Help someone no one knows on all the other forums
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- ok i have done everything i can possiably do besides what others have offer as advice and still im getting nowhere with this issue and it happens only the the rivial network games
i can download them completley but when i go to open them it appears in my task bar like its gong to run and then dosent all of the rivial games does that to me
heres what ive done so then people wont need to repeat it
ive uninstalled and reinstalled everygame at least 10 times to make sure
ive set my puter back to original factory setting 3 times and nothiing happening
im the admin of my computer and changed all settings to allow
please someone out there help me with this i would appreciate it now its more like a mission then anything
i have windows 7 ultimate edition and running microsoft essientials and yes ive turrned the firewall off to see if that was blocking it nope didnt help
The same thing happened to me also quiet while ago and like you, I tried everything what you listed as well plus live chat support except one thing, checking the tools, which fixed the problem.
If you have tried this already, I apology for repeating...
I also noticed that I was having too many problems when I was using IE but never with Firefox.
- I am having a similar issue & have not been able to fix it. I can play rivals if they are already installed, but I cannot install any new rival powered casinos, I keep getting a contact live support error & installation is terminated. Also, I can install RTG casinos & login, but cannot download any of the games. It's frustrating the heck outta me.
This has only started happening to me within the last 2-3 weeks, prior to that, everything was working fine. I am having this problem not only on my computer, but also my friends computer & since the PCs run using 2 different versions of windows, the only thing I can think that the 2 even have in common is my cricket broadband modem.
If any1 has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate any ya'all can throw at me 'cuz IDK!!!
- any of you using Norton? I don't know if my similar problem was due to my Norton. I found and turned off Community Watch, because I saw it had reported some of my RTG casinos-for unknown reasons. I also did the full scan after that, and totally shut down my computer. I wasn't able to play or download any RTG's, and most Bingo sites were not working.
Rivals were fine. Cyberbingo and Bingo Vega were fine. Everything else I could not get past a login screen.
After much tinkering it began working again. I also suspected AT&T DSL. I'm not sure what fixed the problem, but so far so good.
However, SONAR always gives me a problem (it's on Norton) with the Go, Crazy Slots, etc...can't get past downloading those no matter if I even turn off the Norton completely.
- On all casino's, just because you uninstall them dosnt mean all folders were deleted. A lot of casino's you must remove all folders to properly install if you once have had the casino installed, or have tried installing, and it failed or you stopped it for some reason. I had a problem several times on rival casino's, went back, and deleted every folder connected to the casino.
- imakin1 wrote:
I am also having the same problems, what did you mean by checking the tools?
ty for your help,
To be make sure if you are having the same problem as I did with installing Rivals...
It opened the downloading but always stopped when it was about to install and I just couldn't understand why...until I clicked on the tools on the top left, went to the options...make sure to check advance and go over the network set up....
If you have more question, please p.m me or meet me at the chat so I maybe able to walk you through it...
- Replied by
- at November 30, 2010, 07:09:39
- last active 2 days ago
Wnanhee.....can u please be a little more specific? U are talking about the IE tools right? Well, what exactly was it that u did in order to fix the problem?
I wonder if it mean to clear you cache.
Go to IE. Click 'Tools'. Click 'Internet Options' Click 'Delete Browsing History'
Click ok to delete 'temporary files, cookies and history.
I do this everyday to keep my computer from being clogged and running smoothly. Actually solves many a problem.
- wnanhee wrote:
Thanks gabby and yes I was talking about clearing the cache and setting.
I use Firefox instead of IE but you can do the same with IE.
Yeah well, although I do appreciate ya'all tryin' to help, I just wish it were that simple. The solution to this problem is way more complex than it is coming across to the readers & a simple act of deleting cookies is not going to resolve the issue. I believe that it must have something to do with a recent automatic update from windows. Everything else I have looked into or tried has been a no go, but I did notice a recent security download from windows that had failed when my computer tried installing. I'm thinking that maybe there is a folder that I need to delete or that maybe a security setting got changed in the process of attemting that download.
Again, I would just like to note that I do appreciate all that have tried to help.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played