It amazes me that these groups continue to operate. No matter where you look online, they are blacklisted, have warning signs or just a flat out "do not use these casino's".
They obviously still get money from somewhere. From a marketing standpoint they are doing well, they call me at least twice a day and leave a message, I probably receive 10 junk emails from them each day as well.
Could it be that the free chips play so loose that they are collecting off of the required deposit to withdraw and delaying it until they build up a ton? Kind of Ponzi-scheme-esque? Pay the first few slowly and let it ride until we go broke down the road, living off of other peoples cashouts/deposits?
I have a hard enough time dealing with the "legitimate" top rated casino's.
Your thoughts? How do they stay afloat? Is anyone actually depositing serious money into these sites?
How do "rogues" stay in business?
Readers of this topic also read:
- tyesmommy wrote:
How? "There's a sucker born every minute."
True.. I will admit I played the no deposit chips when I first found LCB, but it doesnt take long to catch on (after reading about them here and also clearing the bonus on 3 of them only to have them kick me back to 0 on some sort of technicality). I just dont see how any informed player would even consider it..
I mean, far more people will lose than will win. Why not have excellent support and actually pay your winners? You are still making an absolute killing 24/7. Even the jackpots are made up of the depositors investment into the game, so it is not like you are out that million dollars when somebody hits a monster.. it only becomes a problem if you as the casino have already spent that money..
- Just think about it...why do all their bonuses have a max. cashout?
Players deposit, play the videoslots and contribute to the random jackpots.
Player goes bust and gets a $50 free chip with a $50 max. cashout...and hits a random. 12K!!
As soon as the WR is met all exess funds are removed from the players balance..now who has won that random jackpot??
- rogues actually do pay!!!..... to complete suckers...
how they stay around is they do pay people who say deposit and lose $1000, and then another day cashout a measly $20 or so... however if they start winning and gaining profit then of course they will no longer see it
as well many people just search google without checking what rogues there are about... see a casino they think "looks ok" then play and lose, then they wil just think its bad luck, and keep playing until they win and either the above happens or if theyve already profited they wont see a penny
of course the amount of spam emails, phonecalls promising exclusive bonuses for them only that they "cant lose" with does bring in some people as well
- They always get you on a technicality - "you have duplicate accounts" when you know darn well that you don't...."your max cashout is 10x the deposit code you used".....but it didn't say that ....."why is my account closed".....because of fraudulent activity. Whatever - they will get you one way or another.
Use the freebies for fun and to check out the games to see which ones you like and then play for real money on "proper" casinos.
How do they stay afloat....all of the above.
- I agree, a lot of people don't look for "rouges" and alot don't even know what that means....I know when I very first started playing online all I looked up was free chips and never read and warnings...but then again never had any intentions of making a deposit at these places either so..................
- another way to spot rogue casinos is their customer support. Rogue casinos have Rogue customer support. I recalled when I was brand new to online gambling. I deposited to Vegas Strip with 850% bonus + insurance (get the deposit amount back if I lose). Reputable casinos dont give out this kind of bonus, but again, I was so new and fell to this sh.t. After I lost, I got $50 insurance back, I played cleopatra gold slot and hit 5 golds which won me over $600. I then contacted support if I made playthru yet. Livesupport told me I havent made playthru yet and I needed to win back the amount of bonus they gave me on $50 deposit and the extra money over that amount I could claim as winning and also max cash out was 2x the free chip . Anyway, I tried to beat playthru and to win back the bonus money and 2x max cash out of the insurance, eventually I lost all back. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I learned that support from rogue casinos is just the name, they dont help, they just try to take ur money as much as they can
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played