Europa casino, Titan casino Error

    8,584
    views
    28
    replies
    Last post ago over 4 years by Mary47
    Dream rj small transparant
    • Started by
      Super Hero
      2283
    • last active 30 days ago
    Headline back 23

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Dream rj small transparant
        • Started by
          Super Hero
          2283
        • last active 30 days ago
        Hi everyone,

        I seem to be having problems with  these 2 casinos i keep getting ERROR (problem loading page) in firefox, and in internet explorer (page can not be displayed)

        i really dont understand it there is bonuses i cant do because i keep getting this same error, i have tryed messing about with some settings but still nothing

        when i goto these 2 domains

        www.titancasino.com
        www.europacasino.com

        i can get onto europacasino.org.uk and europacasino.co.uk but not the .com ones i am totally unsure what is going on

        is anyone else experiencing the same problems with these 2 casinos

        Thanks

        LuckyRJ
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Replied by
          admin
          12450
        • online

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Dream rj small transparant
        Hi lucky,

        I didn't have any problems but i can only get as far as homepage due to US restrictions. Where are you getting error message on homepage or the lobby?

        Lips
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20581
        • online

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Dream rj small transparant
        No probs here Lucky. 

        blue
      • Dream rj small transparant
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2283
        • last active 30 days ago
        the page doesnt load what so ever, just page not found, im in the uk, i dont understand why i am getting nothing, nothing loads as soon as i click titancasino.com, or europacasino.com it just comes up page not found??

        EDIT: I have also tryed a proxy and it still doesnt load with that, i dont understand it !!
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20581
        • online
        LuckyRJ wrote:

        the page doesnt load what so ever, just page not found, im in the uk, i dont understand why i am getting nothing, nothing loads as soon as i click titancasino.com, or europacasino.com it just comes up page not found


        I'm UK too and no probs here as mentioned above.

        Try clearing your internet explorer history, temp files etc and then try loading the casinos.

        blue
      • Dream rj small transparant
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2283
        • last active 30 days ago
        blueday wrote:

        LuckyRJ wrote:

        the page doesnt load what so ever, just page not found, im in the uk, i dont understand why i am getting nothing, nothing loads as soon as i click titancasino.com, or europacasino.com it just comes up page not found


        I'm UK too and no probs here as mentioned above.

        Try clearing your internet explorer history, temp files etc and then try loading the casinos.

        blue


        thanks for fast reply, i have tryed all that blue, nothing works, i have even disabled firewall, i have no other problems with other .com casinos just these 2
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20581
        • online
        Very strange Lucky.  Perhaps your service provider is blocking them?

        Have you searched for a .com direct download link on another site?

        blue
      • Avatar 21240
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          766
        • last active 14 days ago
        Are you running IE7?  If so, try right clicking & seeing what options you have, i.e., compatability issues, etc.  Since I've switched to IE7, I've had to open some of these casinos "as administrator" in order to get them to run properly.
      • Dream rj small transparant
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2283
        • last active 30 days ago
        LhasaLover wrote:

        Are you running IE7?  If so, try right clicking & seeing what options you have, i.e., compatability issues, etc.  Since I've switched to IE7, I've had to open some of these casinos "as administrator" in order to get them to run properly.
        [/quote]

        im talking about the website, if i cant get on the webstie how can i even download the casinos,

        [quote author=blueday link=topic=19584.msg188620#msg188620 date=1317246703]
        Very strange Lucky.  Perhaps your service provider is blocking them?

        Have you searched for a .com direct download link on another site?

        blue


        and no i cant find anywhere to download the casinos from blue
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20581
        • online
        Try using Firefox or Google Chrome instead of your current internet explorer. 

        blue
      • Dream rj small transparant
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2283
        • last active 30 days ago
        blueday wrote:

        Try using Firefox or Google Chrome instead of your current internet explorer. 

        blue


        blue, look at my origional post, it says i use firefox, internet explorer is just there as a back up, and i will never ever use google chrome cos i dont like google for privacy reasons

        firefox is my main browser
      • Images
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6235
        • last active 11 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Dream rj small transparant
        gl lucky rj i hope the problem gets fixed (i hate when that happens to me)
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20581
        • online
        LuckyRJ wrote:

        blueday wrote:

        Try using Firefox or Google Chrome instead of your current internet explorer. 

        blue


        blue, look at my origional post, it says i use firefox, internet explorer is just there as a back up, and i will never ever use google chrome cos i dont like google for privacy reasons

        firefox is my main browser


        Yeah sorry....Firefox 4!  I assume you updated it?

        blue
      • Dream rj small transparant
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2283
        • last active 30 days ago
        blueday wrote:

        LuckyRJ wrote:

        blueday wrote:

        Try using Firefox or Google Chrome instead of your current internet explorer. 

        blue


        blue, look at my origional post, it says i use firefox, internet explorer is just there as a back up, and i will never ever use google chrome cos i dont like google for privacy reasons

        firefox is my main browser


        Yeah sorry....Firefox 4!  I assume you updated it?

        blue


        i have the latest versions in everything i use hehe, im upto date with everything

        i have searched the net for solutions but all the solutions dont work for me, as mine is such a specific issue

        thanks anyway, looks like i just cant view thier websites o well

        LuckyRJ
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20581
        • online
        I can't think of anything else Lucky. Sorry.

        blue

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 31
        new members
      • 708
        members online
      • 12235
        guests online
      • 76
        new posts
      • 8724
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Whatisthatnoise zps9339a8ec
        You've made a deposit and gone straight away to one of your favorite games. Sadly, your bankroll has dwindled down to a zero balance.  There is nothing left to do but close the virtual  window on another Jackpot dream...
        Penny for your thoughts...
      • Avatar 6303
        Hello,  I have waiting 4 weeks for a 600.00 payout i requested and it was declined for unknown reasons.I have had no problems till now and i really need this winnings.My car died and has been fixed but im short...
        Raging bull no pay
      • Index
        If you're familiar with the cashback requests thread from Slotland and Winaday, then you may well be familiar with the Annual Wrist Slappin' Day which takes place annually on 16th March.  That said, the rep has...
        CLOSED....Slotland / Winaday Annual Wrist Slappin' contest ! $375 up for grabs

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170