Finally found a good place
Readers of this topic also read:
- I've been a long time visitor to this place. Have pretty much followed the reviews here religiously and its treated me well. I used to be a loyal depositor at English Harbor group and have been bouncing around a little ever since their demise. I absolutely loved that place, so sad to see it go. Anyway, being a US player I thought hard about quitting all together given the current situation. While I haven't quit, my deposits have slowed down big time. I finally stumbled upon Bodog while checking the top 10 list on this website. Second small deposit and I hit a nice 5 scatters on Cleopatra's Gold, dollar bet. Then just proceeded to have a great nite. Got screens but not sure where the best place to post yet is. Ended up withdrawing 2 weeks ago. My docs were verified within the hour, the withdraw was approved and processed within 20 minutes, check came a week later, no problems at all. Noticed they also have bank wire but I have not tried it. The support, the little I've needed them, have been fast and friendly. I've really been impressed. Just wanted to pass along that info, I finally found a place to play that I trust - Bodog.
I can totally understand your point there as I too am very careful about where I play. While I have been a long time visitor to this website, the top 10 list, No deposits stuff and reviews I have not been reading through the forums.... except for a few posts that are tied directly to the reviews. I've learned directly from this place about rogues and have managed to avoid them because of it. For that I will be forever grateful and I only wanted to return the favor to the community.
- Replied by
- at August 10, 2011, 20:46:26
- last active 8 months ago
Thank you Zuga for that, screens will be posted right after I finish this post.
Not sure what else I could do to convince you I'm an actual player and not some smuck trying to promote them. I suppose I could tell you what I do not like about Bodog. The bonuses I've got are extremely rare, coming from a place that offered them constantly that was hard to swallow. The comps back twice a week are nice but not as fun or nearly as much as a 100% bonus. Other than that the place has been fantastic.
I don't mind giving you the benefit of the doubt...would love to see your screenshots.
- Replied by
- at August 10, 2011, 20:49:48
- last active 3 hrs ago
There's just been so many people that have come in with ulterior motives, coming on here and posting their first post in praise of a casino. Nothing personal against you, and welcome to the forum! You should go to the Introduce yourself thread and, well, introduce yourself!
- I just read the article about them closing at the end of the year and the option of moving the funds to a new brand. Well I feel like an horses ***. Wish I would of read that before I posted. Well, anyway, I got paid by them after that article and have had no issues putting it back in. What can you do being a uS player is brutal these days.
I should clarify the article states its letting its US brand expire at the end of the year with the option to move funds to a new brand. If your playing anywhere else in the world your fine and I would highly recommend this place. Being a US player myself and the fact that I have to learn this from a trusted website before I get any notice from them has spooked me. I will not put in another dime here until I get a better understanding of what moving to a new brand means and some sort of reassurance from their support.....which probably means I'll be looking for a new place....again
ps sorry for double post.
I spoke to their live help today and asked them what was happening regarding US players. Not only did they say that they are now accepting new US players again (as of last week) but also that they will not be stopping US players at the end of the year (which totally contradicts the recent news). Not so sure about this group now as to whether US will be stopped or not as there are two conflicting messages. I guess we will know more nearer the time.
- Replied by
- at August 10, 2011, 23:29:31
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played