Does anyone practice with play money?
Readers of this topic also read:
- This topic has been moved to Casinos....READ
I'm finding it more and more useful practising games I don't know using freeplay mode before I go into real particularly netent games and microgaming.I just imagine its real and play exactly the way I would with real if you get 5000 play credits just use the hundreds imagine its only the hundreds there dont even think about the other 4900 its a great way to practise and realistic to imagine you have put in 100 or If you'd rather do 50 using this realistic method I won 2 or 3 thousand slowly yesterday would have been epic for real but be wary the play one also requires the slot to play out before it pays out so start off with low bets! oh and one last thing to bear in mind try to stop the scatter on netent when two scatters appear on first two reals of netent slots if stopped quick enough and timed perfectly you could have an epic win like I have! best of luck!
- Started by
- at August 28, 2012, 15:08:59
- last active 1 day ago
- Replied by
- at August 28, 2012, 15:15:40
- last active 35 min ago
- as every session is totally different from the next, practicing on playmode wont help your chances of winning. it is coincidence if you win. also, sometimes it appears like you stopped the real on the winning combo......but you didnt really stop the reel...it is programed to stop exactly where it stopped.....there is no giant secrets to winning...you need to be at the right place at the right time......pure luck....i am curious to hear what others think.....please chime in
I've still yet to deposit in jackpot party must do it soon! Blueday try practising with netent too will definitely benefit you If you can master catching scatters you will win a fortune won't be long till I have a big win again best net ent is jack and beanstalk,gonzos quest(change after you win the freefalls and you cant stop and start this),Secret code,Suptopia,Thunderfist,Crime Scene
- Replied by
- at August 28, 2012, 15:20:51
- last active 1 day ago
- somebody else please chime in on this HELP!bigdk1888 wrote:
Dabigdog try it for yourself trust me I stop it otherwise thered be no point having a stop button its all down to timing but trust me stopping it by yourself is possible all down to timing
- bigdk, the reason for having a STOP button is so the player thinks he/she is stopping it...it is player interaction.......it is not really stopping the reel...it is alll predetermined....when you hit a bonus round, the amount you will win is already figured...everytime...you may think you did something but that is not how the games work
bigdk, the reason for having a STOP button is so the player thinks he/she is stopping it...it is player interaction.......it is not really stopping the reel...it is alll predetermined....when you hit a bonus round, the amount you will win is already figured...everytime...you may think you did something but that is not how the games work
That is true since u can see ur balance (like the spin is already done) if u open cashier in new window after the reels have spin. Same as MG it doesnt matter do u stop it or not.
Actually when i started playing casinos i thought it would matter but naa..
- yes, unfortunately you are not really stopping the wheel....it is an option that makes the player feel better that "if the reel stops on the right place" the player did this.......perhaps some others will help to explain.....i know LIPS has experience the predetermined bonus round amount before from a previous thread
- pure coincidence......if you are using your principles/techniques on very low wagers...it may seem like they work because if they dont work you still have a balance.......BUT...if they did work......you could NEVER LOSE.....and the casinos would have a problem with thatbigdk1888 wrote:
I get it, it's psychological ok so how about being able to predict free spins is that possible because on many slots I have by different signs Ie two scatters often slot machine spinning faster and lots of wins help me indicate its going to trigger
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played