, have heard people have been paid from free chips but perhaps they have changed things.
That's one of the reasons why they will be staying with a warning as long as they don't change their randomness to consistency.
- First - I followed a link from casinobonuslovers.com to Lake Palace yesterday, registered a new account entered the bonus code provided for ten free spins(GPAABFS10) and couldn't get the bonus. Then I went to onlive help and spent 25 minutes with chat to finally get the spins credited. When I did get them they were at 1 cent and only on one line; I won 3 cents... Then I followed another link today from casinobonuses.posterous.com to Jupiter Club, registered a new account and again could not get the bonus, (GPA10FSJCA) again went to chat, and the guy I first chatted with for about 10 minutes, including hold time, Steven, said he credited my account for the spins on Alfa Squad video game. So I went to the game and downloaded it, and the spins weren't there. So I went back to chat for another 10 or 15 minutes and Donavan said the spins had been credited to my RoadHouse Reels account. (even though I entered Jupiter Club on the first chat screen) So I had to go back and reinstall Roadhouse Reels, which took another 20 minutes. When I finally played the spins they were also at 1 cent per line and also only for one line. I was very lucky to win 14 cents for my trouble there... Bottom line is you get 10 free spins on one line, at one cent - or basically the value of your 10 free spins is just 10 cents. So I'm wondering...all this trouble for 10 cents? I thought this must be a mistake! So I called Donavan (5-5-11 about 10:pm CST) and told him what had happened. He said that was the only deal they had for that affiliate for that machine. I told him how it had happened when I followed two different affiliates' links and that when I had received free spins at Roadhouse Reels a few days earlier, that hadn't happened, and it seemed like it only happened when I was credited by customer service for free spins... He again said that was the only deal for that affiliate and that machine, even though he didn't agree with it... or something along those lines. I again tried to explain that I hadn't even gone through the same affiliate, but he would do nothing about it. I told him I would post this information on all the casino forums I visit, so no one else would be duped as I feel I have been. If this is really their usual method of operation, regarding these affiliates and this game, then the practice is disgraceful, and if it's an error it needs to be addressed.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played