Does anyone else get those automated phone calls from RTG??
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi everyone!
I was just wondering if any of you get automated phone calls about deposit bonuses and so forth from RTG casinos. I usually get them quite often from the various RTG casinos and its becoming kinda annoying. How do I get these calls to stop? I assumed receiving emails was good enough. I registered for alot of RTG casinos. Would I have to contact customer service for each one I'm registered at?
- There's another I forgot to mention. I also receive phone calls from actual CSRs from sportsbook casinos offering huge bonuses if I decided to log on to my account and make a deposit. They then would ask me for a reason to why I haven't been loggin in to my account. I don't recall checking a box at the time I registered wanting to receive phone calls about promotions and bonuses. I assumed your phone number is for verification purposes regarding withdrawls or what not. Please correct me if I'm wrong. So I have not registered at any new RTG casinos that opened up. I've decided to close all active accounts I have with other RTGs also. My experience with most of these RTG sites have not been quite well. But hey, just because my experience wasn't a good doesn't mean everyone else's was bad too right.?. Speaking on my own behalf. I wouldn't recommend playing at any RTG sites. Thanks everyone. I mean for reading about my complaining. I needed to get that off my chest.
- never had a phone call from an rtg, microgaming phone back and forth, usually at the worst possible times, get bingo site phoning me aswell but usually only if i log into the site and the live chat ask my permission
I'd defo go with the "walk with your feet" idewa though, RTG just aint worth the hassle imo
- LmaooooooooooooSlotbeuker wrote:
They even ask for your WORK phonenumber when signing up, I always mix the digits a bit.
Can you imagine my boss answering the phone : "Hello, this is Golden Asshole Casino, could you tell Mr. Slotbeuker we have some reeeealy nice deposit offers going on"?
Whaddaya think my boss will do then?
- yup Christopher D'Angelo is CoolCatTony Trader wrote:
I seem to get calls on a daily basis from Christopher D'Angelo about every virtual group casino there is.
As soon as i see the phone number i pick it up and hang up right a way, thank god its just my cell number they have.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...