GRAND SLAM TOURNAMENT
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Intertops Red Casino - Exclusive Freeroll Tourney this December only for LCB members For New and...READ
- Shelli wrote:
WOOO HOOO!!!! WTG hun, did you win one of the trnys????
Maybe you are the LCB weekly draw winner!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
So where are we going when ya win???? hehe
Anywhere you want...I'll take a few of us
- Yeah, I love them too!
You know its funny, I keep getting e-mails from a couple of my casinos about the tourney, and most of them have been about the upcoming tournaments for the week.
They are telling me to make sure I get in this week for the $20,000 game, etc,
so after a while, I just stopped reading them.
Then I said, why do I keep getting the same message everyday from WildJack..I better read it. Glad I did!!!! I have been deleting the messages all week!
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at September 21, 2009, 03:58:28
- last active about 1 month ago
- I won at Allslots. The top two out of 14 win cash and entry. At first I was third and that was fine. Then got knocked down and out but scores were so close, it took 2 continues to get second. It would have been better if I cashed out $280 or so but I played my fingers to the bone. I just worry about this IP and borrowed internet card now. I would kill myself for sure if I won anything and not get it would be bad but 1 million. Can we do savers on this? Who all is in so whoever doesn't place like me maybe not, I wish it would come sooner, can get a piece of the action.Something like that. I am so mad at myself for not forcing myself to keep at least $2 in there for emergency continues. They must know the only place open to get a moneypack at ungodly hours is Walgreens and you have to wait 1hour to get it. Talk about a nervous wreck.
- congrats helwin... and i know exactly what you mean about the emergency continues..
by the way, what the hell is the difference between continue and buy in, except the amount of minutes?
and how come sometimes the minutes do not move? like it stays at zero, and the points do also, even though i am making lots of points, they never go up. does this happen to anyone else???
only happens after i pay for a continue. pisses me off since i just spent money for nothing.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played