Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 27 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Quicktender closed my acct saying the acct considerred as fraudulant. I haven't done anything wrong, all of the info I gave them when signed up are true. I emailed them several times hoping I can clear things up with them, but I got no respond. Because of this, palace of chance casino also closed my acct which I have a pending withdrawal of $90 was denied. Here is the message I have from prism affiliate manager "We have to be very careful in terms of security. If a trusted partner such as QuickTender sends us a notice saying one of our players is deemed fraudulent, our policy is to prevent trouble by choosing not to work with the player"
if this is the case, then why my accts at other casinos like coolcat, clubplayer, prism, slotofvegas, cirrus,....still remain open??
I also had a withdrawal from partycity, the amount of $1100, it's approved since 8/24. Credit card was used for my last deposit with party city. Prism affiliate manager said this withdrawal will be denied and acct will be closed unless I can resolve thing with quicktender. Why close accts on the casinos I have withdrawals with, but not the others?? or they just use quicktender reason to avoid paying player's winning??. Is this a new leaf the virtual group try to bring??Rated:
- / 5
- Quicktender works independently, and are not in cohoots with the casinos.
This is a very bad thing, since it is one of the safest, fastest way to transact money.
One of your casinos must have given them bad info on you. Did you ever open an account in the wrong address, or something to that effect?
You have a right to know what is being said, and by who. They just can't make a fraud charge against you, and shut down your account without just cause. This is serious stuff.
- opened it in a correct address, but I moved to different address and haven't update with quicktender yet. This is their reason, We are writing this email with regard to your QuickTender account. This has been permanently closed in accordance with the QuickTender Terms of Service. This states that QuickTender may terminate an Agreement immediately at its sole discretion if it believes that any fraudulent, illegal or impermissible act was committed or false information was provided to QuickTender. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any further applications from you in the future.
I still do not know what I have done that made them close my acct.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at August 29, 2009, 08:09:24
- last active about 1 month ago
That really is awful that they closed your account. I do remember you stating though that you used American Samoa as your country at some sites. This may have come back to haunt you.
Maybe you can change payment processors. How about Ewalletxpress? If not...reloadable gift cards may be your only option.
I hope it can be resolved....i know you are a valuable player to many casinos. Here's to hoping that some casinos will remain open to you.
- What Lips is saying is exactly true..I didn't want to say anything. I just figured I would say if you gave the wrong address, you would figure it
This is most definately fradulent activity. They won't negotiate, and Quicktender is most secure, so if they have any reason to suspect, they will just terminate you. They don't have a very good way for you to reach them either...it is pretty one way.
It scares me, sometimes I put thousands of dollars in there, myself, and I cannot even call them. All you have is one of those things you can leave a message, not even an email address.
You have to be careful not to burn your bridges Taadaa. I've learned the hard way sometimes myself.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played