Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi Regkilla,
Welcome to LCB! I don't think I have had the chance to speak with you before.
Where did you download the software from? Try uninstalling it, and re-installing it from our site. If you go on the left side and find Exclusive Casino Bonuses, we offer an Exclusive Bonus, it is under "CLUB USA" they are one and the same. If you notice when you click on the address comes up CLUB WORLD.
I downloaded mine thru this site without any problems. Try this, and let me know how it works out. Good luck!
- thanks for your suggestion. I tried downloading from this site and am still unable to view the casino. It downloads and allows me to sign on and then I get the page saying page changed, moved or unavailable. maybe my computer doesn't like this casino. Their customer service was no help. I am just going to play somewhere else. thanks again for trying to help.
- Helwin, don't feel bad..I have so much crap in mine, not only did I use my Crap Cleaner and delete and the temp files, history, etc. Then I actually had to go into my registry and permanently delete all the files off of the registry.
You should try downloading the Crap Cleaner CCleaner I can't remember the address, google it. Its from piroform. Its amazing. You can manage your programs, clean all your temp files, history, etc. down to the DOD level.
Simple to use, no cost, no trouble. Best thing I ever put on my computer.
- Sometimes you may have not installed a "clean" install. Without uninstalling, try reinstalling again and see if the applications finally opens.
if not here are a few suggestions - hopefully this will do the trick
go to the website again and download the casino - however instead of clicking on run or open - choose save and save it into a folder
after the download is complete do NOT click on install right away.
disable your anti-virus - only for the duration of this install
now click on install
once the installations is complete - before logging in do the following;l
go to your window's control panel and under security select the firewall or the option to allow a program through the Windows firewall
a list of programs should appear - one of them should be the casino's.
select it and add it
now relaunch your anti-virus...and then log in to the casino application.
if you still get a blank page - then there must be something blocking or slowing down your internet connection. The number one cause for this are Toolbars - I never install them and never use them - in my opinion the are useless and drastically affect your internet connection as it is a disguised form of spyware. I would suggest uninstalling any and all applications that has the word "toolbar" in its name (ie Yahoo toolbar, msn tool bar, google tool bar etc). also if you are using Windows Vista, there should already be an anti-spyware application called Windows Defender installed - you will be able to find it in the control panel - just ensure its updating automatically.
give that a try - hope it works..if not..there's another step..but try this first.
- thank you for all of your suggestions and if I have this problem again I will try them. I decided not to play at club world again as during all of this when I contacted customer service they would not offer any real assistance and I called as well as e-mailed. There are plenty of other casinos out there with much better customer assistance and I am sure would appreciate my business. thank you all, again.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...