Glitz & Glamour
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 24 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- have you tried this new game yet at RTG casino?
like or dislike?
please give us your review if you can. I'm off playing it now at inetbet. A report will be on its way,Rated:
- / 5
So far I've played at 3 different casinos and I have dnoe VERY poorly on it. I think the odds on this game are WAY to much in the favor of the casino. I watch very closely that 3rd symbol to obtain the free spins and I swear...it drops down below the line every single time when I KNOW exactly when it should hit, if you know what I mean. I gamble enough to know when most games 3rd symbol for the free spins should hit and I don't believe this one is very fair. Even when I got into the free spin feature, which wasn't very often, I won so little that it was hardly worth the effort. So....while the jury is still out because it is new, I am not liking this one a whole lot because of the lack of fairness to the player. I suppose once it gets hot for someone, it may pay well but I don't see that in my near future!
- Replied by
- at August 17, 2011, 20:21:59
- last active about 1 month ago
- I played it at 12:01am my time. After the wierdness of White Rino I was disappointed with it. It only has 1 bonus. To get a good hit u need a man wild in the 1st column and a lady wild in column 2. I never got 3 wilds in the 1st 3 columns. I did get the bonus to retrigger 2 times (10 spins each) and 4 scatters for 20 spins once. On a $1.50 spin a got a $145 bonus and on $2 a $178 bonus. I can see where u can get a super bonus but I didnt come close. As far as line pays they are terrible as usual unless u get 5 of a kind with a lady wild which is x3. I got $60 twice and a $90. I took a double take when I saw high volatility when u highlight the game on the menu. I got a big laugh out of that. It goes dead like every other game when the software decides your account is to go to zero. One positive its not as bad as mice dice which guzzles your credits up. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 5. After getting a $1,400 on a $1 bet on Coat of Arms bonus the 1st day I got spoiled.
- I tried it this morning and thought it was terrible...I also played White Rhino and hit a bonus round on a $1.25 bet...in the bonus spins I hit all three rhinos in colum 2,3,4 and was waiting for this BIG payout...only paid $90, was very very disappointed with that one for my bet being that size and 12 wilds down the middle!!!
- Tonite I used a free $50 chip at the same place I couldnt hit anything on Glitter and Glitz this morning. After 15 free spin bonuses and wild, wild wild, shoe for over $100 I reached my playthru for a $100 withdrawal. Moral to this story is this game is like what White Rino was like when it was new, terrible during the day and good hits at nite. Avoid it during the day and go to town at nite. Good luck spinning everyone.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played