Guess What I Did....
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- i would only keep the dueces, i always like to look at what i would win or could win in this case, weighing, is the bird in the hand a big loss to the potential of what i might get.. either straight flush, or 4 or 5 of a kind, or 4 dueces, if the loss is not too significate and if i got money to play i go for it, if i'm low on the cash i keep the next best, either way the lowest you will get is a 4 of a kind
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Mighty! Member
- Replied by
- at August 12, 2010, 14:45:44
- last active about 1 month ago
- genenco wrote:
I would keep everything but the king and get ready to dance!!
Sooooo..>What did you do?
Yup! That's what I would have done...
So how 'bout telling us ...heh heh!!!
- I may be a gambler, but I'm not stupid! lol... I held the King and took the wild royal...when the next hand dealt, both the 1st card, and the one in the river position was a king...so either way, I wouldn't have gotten more than a royal...yes, that hand put me over playthrough for my managers bonus at inetbetRated:
- / 5
- One time I threw away the one deuce that sat so comfortably with the rest of the Royal and didn't get it. I won't do that again. I get enough royals without having to toss out a lovely hand. Straight flushes I will, with 3 deuces. After I had all kinds of rope to hang myself, I made a cashout for $700, I hit the 4 deuces 8 times. Of course if I had cashed out after the first 2, I would have been caught up much sooner. Then with You Play We Pay they gave me at Rome, said I earned $100, I played forever, but first I had to go add this one to the rest. I still had almost $500, but didn't want to interfere with withdrawal.....seems it's gonna take forever anyway, I should of. So now I wait for $1700
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...