free spins...becoming the norm ?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 2 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Props to Betat Casino for coming up with this promotion...READ
- have you noticed how much value casinos are putting on free spins these days which is completely OTT.
just today bettson are offering in their words " raise your pulse with 3 free spins "....what a joke..your chances of getting much with 3 spins are pretty remote compared with the same amount in cash bonus where you can play say 1 or 2 lines at atime and pace yourself to try to win over a longer time ...come on casinos who are you trying to kid....give us casino bonuses ...or a decent amount of free spins at least 20 ..
- I'd love it if free spins were really the norm. Without being "special"...just the normal thing you get when you play.
But I do agree free spins are becoming popular. Those RTG sites put a LOT of value on 20 free spins- like $200. And sometimes you get less than $1!
I usually use freespins to see how nice a slot is going to be for me, or to try out slots I never ever play. Because of the BetonSoft sites, I've learned how 1-3 lines *can* pay off nicely so it has influenced me in other slots to try to work around the max lines mentality. Sometimes this pays a lot better than with max lines. Other times, I'm just spinning for the hell of it, it seems.
- I do love free spins, mainly because the more you win, the bigger bonus you get. Ofc, too many times you will win very neglectable amounts, but sometimes you can hit really nice wins like I recently did on Rook's Revenge 3D slot and made a maximum withdrawal after wagering.
I think its more about the game on which you recieve free spins, because some slots can be so stingy that playing like 5 free spins is almost not worth the effort.
- I wish that Free Spins become the norm in online slots. On RTG slots the only slot that was paying really well in Free Spins was Haunted Opera, I was playing with a $0.25 bet and won around $50 though when I triggered the feature, the Free Spins were just piling up.
I'd say that NetEnt slots are the best for me; I almost always trigger free spins and they pay very good every time.
- I agree with you righton, i would much rather have a Free No Deposit Bonus rather than Free Spins. I don't like it when we are chained to playing one slot only especially when there is a fixed bet. I recently received a few Free Spin offers from casinos as a birthday gift and i was like what the hell, show me da money instead!
"Think for Yourself - Question Authority" - Timothy Leary
- Replied by
- at March 11, 2013, 14:01:26
- last active 42 min ago
- I am not a fan of free spins. I can't think of one time that I won anything on a round of free spins. I'd rather have a bonus where I can play what I want at whatever bet I want. I had to laugh when I readNow, give me free spins at the max bet and maybe I'll reconsiderrighton wrote:
" raise your pulse with 3 free spins "....what a joke..
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played