Help with Always Vegas
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I need help with a problem at Alwaysvegas. I have deposited twice now expecting to receive the 25% cash back and have not received anything. I contacted support and was told tje first time that I should have received An email and they would send one out again. Second time I contacted support I was asked where I read there was even such a promotion and I told them from tier page.he told me it was not for everyone. Help!!!
- Me too! Here is a copy of an email I received:
My name is Ben I'm the account manager here at alwaysvegas.com, wanted to see if you were satisfied with the casino and if you had any problems,
In addition I wanted to make you an offer ,
For a min deposit of 50$
25$ back as free chips if you don’t cash out with profit (email me for that)
In any case for futures reference it's better to call / email me (I see it right away) BEFORE you deposit, I will assign the best bonus I have at the moment so you can leverage you're money for a better chance of cashing out with a profit.
Then after you deposit claim the promotion in the cashier ( in that order-important)
I claimed the first 300% with a $25 deposit and lost that. Then I went to claim the other coupon for 300% with a $50 deposit but of course same thing I clicked on it and it disappeared (what's new?) so I used the last coupon in my cashier 300% on a $25.00 deposit.
I emailed Ben and asked him for the $25.00 cause they two deposits where back to back. I tried to do the $50 one but with this casino the coupons seem to disappear when you claim them. I emailed him LAST Friday and have heard NOTHING! I talked to support and they said they would have to talk to a manager. I still have no promotions! There loss I guess....not mine.
user name cnolley
- Replied by
- at November 11, 2010, 08:18:46
- last active 7 hrs ago
we have a casino representative here on board. You can private message him here Always Vegas
Ill also give them the heads up about this thread
- Replied by
- at November 12, 2010, 08:12:45
- last active 7 hrs ago
- Just thought I would update this topic. I received am email to look in my account today in the cashier, well it was a 15 dollar chip with requirements attached. So if the site offers a weekly CASH back and it takes two weeks for them to offer me a chip after two deposits, I think they just lost my business
- email@example.com wrote:
I did read your post that's what inspired me to start mine, I feel cheated out of money and really don't think a15 dollar chip is fair. And hey my birthdays tomorrow what's the chances of me getting something from AV for that promotion they offer?
I will admit they did try their best to make it better the last two times but this time I feel ignored. I got an email one day from Always Vegas asking where had I been. I told them why I hadn't deposited because of the last two bonus code redemption problems. Ben said here is my email address blah blah blah. We emailed back and forth about three times. The copy above is only one of them. I hate when you feel like you get to know a casino and a rep and feel they CARE and learn differently. I will give them the chance to still make it up...we will see.
Of subject as for your Birthday tomorrow............HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I noticed a lot of Rivals that I have deposited at in the past didn't credit me one so I just went to every Rival casino I had deposited at and asked do you give Birthday chips to depositors and I got them. So if you don't get them go do what I did.
Here's wishing you a very happy LUCKY Birthday!!!
- if i felt a casino did me wrong they could keep their freebies i wouldnt be back HAPPY B DAY BY THE WAYsilverpeach@hotmail.com wrote:
Just thought I would update this topic. I received am email to look in my account today in the cashier, well it was a 15 dollar chip with requirements attached. So if the site offers a weekly CASH back and it takes two weeks for them to offer me a chip after two deposits, I think they just lost my business
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...