Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I AM so frustrated right now i could just spit.
Here is my conversation with betphoenix support sam:
Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Sam'
Sam: how may I assist you?
dawn: hi sam
dawn: hey i cant figure out how to reverse my withdrawal. i usually see a button but i dont........... can ya help a gal out?
dawn: BoomBoom777 is my userid
Sam: it has been reversed
dawn: oh well thanks!
dawn: also can u tell me now that i have made requirements on my tourney win, can i play anything?
dawn: its a deep story lol
Sam: the problem is that the money you currently have in your account derives from a free chip you were not supposed to get
dawn: it was a freeroll win
dawn: and i have deposited in the past. i was told that i was good to go
Sam: not this time, I'm sorry
dawn: what seems to be the problem??????
Sam: you are not supposed to play tournaments while you have bonus money or free money in your account
dawn: i didnt
dawn: i have only played slots
Sam: • All Winnings will be voided if Free Chips or cashback are used on our Slot Tournaments.
dawn: i didnt
dawn: never bought into a tourney only played the slots
dawn: i KNEW that rule
Sam: 9/15/2010 11:31:10 PM 789166 Slot Tournaments Deposit - Transaction approved TournamentID: 10073 - Payout
Sam: $1.24 $88.74
dawn: yea thats from 2 freeroll wins
Sam: the rule still applies
dawn: same day same time payout for freeroll wins. that is the money i have been playing on
dawn: i have no idea what u r trying to tell me as i didnt use any free money to buy into any tourneys
dawn: the only buy in tourneys i have done are when i deposited my own money
Sam: you even received $0.01 so you could play the free roll
dawn: i never never played it
dawn: i took the penny and played a slot so that i would be at $000 when the freeroll ended and i could get paid
Sam: I don't mean to contradict you, but you did
dawn: i played it on a slot. one penny one line
Sam: I'm looking at your records
Sam: let's do the following
Sam: rollover your current balance at least 3 times
Sam: and then you can withdraw $50
Sam: you can't play the slots though
Sam: I mean, the tournaments
dawn: sam this is ridiculous. i talked with support BEFORE i played my winnings.
dawn: and i have already met my requirements
dawn: since i had previously deposited i had to play it thru ONE time
Sam: I'm terribly sorry about any previous confusion
dawn: i never played anything except slot games. never bought into tourneys as support already told me that was no go.. although i already knew it from reading on the forums about the trouble they had
Sam: the fact is that you did play the tournaments while still having our money in your account
dawn: omg i DID play some freerolls, but did NOT use my won money
Sam: we are sorry
dawn: i NEVER EVER spent any money on buy in tourneys
Sam: those are the rules
Sam: the rule still applies
dawn: this is crazy. why would i ever deposit again if i cant play with the money i win???
dawn: especially when i have followed every rule given to me previously
dawn: i have been gambling online since it started and i know well and good to follow the rules, which i have
Sam: I have given you an alternative
Sam: complete the rollover on your current balance and withdraw $50
dawn: thanks same, but this is not good. u have a great day.
So now that i have met requirements he wants me to make more requirements. I think i am in the right. Any suggestions?
- I'm lost..too many different rules. I don't even know anymore. I'd say play at your own risk with free chips and tourney winnings because you might not be able to cash out. OR just don't play with any bonus money until there are no freerolls or something.
OR just don't play at BP at all.
Don't know what to tell you BoomBoom..I understand your frustration though.
- Yes it gets extremely difficult with everyone telling u different rules. But it seems to me that sam is backtracking with his telling me i was wrong, my winnings were no good, and then offering me to make MORE requirements and then i could keep $50. B.S. I had to rollover 1 time and no max cashout.
And no, i wont be depositing there again if this isnt fixed. And here i was really liking this casino. Good thing i have more favorites to give my money to
- Now i know sam is screwing with me. My reverse withdrawal is in my account BUT there is also:
Date Transaction Amount
9/16/2010 4:07:22 PM Manager Deposit Approved! $1.00
9/16/2010 4:07:22 PM Manager Deposit Requested $1.00
Seems to me he is trying anything to get me to use a free chip and void my winnings......................
- Got an email from Nicholas today and he just said sorry im upset and he would make sure Sam stuck to the deal. I am just fed up with all the different sets of rules from whomever u happen to get. I dont trust them now and cannot feel secure about depositing or even playing the freerolls.
Just me, but im sticking to my casinos that i have no problems with whatsoever.
- From what I have read here, I am getting this, If you win in the FREE tournaments and they credited it to your acct. The tourney win money, You have to GET OUT OF THE TOURNEY SCREEN and ROLLOVER (your tourney wins) 1 TIME in the regular slots!!!! Then if you manage to roll over your tourney win money 1 time, in Regular slots, then you would have had to request a withdrawal WAIT the 7-10 days for that, and then deposit your own money. Did you wait the 7-10 days for your withdrawal from your 1 time rollover tourney money, then make a dep and play your OWN money, and play the freerolls? In order to play the FREEROLL TOURNEYS you have to have a PENNY in your acct or the screen will not download the FREE TOURNEY GAME. (I know I wanted to play the freeroll and they said I have to at least have a penny in my acct for it to download and open the game in order for me to play the FREE? tourney. Typically you CANNOT MAKE A DEP if you have a PENDING WITHDRAWAL, it wont let you. So winning and waiting that 7-10 days, did you stay away from Bet Phoenix for 7-10 days waiting for your withdrawal? Or did you play a FREEROLL TOURNEY while waiting for your WITHDRAWAL, if you did the screen would not have let you play had you not had at least a PENNY in your acct, if you played the FREEROLLS then that was BET PHOENIX PENNY, and it voids your withdrawal, then I understand what chat is saying here. So the MORAL OF THE STORY HERE IS if you are LUCKY enough to win in a freeroll, then turn it over one time wait the 7-10 days for a withdrawal, STAY away from Bet Phoenix INCLUDING FREEROLLS, for 7 -10 days until your withdrawal is credited to your acct. dawn: omg i DID play some freerolls, but did NOT use my won money. dawn: i took the penny and played a slot so that i would be at $000 when the freeroll ended and i could get paid dawn: i played it on a slot. one penny one line
Sam: you even received $0.01 so you could play the free roll Sam: • All Winnings will be voided if Free Chips or cashback are used on our Slot Tournaments. He could have VOIDED your tourney wins for playing that penny on a FREEROLL, but he is giving you an alternative. Sam: the fact is that you did play the tournaments while still having our money in your account
- Some things you said there is simply not true. Some people need a penny to be able to play in the free tourneys but not everyone. I have not made a single deposit for two month in BP. I have absolutely no money in my account and in 15 minuts I will play a freeroll there. No problem at all.
Yes, I know I shouldn't play and can't win but I so dislike this casino so right know I don't care. Sorry!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played