Does ANYONE win BIG on online casino slots???
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 2 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- I am curious. Has anyone, you or someone you know, won BIG on online casino slots? Please feel free to refer to yourself as "someone I know." I know lots of folks who went to Vegas or A.C. and won $500, $1000, $3000 etc. on very limited time at the slot machine. I have not heard such stories from online casinos.
Do you know of any?
- You're welcome! I may be harsh in my response, but that is how I feel at this time! :-\
- drpsyce38 wrote:
I am curious. Has anyone, you or someone you know, won BIG on online casino slots? Please feel free to refer to yourself as "someone I know." I know lots of folks who went to Vegas or A.C. and won $500, $1000, $3000 etc. on very limited time at the slot machine. I have not heard such stories from online casinos.
Do you know of any?
I know I am not the only one..
I have cashed out many, many thousand..and yes, lost many also, but still cashed out many between $500.-$1200. at Rival Casinos
between $1000-$11,000. at Microgaming Casinos (lots in between, ie. $2000, $4000,$4400 etc, etc) usually like to cash out round numbers, but sometimes $1800, or whatever is start losing, you know..but many many times at microgaming
RTG few times, and few times should have but didn't
$1200,$1850,$1400, $4300 , $2800 etc more i won and played out
- SLOT JUNKIE!!! wrote:
Nope not a one!!! Maybe the fake people that the casinos set up as winners!!!
Where are you getting this info??
Do you think all these people are playing for nothing???
Oh yeah..just take a look at some of the screenshots..just sodas for instance
- your $20 min can easily bring you in at least a few hundred, well on microgaming anyway.
on rival if I only bet 25-50, then i get the largest bonus with the smallest playthru, such as maybe slotto, say you can only dep.25...take their 300% bonus, which would give you $100. Then bet LOW until you hit something..it usually hits when you bet low, thats how I start to increase my bankroll. You need patience from the start, or you will run out and not be able to meet you playthru. I usually bet .13 cent at 2 or 3 coins, so its a .26 to .39 cent bet, and play my fav. game that I have luck with.
Same concept with all slots in all softwares, you should be able to build up or at least give youself some decent playing time.
- I guess knowing when to stop is the ticket..
Put it this way, I have cashed out between 50-110k a year average since 2004.
This is a good supplementation to my income, and over the last few months while I have not been working, it has helped alot.
- I've cashed out THOUSANDS from Microgaming.....true, the majority no longer accept new customers from the U.S., however I was a depositing player B4 the ridiculous legislation so I can continue 2 play. And I'm NOT a big depositor.....all of my winnings have come from deposits of 50.00 or less.
- you know tinmanfan..just as my unemployment was running out, i started getting a little frugal in my gambling habits, and deposited lower, which i never used to do.
i always deposited between 500-1000 a week. the past few weeks haven't had so much money, so i have only deposited about 200-400 week, and tried out a couple different casinos, instead of all one place. i have noticed that i really can make just as much money with a 35-50 bet, and slowly get it up to 200, then go from there.
then just use their money instead of mine. saved me a lot of money.
so there is a lot of money to be made if people watch what they are doing.
- The answer is YES - I won over $6,000 (on a $40 deposit) at Slots Oasis and cashed it all out. I frequently win $500-1,0000 playing online slots at various casinos. The more you play, the more you win.
- I have deposited at a few different ones and take the highest bonus with the lowest playthru and SMARTLY play small to mid amount per bet and so far haven't hit nothing. I mean not really even a bonus round...sloto,club world, slots oasis, lucky red, superior, Inetbet, Go, Golden casino... But I know that you are all real people with real winnings I thought drpsyce38 meant BIG just like he wrote it; like hundreds of thousands or millions. So my comment was based on how I read the post!! I did win at Vegas Regal on a free chip, but could only cash out $75(but it was free) and I have won thousands at land casinos and I will continue to play online first for the entertainment and maybe I'll get lucky and have a winning screen shot to post.Rated:
- / 5
- Hey Slot Junkie! Maybe for you, the way to go is NOT taking a bonus..play a little larger deposit, and start with small bets, and work your way up till you get a decent size bankroll, then bet larger, then there you go!! Nice size cashout!!
Go Junkie..Go Junkie..you can do it.. you can do it..
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played