Grande Vegas Discussion

    1,209
    views
    14
    replies
    Last post ago over 2 years by Cat50
    Index
    • Started by
      Hero Member
      611
    • last active 8 months ago
    Headline back 23

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Index
        • Started by
          Hero Member
          611
        • last active 8 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Avatar 21240
        Armage wrote:

        availble only if you made a deposit before

        I'm a depositor and get the code. Won 6.80$ and now have to wager 408$. But be aware that this casino group has changed their T&C and now if your last transaction was no deposit bonus you won't be paid if you win something 
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          83
        • last active 4 months ago
        i am a depositor and i got nothing
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          136
        • last active 5 months ago
        The last time I read them a few weeks ago, it was there had to be a deposit after 2 NDB,.. They've changed it to one?


        seculla wrote:

        Armage wrote:

        availble only if you made a deposit before

        I'm a depositor and get the code. Won 6.80$ and now have to wager 408$. But be aware that this casino group has changed their T&C and now if your last transaction was no deposit bonus you won't be paid if you win something 
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          611
        • last active 8 months ago
        I don't know mer3801.They were giving no deposit bonuses without making a deposit between but few months ago they changed their policy, and it says that you need to make deposit between two no deposit bonuses to be able to cashout. So I'm not informed that they have change T&C again 

        mer3801 wrote:

        The last time I read them a few weeks ago, it was there had to be a deposit after 2 NDB,.. They've changed it to one?


        seculla wrote:

        Armage wrote:

        availble only if you made a deposit before

        I'm a depositor and get the code. Won 6.80$ and now have to wager 408$. But be aware that this casino group has changed their T&C and now if your last transaction was no deposit bonus you won't be paid if you win something 

      • Index
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          83
        • last active 4 months ago
        i believe it is between each ndb you have to dep...i cashed out several times after using several ndbs until a few months ago they denied my last request cause of the change..turns out i requested before they posted the changes (like a couple hours) and they ended up paying me and even tho i still dep i dont use more than 1 ndb between dep and i dont get many ndbs to work anymore and used to get most of them
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1286
        • last active 1 hour ago
        i did made deposit 3 weeks ago,still didnt get the free spins,odd because some players got the bonus ,some didnt 
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          611
        • last active 8 months ago
        hisslv4ever wrote:

        i believe it is between each ndb you have to dep...i cashed out several times after using several ndbs until a few months ago they denied my last request cause of the change..turns out i requested before they posted the changes (like a couple hours) and they ended up paying me and even tho i still dep i dont use more than 1 ndb between dep and i dont get many ndbs to work anymore and used to get most of them


        Yes hisslv4ever it happened to me too. I cashed out two or three times from no deposit bonus, and than they denied my last request due to change of T&C 
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          639
        • last active 6 months ago
        didnt get the NEWNLFREE bonus..cannot be redeem at this time it says..anyway thanks for sharing ..GL for egliable to redeem it!
      • Images
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6235
        • last active 4 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        I got it but i really did not like the new game all that well. I will have to deposit and try it again soon or maybe i hould play it in fun mode. To me, fun mode is nothing like real play  8'|.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          611
        • last active 8 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        rena35 wrote:

        I got it but i really did not like the new game all that well. I will have to deposit and try it again soon or maybe i hould play it in fun mode. To me, fun mode is nothing like real play  8'|.


        I can't agree with you on the game rena, because I think that this game is the best of this kind ( 5 reels, 4 symbols on reel, 50lines). But I can't agree more on that that playing for fun is not the same like real play. 
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          636
        • last active 1 day ago
        seculla wrote:

        Armage wrote:

        availble only if you made a deposit before

        I'm a depositor and get the code. Won 6.80$ and now have to wager 408$. But be aware that this casino group has changed their T&C and now if your last transaction was no deposit bonus you won't be paid if you win something 


        the same think for me ...
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          146
        • last active 1 day ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        I think they are trying to lessen the generous amount of bonuses they give out now, as versus, the years of freebies to even non-depositors. They are really crackin down on it, i had a payout declined due to too many bonuses taken, despite being a depositor, not too long ago. There apparently is a lot of bonus abuse going on, and they seem a wee bit ticked about it.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          76
        • last active about 2 months ago
        There is no question that Grande Vegas along with JPC and Slotastic have all tightened up significantly with bonus offers and VIP status.

        I too lost VIP status at Grande Vegas and Tournaments have all vanished. Bonus offers are stingy--mostly 25%.

        It's enough to make an American question continued play at ANY US Facing casino.
        Rated:
      • Images
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6235
        • last active 4 hrs ago
        Just tried to deposit $5 with paste and pay but live chat is saying the min. is $20 now even though under the option it says $5. WTH, i am tired of all these change and they have lost me as a customer. I usually deposit around $50 because i like the $5 option but forget it  .

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 22
        new members
      • 699
        members online
      • 14502
        guests online
      • 154
        new posts
      • 9520
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Key111
        You've made a deposit and gone straight away to one of your favorite games. Sadly, your bankroll has dwindled down to a zero balance.  There is nothing left to do but close the virtual  window on another Jackpot dream...
        Penny for your thoughts...
      • Avatar 6303
        Hello,  I have waiting 4 weeks for a 600.00 payout i requested and it was declined for unknown reasons.I have had no problems till now and i really need this winnings.My car died and has been fixed but im short...
        Raging bull no pay
      • 1
        TTR Casino TTP Team is pleased to announce that we've given you 10 Frispinov the game from NetEnt - Wild Wild West. - There are no requirements for Wager! - Restrictions on the win - no! - Action frispinov last 48...
        TTR Casino No Deposit

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170