HELP a new player PLEASE

    2,674
    views
    13
    replies
    Last post ago about 4 years by trpschick
    Index
    • Started by
      Newbie
      1
    • last active 3 months ago
    Headline back 23

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Index
        • Started by
          Newbie
          1
        • last active 3 months ago
        hi folks.... as a new player i'd like some input as to which online casino is considered the most reputable and reliable. i've been browsing this forum and come across some pretty scary stories about rogue casinos, players not being paid for their wins, etc. and i am half scared to deposit at an online casino and trust them to pay me if i could actually win.

            WHAT CASINO WON'T RIP ME OFF???
      • Avatar 1625
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          777
        • last active about 1 month ago
        steadywise wrote:

        hi folks.... as a new player i'd like some input as to which online casino is considered the most reputable and reliable. i've been browsing this forum and come across some pretty scary stories about rogue casinos, players not being paid for their wins, etc. and i am half scared to deposit at an online casino and trust them to pay me if i could actually win.

            WHAT CASINO WON'T RIP ME OFF???


        If you can play at Microgaming casinos I highly recommend the Fortune Lounge Group or Riverbelle Casino .. When I could play at Microgaming casinos this is where I played exclusively and was always paid within 48 hours of cashout AND there was no limit to the amount you could cashout at a time like with the RTG casinos.  Microgaming is the way to go in my opinion.  Hope this helps!
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          403
        • last active 6 months ago
        As far as RTG casinos go I recommend InetBet, clubworld group and Slots Jungle group including winpalace casino and then in opposition to most I would recommend SilverOaks casion which has good deposit bonuses and has always paid me in a timely manner. This is specifically if you are a U.S. Player. If you can play microgaming casinos I would recommend first Grandbay group and then fortune lounge group and both have many deposit methods and pay quickly based on my long ago past experiences
      • Avatar 26589
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3297
        • last active 28 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        footdr wrote:

        As far as RTG casinos go I recommend InetBet, clubworld group and Slots Jungle group including winpalace casino and then in opposition to most I would recommend SilverOaks casion which has good deposit bonuses and has always paid me in a timely manner. This is specifically if you are a U.S. Player. If you can play microgaming casinos I would recommend first Grandbay group and then fortune lounge group and both have many deposit methods and pay quickly based on my long ago past experiences


        I thought SilverOak was as rouge as they come.

        ClubWorld group is good. One of their sister casinos, High Noon, just paid to my credit card in 4 days.

        Jackpot Capital and Slotastic are good.  They are one of the few that allow more than one free chip in a row.  If you deposit, they will mail you personal codes for free chips.  The only bad thing is the minimum deposit for credit card is $45
        Rated:
        5.0
        / 5
      • Avatar 59233
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          681
        • online
        All the casinos that dont have any warning sign from the list of casinos on this forum should be fine cheesy
        I love playtech as i never encountered problem withdrawing, eventhough it takes quite sometime...sigh...
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          208
        • last active 14 days ago
        For me, it is always, and always will be, Playtech casinos first!

        All, if not most of them, are reliable, secure and safe to play at, very good support services, no hassles with deposits and withdrawals, plus very quick loading for downloaded versions, unlike most other software casinos. My ISP is always slow and unstable, making it unsuitable for Microgaming, BetonSoft and some others (at times it may take more than 1 hour to load!), so I am not keen to play at those places.

        If you can access Playtech casinos, give them a try! wink

        Afi
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          403
        • last active 6 months ago
        gabby wrote:

        footdr wrote:

        As far as RTG casinos go I recommend InetBet, clubworld group and Slots Jungle group including winpalace casino and then in opposition to most I would recommend SilverOaks casion which has good deposit bonuses and has always paid me in a timely manner. This is specifically if you are a U.S. Player. If you can play microgaming casinos I would recommend first Grandbay group and then fortune lounge group and both have many deposit methods and pay quickly based on my long ago past experiences


        I thought SilverOak was as rouge as they come.

        ClubWorld group is good. One of their sister casinos, High Noon, just paid to my credit card in 4 days.

        Jackpot Capital and Slotastic are good.  They are one of the few that allow more than one free chip in a row.  If you deposit, they will mail you personal codes for free chips.  The only bad thing is the minimum deposit for credit card is $45
        Yes I do think Silver Oak is rouged but I have deposited their many many times, won many times and have always been paid without issue.  Therefore I personally don't understand why they are rouged.  However, I don't trust any of their sister casinos and never deposit at them as they have different terms and conditions and different support.

        I have no issues with Silver Oak, find their payout percentage higher than many accredited RTG casinos and find payment time better than many RTG casinos that are accredited, plus: they have great deposit bonuses and the terms equal to the bestRTG  groups.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          403
        • last active 6 months ago

        For me, it is always, and always will be, Playtech casinos first!

        All, if not most of them, are reliable, secure and safe to play at, very good support services, no hassles with deposits and withdrawals, plus very quick loading for downloaded versions, unlike most other software casinos. My ISP is always slow and unstable, making it unsuitable for Microgaming, BetonSoft and some others (at times it may take more than 1 hour to load!), so I am not keen to play at those places.

        If you can access Playtech casinos, give them a try! wink

        Afi
        yes loved playing Playtech before they baned U.S. players but must say their percentage payout not as good as Microgaming or RTG and their deposit bonuses not as good
      • Avatar 1625
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          777
        • last active about 1 month ago
        footdr wrote:

        gabby wrote:

        footdr wrote:

        As far as RTG casinos go I recommend InetBet, clubworld group and Slots Jungle group including winpalace casino and then in opposition to most I would recommend SilverOaks casion which has good deposit bonuses and has always paid me in a timely manner. This is specifically if you are a U.S. Player. If you can play microgaming casinos I would recommend first Grandbay group and then fortune lounge group and both have many deposit methods and pay quickly based on my long ago past experiences


        I thought SilverOak was as rouge as they come.

        ClubWorld group is good. One of their sister casinos, High Noon, just paid to my credit card in 4 days.

        Jackpot Capital and Slotastic are good.  They are one of the few that allow more than one free chip in a row.  If you deposit, they will mail you personal codes for free chips.  The only bad thing is the minimum deposit for credit card is $45
        Yes I do think Silver Oak is rouged but I have deposited their many many times, won many times and have always been paid without issue.  Therefore I personally don't understand why they are rouged.  However, I don't trust any of their sister casinos and never deposit at them as they have different terms and conditions and different support.

        I have no issues with Silver Oak, find their payout percentage higher than many accredited RTG casinos and find payment time better than many RTG casinos that are accredited, plus: they have great deposit bonuses and the terms equal to the bestRTG  groups.


        I think that people think they are rouged because they have such good bonuses and give out free chips alot ... I won $100 from a free chip but this is when they were fairly new and they never gave me a problem with paying. I asked for the withdrawal, they approved it within a reasonable amount of time and they paid me and I never had to hound them about when my withdrawal was going to be approved or where my money was after it was approved.  If you like the casino, then by all means deposit there until they give you reason not to.  In this economy you never know what is going to happen, one day they are ok then the next they are doing very rougish things. 
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          474
        • last active 9 months ago
        Steadywise---first thing is are u international or US?    This makes a big determination as to where you can play.  If its US your choices are very slim.  Please Let us know so we can give good suggestions. 

        I have seen Silver Oak and Slots Jungle mentioned.  I wouldnt play there if you gave me the money to deposit.  And dont get me wrong people have been paid, but they have delays all the time and withdrawal amounts are low.  As a matter of fact I think footdr just mentioned them lowering his withdrawal to $500.

        BTW  you do understand how the bonus and playthrough works?  Make sure you understand this in full.  I spent weeks researching before I ever made my first deposit.  I have never been ripped off once, and thats mainly because i dont "gamble" on my choice of sites.  Even though someone says they get treated good by a casino it doesnt mean its a good casino and you will have the same experience.
      • Thsuper31
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          2970
        • last active 4 months ago
        BMWSTACK wrote:

        Steadywise---first thing is are u international or US?    This makes a big determination as to where you can play.  If its US your choices are very slim.  Please Let us know so we can give good suggestions. 

        I have seen Silver Oak and Slots Jungle mentioned.  I wouldnt play there if you gave me the money to deposit.  And dont get me wrong people have been paid, but they have delays all the time and withdrawal amounts are low.  As a matter of fact I think footdr just mentioned them lowering his withdrawal to $500.

        BTW  you do understand how the bonus and playthrough works?  Make sure you understand this in full.  I spent weeks researching before I ever made my first deposit.  I have never been ripped off once, and thats mainly because i dont "gamble" on my choice of sites.  Even though someone says they get treated good by a casino it doesnt mean its a good casino and you will have the same experience.


        according to the profile, Steady is in Canada, which opens up most anything but Rival and IGT.
        Personally, I've never had issues and paid in under 24 hrs at the following:
        GoWild, 32Red (micro), Maxino, NordicBet (Netent), Bet365 (playtech), Intercasino (Cryptologic), to name a few
      • Panda kiss
        • Replied by
          admin
          5155
        • online
        steadywise wrote:

        hi folks.... as a new player i'd like some input as to which online casino is considered the most reputable and reliable. i've been browsing this forum and come across some pretty scary stories about rogue casinos, players not being paid for their wins, etc. and i am half scared to deposit at an online casino and trust them to pay me if i could actually win.

            WHAT CASINO WON'T RIP ME OFF???


        Hi Steadywise,

        Welcome to our forum! I understand your apprehension to deposit your hard earned money at online casinos you have no history with. Its good to also check out the top 10 list on the homepage for some choices.
      • Avatar 1625
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          777
        • last active about 1 month ago
        Hey Steadywise ... how bout swapping homes with me for 6 months out of the year so that I can play at my favorite Microgaming Casinos! smiley

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 31
        new members
      • 754
        members online
      • 7450
        guests online
      • 149
        new posts
      • 1553
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Avatar 6303
        Hello,  I have waiting 4 weeks for a 600.00 payout i requested and it was declined for unknown reasons.I have had no problems till now and i really need this winnings.My car died and has been fixed but im short...
        Raging bull no pay
      • Index
        Treasure Mile - Exclusive $64 no deposit bonus Amount: $64 free bonus How to claim the bonus: New players need to sign up through our LINK and enter the bonus code SPIN16TM. Existing players need to use a bonus...
        Treasure Mile and sister brands Spin16 no deposit
      • Anchi
        Liberty Slots Casino and Lincoln Casino 150% up to $300 + 100 FREE SPINS on Cherry Blossoms Bonus Code: EASTEREGG Valid:  Liberty Slots:      April 14th to 17th            Lincoln Casino:  April 13th to...
        Easter 2017 - post any promos here!

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170