Gold VIP Club
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 24 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SlotoCash and Uptown Aces Exclusive Holiday Freeroll Tournament this December only for...READ
I think this casino is related to Winpalace/slotsjungle group. They have similar bonuses, the playthru progress box was taken out, I think they have the same casino support and their payout policy is the same (6-10 working days). Do you think they are related?
- Started by
- at April 04, 2011, 02:25:50
- last active 24 days ago
I remembered reading someone's thread about whether someone was shilling or was not about GVC and said GVC pay out the next day. I can confirm you that it's not true, they will pay within 6-10 working days and that somebody problly a shill for real. I had a pending withdrawal with them and waiting to be approved.
- I made a withdrawl with GVC on March 23rd of $2300.00. Today, April 9th I received an email that they are processing $750.00 and put the remainder back in my casino account. I am not happy at all. I sent the finance department an email to explain to my why and I am waiting for the reason. I will forward response when I get it. This is not right!
Does anyone have any remarks about Manhattenslots.com. I just downloaded and I am curious what someone elses experience has been with this casino? Thanks, Harleyhun69
- Ok, I just read a blog on here about a similar w/d issue and turns out that your first three w/d's r limited. The do it in installments. I just w/d the remainder of the money and we will see in another 10 days . The will be my 3rd w/d now. I will let you all know. My first w/d was for $800.00 and got in my account in 11 days.
- I don't think they're related to any of the casinos mentioned in this thread. They have different affiliate programs than silver oak, winpalace, etc. About 6 months ago, I received a withdrawl from them in excess of $500...it took about 10 days.
HarleyHun, I guess they send part of your withdrawl and then you have to request another withdrawl after they process the prior one. I have a pending withdrawl and am curious to see how it's handled. They do pay though.
It states on their website the following:
A maximum of $2000 (Two Thousand US Dollars) will be sent per installment per ten business days. Our business days run from Monday to Thursday and do not include national US holidays. All balances will be sent in increments, all amounts sent are at the withdrawals manager’s discretion at the time of approval.
- update: received my winning in 9 working days from Gold Vip Club. I'm shocked because they sent me the whole $615 (bonus amount was $120), I thought the bonus was non cashable and they would take it out when they send the winning.
has anyone cashed out with GVC before?
their bonuses were non cashable before?
they changed their bonuses to cashable now?
should I just keep my mouth shut ? lol
- Well I did get the first 750.00, it took about 12 days. Now I am waiting for another 800.00. It is looking like 2 more weeks according to their business days.
On a side note: I logged in last monday to my computer and got hit with a virus. I took my laptop to my computer guy and there were 26 pages of viruses from GVC. Not sure what happened but it did. Cost me 85.00 to get it fixed. Now I am afraid to log into GVC to check my withdrawl status.
- Wow that's too bad about the viruses. I logged in there last night and today and played for hours...had no problems. Norton Security Suite blocks everything...never got any viruses from anywhere since I've had this.
My first withdrawl was approved for only $700. This really concerns me as it says up to $2K every 10 days on website. I wrote host an email about this and hope he will do something about it. If not, it will take about 8 months to get paid which is just ridiculous. >:(
- what a suprise email I received from Gold VIP Club,
Thank you for playing at the GoldVipClub casino.
I am happy to let you know that I have deposited a great $ 85 Free Chip into your casino account for your amusement!
In addition please view our weekly promotion.
Please contact me for any further assistance.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played