How do i win more at slot machines?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active almost 4 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SpinsVilla Casino are offering 50% cashback on all your deposits between 6th December and 31st...READ
- Next month im taking a trip to Atlantic City, New Jersey with 1000 bucks and I want to come back with MORE, not less. Im planning to hit the slot machines because they are the easiest, and you dont have to learn complex rules slot machines or 50% paid free slots and 25% slots you will get free or how to read "poker faces" or whatever. I need some tips on how to win the most money possible from slot machines. thanks!
- Super Hero
Tip 1: Have some luck
- Replied by
- at December 27, 2012, 05:52:47
- last active 22 days ago
Tip 2: Have some more luck
Tip 3: look here: http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/casinoslot.html and scroll down to Slots Strategy
Tip 4: Have lots lots of luck and let us know if you hit the jackpot (or not)
- with a 1000 bankroll i would say that puts you in the 90 cents maximum per spin range if you want to have a solid chance of getting some decent playtime (enough to get loaded hahah) it depends how long you are staying. i can routinely go thru 1000 playing 3 dollars a spin in 3 hours if the machine is dead. it all depends on LUCK. being at the right place at the right time. good luck
My suggestion is to play the slots where it draws a lot of players. If there is a bank of machines and it is pretty much filled up with players chances are they are the better paying machines and much looser. The locals know best and chances are that is who is playing them.
- Replied by
- at January 02, 2013, 22:50:06
- last active 2 hrs ago
I would also avoid the "gimmick" machines. Those cutesy machines that have all the fancy features and draw you in like Ghost Busters, Michael Jackson Slot etc. They can be a blast to play but they are generally very tight. Progressive Slots and the Colossal Reel Slots by WMS are very very tough to win on.
Also check out Youtube on slot wins. If you see a lot of the same slots downloaded by players that won it can be a pretty good marker to the hotter machines.
Good luck and let us know how you did when you get back!
- csjequ wrote:
And after a big win change machine also......because most of the time the slot starts to take the money back
Yeah and that. After a nice win I mostly try to spin 10 more rounds, if nothing much is happening, then I look for a new game and not coming back to same game for like 1-2 days.
- Ahhhh! That gives such a wonderful feeling...knowing that you have $1000 all put aside and ready for the slots! Ahhhh...I can find a $1000 too but I'll probably get shot!
Playing at a landbased casino is always first-hand fun...just as you would feel when you go and watch a live game. The excitement and thrill is different. Playing on a downloaded casino at home is totally the opposite. At home, you cannot suddenly shout out loud "YES!!!" ...in shock, your spouse will probably give you a trash!
But for me, I have won so much more playing at home than playing at landbased casinos (but I still go there occasionally, for the thrill of it! ) and I would rather spend that $1000 bucks playing from home. If it's the THRILL you are going after, Frank, then Atlantic City is for you. How to win more? I wish I knew! Ladyluck is always with SOMEBODY ELSE whenever I am at a casino!
Nothing beats GOOD LUCK i guess!!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...