Do you play rogue casinos?
Readers of this topic also read:
- Started by
- at May 13, 2013, 08:53:42
- last active 18 days ago
- As far as deposits are concerned, I won't do it. There are too many other online casinos out there that don't have a bad rep. I would play a NDB but never with my own cash. I've seen a member or two say that they've had no problems withdrawing from one rogue or another. How about you liquorman, do you bother?
- Before discovering LCB i did play at these rogue casinos because i didn't know any better. And no that's not to plug LCB! That's the honest to goodness truth. It took reading members comments that i thought omg what in the world am i doing!
I use to be a Virtual Group queen lmaooooooo! And to make matters worse i was so darn naive i would take multiple free chips in a row and never realized it was a major no no and then turn around and make a deposit!
A freebie just ain't worth it if you don't get paid for it..and pulling teeth for 50 bucks isn't my idea of a good time.
- Replied by
- at May 13, 2013, 14:19:52
- last active 3 months ago
I stick to the reliable, solid, known casinos. These days I play straight up deposits. If I'm pretty broke I'll take a 50-100% bonus. But I'm long past the hunt for freebies myself..I find it better to build loyalty.
That doesn't mean I won't try the odd new casino and give it a whirl, especially if they've games new to me. But I dont hunt for chips any more.
I'' ll still take a freeb from LCB for good casinos or new ones. Just stay away from the out and out garbage casinos..they aren't worth the aggravation.
- Replied by
- at May 13, 2013, 14:41:21
- last active 8 months ago
- When I first started playing casinos online I experimented with free chips to get my feet wet so to speak. The rogue casinos gave them out frequently and I played them all at one time or another. That was a few years ago. I did research before I made a real money deposit none of which was a rogue thankfully.
- When I was starting to gamble online, I would probably take a NDB and wager it regardless of the casino reputation, but I would think carefully when depositing.
Lately, I really dont have the nerves to spend time wagering so that I can have a very low chance of withdrawing amount like 50 bucks and than not getting paid in the end. Its a complete waste of time, I would rather go play some entertaining slot in practice mode.
- I used to play at rogue casinos not realising they were rogue. I did deposit and I did get paid at one casino. I used to deposit and take huge (895% bonuses) at another rogue casino just for the play time never expecting to make the playthrough - just for spin time.
I never deposit at a rogue now and I never take bonuses except the odd one at Microgaming casinos and even then, that is a rarity.
- I am a former rogue casino player, that is until I found LCB back in '09 and then kicked that nasty habit!! I do not deposit at any of the rogue casinos that are listed within LCB and a few months ago quit depositing with the Slots Jungle group because in my opinion, their restricted payout policy was bordering on rogue to me! I also don't take ND bonus' very often anymore, even with reputable casinos, learned the hard way after a huge win...could not withdraw more than 5x or sometimes 10x the NDB depending on the casino
- That's one of the things with rogue casinos particularly RTG - you always tend to hit the random on either a no deposit or a restricted withdrawal. I hit 2 randoms totalling over $5k, one for $4k odd and one for $1k odd and all I could withdraw was $200! So all these randoms are going to players that cannot withdraw them......another rogue trait.
- I have never played a rogue thanks to finding a casino forum prior to ever gambling online.
I do see lots of people at LCB that do play rogues, or don't mind continuing to play somewhere even after knowing they are a problem. I am sure that a lot of times this is due to larger bonuses , and also probably having to get some of the losses back(even so you may never get paid.)
I really believe that when someone continues to play somewhere that is a known problem it is an addiction problem.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played