Energy casino - Not great to loyal players
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 36 min ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Not too long back I deposited and lost in excess of $1000 over my first few deposits. On my next deposit I got lucky and won some of that back, cashed out and overall i'm still about $300 down.
I clearly showed from my first lot of deposits that I have the potential of becoming a loyal player that they should want to keep hold of.
Free spins are given to loyal players at a lot of casinos. Other casino's I play at are quite rewarding to their players when a new slot comes out and even if it's just 5 or 10 free spins. This often makes the customer feel valued and want to continue being a player there.
At Energy casino they never once offered me any free spins. No other player has said about free spins from them either.
Tonight I noticed Neon Staxx was released. Some casino's I had remained a loyal player at had already put some free spins on my account.... Yet there was nothing at Energy casino.
I asked their support and they told me outright.... They do not give free spins to players. The only way of getting free spins is to place in the top 20 of the tournament leader board. It's the same old with that though and the top players normally have as many as 10,000.00 points (1 point for a £1 bet on certain slots = very hard to place in the top 20). Plus free spins won have a 35x WR linked to them.
Even if they had given me just 5 free spins, I would have deposited there again at some other point but because they couldn't even do that, I requested my account is closed for good.
It's really not a good casino that needs to step up to modern casino times.
Even when I withdrew money before, the first withdraw of the week is free, but the second has a fee around $15.
Plus if you deposit and hit a nice win early on, you cant actually cash out the win unless you have wagered your deposit amount 1x.
- They have credited for my account multiple times 10-50€ free bonus with 25 x wagering. I have deposited over 100 times and total value is some where near 5000-7000€ And i have actually withdrew close to 10k total.
The energy points have also gave me like 100€ free cash just alone.
So i would not say are not great to loyal customers. Seem to take a bit more playing with them than in your case to give out freebies
- I consider your $1000 a large amount of deposits Rickharder and would have thought that a few extras would be forthcoming. To have to deposit between $5k - $7k to get a few freebies is rather high in my opinion.
Mr Green is pretty tight too on the "free" front. I never get anything from them, even if I do everything right durng a promotion. I'm not going begging to support if they can't be bothered to give me a few spins that I should have qualified for.
- Well if you think from the casinos POV they are really not event obligated to give you anything. If you go to any Las Vegas casino and loose money you don't expect them to give out anything. Unless you are super rich high-roller then you might get free hotel room and breakfast. Of course they should keep customers happy as these kind of players tend to come back
I would say that those loyal bonuses I've had from energy are between 400-500€ just for free. No cash-outs from then
- Replied by
- at July 01, 2015, 20:44:21
- last active 3 months ago
First, let me represent shortly. My name is Djordje and I am member of EnergyCasino team and I have been in the company for 2 years.
@Marcus, I understand that you like free spins. I like it to, to be honest
As occasional casino player myself , I like when I read an email in my inbox that free money or free spins are waiting on my account and this is something EnergyCasino will be able to do very soon, so stay tuned. Also, let me know if you are still interested to play in our casino, by contacting me on private message and I will check what I can do for you
At the moment, we have weekly 50% reload bonuses up to 100€ where you also earn double energypoints so you can exchange them for free money or use them to buy some cool gadgets from our EnergyShop.
Very soon other interesting campaigns, bonuses, offers and tournaments are coming, so stay tuned with us!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played