Good Or bad experience at 3 dice

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 23
25,386
views
170
replies
Last post ago over 1 year by LuckyRJ
Images
  • Started by
    Superstar Member
    6203
  • last active 8 hrs ago

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.
    • Images
      • Started by
        Superstar Member
        6203
      • last active 8 hrs ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • No avatar small
      I have not seen much posted here about 3 dice casino but i am wondering if anyone has had any experience good or bad with them. I myself used to play only the free tournament every now and then.Recently i started depositing and playing and to me the games are great (besides the connection problems). Chat was fun at first then i saw a few things that made me limit my time in chat. Overall i am really confused about my feelings on the casino and i would love some feed back and player experience to help me decide if i will continue to play at 3 dice or not.  8'|
    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
        Sr. Member
        425
      • last active 5 hrs ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Images
      • No avatar small
      Cant really add much to it but i'm sure someone else can.

      Played there years ago and was a loyal player for about 6 months. The games are of course unique and exclusive but I feel the same way about you (which is never a good thing). The slots had something about them I just cant put my finger on that made them far from enjoyable (Varience? Lack of variety? not too sure). Towards the end of my gaming experience there I just avoided slots and only really played blackjack and the chat tourneys.

      The chat tourney's soon started to bore me and as I can play blackjack anywhere I closed my account for good.

      I am really into MG slots, but even other providers like Netent have slot's that are way better and more fun than anything 3dice have
    • Index
      • Replied by
        admin
        20464
      • online

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Images
      I've probably played on there twice only.  I found it fun and liked the chat.  Slots seemed slow (to me) and not exciting.  I've never deposited on there though and I doubt I will.


    • Index
      • Replied by
        Sr. Member
        424
      • last active 20 days ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Images
      It's hit and miss for me when it comes to this casino. Last year I played there a handful of times, but the year before that it was the main casino I played at. I've never cashed out, but there were many times I could've if I wasn't an idiot. Basically they never have any deposit bonuses, if they do it depends on your status, I have the lowest status which is bronze. So when you do deposit and win, you can cash out and not have to worry about any type of play through.
    • Index
      • Replied by
        admin
        2086
      • online

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Images
      Generally, I think 3Dice is a great casino in terms of prompt payout, good support, promotions and free tournaments, transparent rules etc. Certainly a good alternative for US players.

      Since I'm mainly a slot player however, I play rarely at 3Dice, simply because I'm really unimpressed with their slots. As marcus2281 mentioned, there are much better alternatives for a non US player like MG, NetEnt, Playtech etc..
    • Images
      • Replied by
        Superstar Member
        6203
      • last active 8 hrs ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      Which is sad when it comes to how poor the choices are for the USA. I like 3 dice even though chat can sometimes be a bit rude. I dont have many choices left. I just can not stomach RTG anymore. Winaday/slotland is a god choice IMHO but I wish they would find better withdraw options then Canadian checks.
      Rated:
      5.0
      / 5
    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      • Replied by
        admin
        12424
      • last active 2 hrs ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Images
      I agree with you Rena with so many limitations for US players 3 Dice is a nice alternative. I have not played there in quite sometime but i have for the most part heard positive feed back. Let us know how the cashout process goes if you win. You have me curious about them as well now.

      Lips
    • Dream rj small transparant
      • Replied by
        Super Hero
        2283
      • last active 2 days ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Images
      • No avatar small
      Well rena,

      Do you remember when i used to play there with my other old name LuckyRJ and then DreamRJ when i changed it, i made many threads about 3dice, i do recall you read them, most of them gave a very vivid take on how 3dice is and runs but they was only based on my experiences and opinions of course, so that is all they was opinions.

      Then of-course they banned me all together from the casino because they obviously just didn't like the way i complained to them.

      But all in all it was an ok casino, but i don't recommend using the chat, because that is where the problems start, if u just deposit about once every week or 2 weeks and not use chat then that is probably the best bet anyway

      DreamRJ
    • Images
      • Replied by
        Superstar Member
        6203
      • last active 8 hrs ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      • Dream rj small transparant
      DreamRJ wrote:

      Well rena,

      Do you remember when i used to play there with my other old name LuckyRJ and then DreamRJ when i changed it, i made many threads about 3dice, i do recall you read them, most of them gave a very vivid take on how 3dice is and runs but they was only based on my experiences and opinions of course, so that is all they was opinions.

      Then of-course they banned me all together from the casino because they obviously just didn't like the way i complained to them.

      But all in all it was an ok casino, but i don't recommend using the chat, because that is where the problems start, if u just deposit about once every week or 2 weeks and not use chat then that is probably the best bet anyway

      DreamRJ




      Yes lets just say i learned a lot about chat. So sorry you don't play there anymore RJ. Have you tried to get your account back?

      @ lips i cashed out twice so far The first withdraw was quick,this last one is taking a long time.Its Nice because i haven't cashed out since Vegas Regal and quick tender. I would take RJ s advice though and stay as far away from chat as you can get.
    • Dream rj small transparant
      • Replied by
        Super Hero
        2283
      • last active 2 days ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Images
      • No avatar small
      rena35 wrote:


      Yes lets just say i learned a lot about chat. So sorry you don't play there anymore RJ. Have you tried to get your account back?



      No and i dont even want to try, a casino that chooses to close peoples accounts for any reason they choose to is a casino i will stay away from, they are not worth it anymore

      But goodluck at 3dice rena
    • Images
      • Replied by
        Superstar Member
        6203
      • last active 8 hrs ago
      I often wonder why you dont see 3 dice casino posted anywhere but about 2 forums when you Google them. I also tried Google to find the good, the bad, and the ugly about 3 dice casino but came up with nothing. Maybe thats a gd sign. Is there any reason LCB does not  promote them Seems a lot of people like this casino.
    • Dream rj small transparant
      • Replied by
        Super Hero
        2283
      • last active 2 days ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Images
      rena35 wrote:

      I often wonder why you dont see 3 dice casino posted anywhere but about 2 forums when you Google them. I also tried Google to find the good, the bad, and the ugly about 3 dice casino but came up with nothing. Maybe thats a gd sign. Is there any reason LCB does not  promote them Seems a lot of people like this casino.


      Well for one, its hard to find what specific things we are looking for via google many of times, best way is just searching forums

      But not much posts about a certain casino doesnt make it good or bad, but good point though and i have no idea, but i think many know 3dice has close connection to another well known forum CM, and they made that choice but i dunno.
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Super Hero
        1160
      • last active 8 hrs ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Images
      • Dream rj small transparant
      • No avatar small
      3Dice is good with payout. Though I know you maybe still waiting on yours. They are trust worthy with them. They don't give out many bonuses. CS is A1, But their games are lacking. I don't play 3dice. I think their games are too streaky and controlled. I have seen when people complained about their game play on a certain forum. Especially if they are a long term member. They seem to go on a nice win streak. Myself I was losing like crap playing BJ. I mean I would win 1 hand and lose 7 in a row. I complained to CS and all of a sudden I won like 15 in a row. I laughed, shock my head and haven't deposited there any more. I think 3dice is more like a community casino. Like the local bingo hall.
    • Dream rj small transparant
      • Replied by
        Super Hero
        2283
      • last active 2 days ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Images
      • Index
      • No avatar small
      chocolateman wrote:

      3Dice is good with payout. Though I know you maybe still waiting on yours. They are trust worthy with them. They don't give out many bonuses. CS is A1, But their games are lacking. I don't play 3dice. I think their games are too streaky and controlled. I have seen when people complained about their game play on a certain forum. Especially if they are a long term member. They seem to go on a nice win streak. Myself I was losing like crap playing BJ. I mean I would win 1 hand and lose 7 in a row. I complained to CS and all of a sudden I won like 15 in a row. I laughed, shock my head and haven't deposited there any more. I think 3dice is more like a community casino. Like the local bingo hall.


      Yep i thought the same too, when i used to complain to CS about not winning and many times after i did that, i suddenly started winning, there was just too many coincidences with this casino that never made any sense.
    • Index
      • Replied by
        admin
        20464
      • online

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Images
      rena35 wrote:

      I often wonder why you dont see 3 dice casino posted anywhere but about 2 forums when you Google them. I also tried Google to find the good, the bad, and the ugly about 3 dice casino but came up with nothing. Maybe thats a gd sign. Is there any reason LCB does not  promote them Seems a lot of people like this casino.


      From the promotions on offer, they don't seem to change very much - mainly just first deposit deposit bonus (110%), high roller (50% bonus) and tell a friend (10% of $250 deposit, i.e. $25 each).  That's about it.  Let's hope for exciting new promos soon! 

    lcb activities in the last 24 hours

    • 30
      new members
    • 676
      members online
    • 21032
      guests online
    • 73
      new posts
    • 9886
      free games played
    Join the club

    Most viewed forum topics

    • Index
      A lot of members have said they are not keen on some of the casinos available in the Shop. Many of you requested Intertops, which has been added in the last week however, I would love to hear about your favourite...
      Which Casinos would you like to see in the LCB Shop?
    • Index
      Introducing the newest member of the bgo casino family, PowerSpins.com, where you get free spins every day.Log in at powerspins.com now using your bgo username and password where 50 free spins are waiting for you - no...
      Power Spins Casino No Deposit
    • Index
      Dear LCBers, Everum casino is giving away free spins every time a new slot has been released to the fastest players who post their casino usernames here on this thread. Please note: US players are not allowed to...
      Exclusive Express Promos at Everum Casino

    Join today and start earning rewards

    You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
    S logo
    Select Language
    Search
    Search Results

    Report to moderator

    Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

    Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

    Submit