FREE SPINS OFFERS _ WHY CASINO ARE SO CHEAP !!!

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
3,573
views
12
replies
Last post ago about 3 years by Lootva
Index

VaRiXD

    Full Member
  • offline
  • 8
    thanks given
  • 59
    thanks received
  • Started by
    Full Member
    243
  • last active 1 day ago

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.
    • Index

      VaRiXD

        Full Member
      • offline
      • 8
        thanks given
      • 59
        thanks received
      • Started by
        Full Member
        243
      • last active 1 day ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      We get from time to time those " FREE SPINS " in your account !

      But why they remove LINE and most of the time I mean 99% of the time we never win anything

      HEre some screenshot to show how RIDICULOUS IT'S
      • 20freespins
      • Clip 33
      • Clip 172
      • Clip 72
    • Index

      VaRiXD

        Full Member
      • offline
      • 8
        thanks given
      • 59
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Full Member
        243
      • last active 1 day ago
      And I'm not talking about the frequent " DISCONNECT FROM SERVER "
      So many tactic !

      Why not talk about FREE TOURNAMENT ?? 

      Why we never see BIG WIN, FULL LINE ? We always end up winning nothing, then they force us to REBUY !
      While we see #1 with so many chips make u think IS IT REAL ? How can a player win THAT MUCH went we can barely see FULL LINE ?

      I've play over a year, full time on 3 different Microgaming all I won was 40$

      WOULD BE NICE IF WE COULD PLAY FREE ROLLS AND WIN BIG WITHOUT COMMITTING WITHOUT BUYING ! FULL LINE, 2, 3 FREE SPINS IN A ROW ! U KNOW
    • Index

      drtheolen

        admin
      • male
      • online
      "Think for Yourself - Question Authority" - Timothy Leary
      • 1147
        thanks given
      • 955
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        2,044
      • online
      Hey VaRiXD, what do you mean when you say "they remove LINE". Do you mean you were given the free spins to play just one line? 

      If I recall, all free spins I ever got were played at maximum lines (though it would interesting to hear if someone got less and in which casino that was)

      Honestly, I rarely win a decent amount on those free spins, but several times I've managed to hit more than 50 euros, so it very much depends on your luck and the potential of the slot you're playing. After all, 20 free spins isnt much, and in theory you could easily win nothing, same as you can win nothing when you trigger free spins feature on a certain slot.

      To ilustrate better what Im talking about, we have a free play on Grease slot HERE. Basicaly you get 10 free spins on a 25p bet (1 penny per line) and the amount won is added into your deposit bonus up to 5 pounds. I played it 14 times so far and never won above 75 pennies. Than my friend tries it and win more than 20 pounds after 4 spins. I definitely call it luck.
    • Img 20160318 141312

      Feelin froggy

        admin
      • female
      • offline
      • 2899
        thanks given
      • 4687
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        5,634
      • last active 5 hrs ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      • Index
      Aren't Atlantis Gold and Treasure Island Jackpots notorious for 1-line free spin offers? They are the only ones I have seen offer such a thing. Mr Green offers full lines as well as any other free spin offer I've received.

      Um and did anyone else take a look at those ss? What a look!  I think I laughed for 10 minutes  Seriously! He's like ha ha you lose


    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

      Lipstick

        admin
      • female
      • offline
      • 6795
        thanks given
      • 10276
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        12,317
      • last active 15 min ago
      I agree with ya all the way the reduced lines on free spins is utterly ridiculous.

      And omggggggg the pic of this guy you added you must explain who is it!! Froggy i about died at the caption you gave him.

      We could start a whole thread of captions on this guy. His face is priceless and cracked me up!

      His face says it all.........."Go ahead suckers play one line, you'll never win"! Lmaoooooooooooo
    • Img 20160318 141312

      Feelin froggy

        admin
      • female
      • offline
      • 2899
        thanks given
      • 4687
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        5,634
      • last active 5 hrs ago
      LOL "How would you like some one line minimum bet free spins? Sounds pretty darn good dudn't it?"
    • Avatar 12980

      CURTSONLYLOVE1

        Hero Member
      • female
      • offline
      A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at them..!!!!!
      • 59
        thanks given
      • 161
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        806
      • last active 4 months ago
      drtheolen wrote:

      Hey VaRiXD, what do you mean when you say "they remove LINE". Do you mean you were given the free spins to play just one line? 

      If I recall, all free spins I ever got were played at maximum lines (though it would interesting to hear if someone got less and in which casino that was)

      Honestly, I rarely win a decent amount on those free spins, but several times I've managed to hit more than 50 euros, so it very much depends on your luck and the potential of the slot you're playing. After all, 20 free spins isnt much, and in theory you could easily win nothing, same as you can win nothing when you trigger free spins feature on a certain slot.

      To ilustrate better what Im talking about, we have a free play on Grease slot HERE. Basicaly you get 10 free spins on a 25p bet (1 penny per line) and the amount won is added into your deposit bonus up to 5 pounds. I played it 14 times so far and never won above 75 pennies. Than my friend tries it and win more than 20 pounds after 4 spins. I definitely call it luck.


      altantic gold. treasure mile, does not give free spins on all of their lines..and inbet friday freerolls onlygive free spins on 20 of the 25 lines on T-rex
    • Avatar 12980

      CURTSONLYLOVE1

        Hero Member
      • female
      • offline
      A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at them..!!!!!
      • 59
        thanks given
      • 161
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        806
      • last active 4 months ago
      Feelin froggy wrote:

      LOL "How would you like some one line minimum bet free spins? Sounds pretty darn good dudn't it?"


      well that is how many lines u get at Atlantic Gold and treasure mile 1 line free spins...
    • Flapjack

      Markotik

        admin
      • male
      • online

      La justice poursuit le corps au-delà de toute souffrance possible. Michel Foucault (Surveiller et punir)

      • 4764
        thanks given
      • 3346
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        4,781
      • online
      I've never won anything on Free Spins promos; a few euros at best.

      But Free tournaments are a bit different in my case. I did have some really good results especially on Desert Nights Casino.
    • Index

      drtheolen

        admin
      • male
      • online
      "Think for Yourself - Question Authority" - Timothy Leary
      • 1147
        thanks given
      • 955
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        2,044
      • online
      Well, giving free spins on video slots only on 1 line is really miserable. I wouldnt bother playing those honestly.
    • Index

      ChokeDee

        Sr. Member
      • male
      • offline
      • 268
        thanks given
      • 266
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Sr. Member
        427
      • last active 4 hrs ago
      I played a lot of Free Spins Bonuses. Don't remember myself cashing out anything, except one time. I got 5 free spins from Mr Green. Ended up cashing out 200€.

      But yeah I hate when they take this and that off from the slots. I mean, either give me a proper bonus or nothing.
    • Index

      Lootva

        Super Hero
      • male
      • offline
      • 120
        thanks given
      • 755
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Super Hero
        1,431
      • last active 4 months ago
      Feelin froggy wrote:

      Aren't Atlantis Gold and Treasure Island Jackpots notorious for 1-line free spin offers? They are the only ones I have seen offer such a thing. Mr Green offers full lines as well as any other free spin offer I've received.

      Um and did anyone else take a look at those ss? What a look!  I think I laughed for 10 minutes  Seriously! He's like ha ha you lose





      Laughed my ass off for this one

    lcb activities in the last 24 hours

    • 42
      new members
    • 632
      members online
    • 19642
      guests online
    • 88
      new posts
    • 14255
      free games played
    Join the club

    Most viewed forum posts

    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
      More Free Chips
    • 200 zpsnwkvewod
      Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
      Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay
    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
      CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

    Join today and start earning rewards

    You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
    S logo
    Select Language
    Search
    Search Results

    Report to moderator

    Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

    Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

    Submit
    39012170