How long have you gambled online?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hiya Members,
Online gambling has been around for over a decade. I remember the first time i gambled online was about 4 years ago. I started out playing poker. I was so afraid to make my first deposit. Boy oh boy did i get over that fear!!!!
Since that time i have ventured out to the online casinos and love to play the slots.
How long have you been playing online and were you afraid the first time when making a deposit?
- I started 3 or 4 years ago at Goldenpalace.com after hearing about it on Howard Stern's show all the time. I thought I'd give it a shot. I played Desert Treasure slot mostly. But I lost a lot and got Gamblock on my computer. A couple years later I got a new computer and didn't get Gamblock on it. I started playing at Goldencasino about a year ago after calling Goldenpalace and being told that they no longer were active in the US. They actually told me to try Goldencasino.com. Have been playing steadily ever since at several different casinos.
- I have been playing online since 1999. Oh boy do I miss the good old days with playtech (Casino DelRio), They knew how to give the VIP treatment. Had my own VIP Manager and lots of treats, even an all expense paid trip to the home office and 4 days of ROYAL treatment. Withdrawals were done within 24 hours and in my bank account or back on my CC 3 days later.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
Late 2000. Riverbelle and man, did I learn about things (And at times pissed off some of the casinos)..
- Replied by
- at October 28, 2009, 03:37:21
- last active about 1 month ago
The big one..I was playing VP (Of course!) and down to about $14.00 and then the RF came up. Suddely I was at $1,03.75!! I whooped and continued. I got up the next moring and then proceed to blow it all!! :'( :'( :'(
But then (After I sent in the paperwork) I then hit 3 times in the following 3 months about $3,000 every month.
I wasn't smart, except the time I gave Mom $3,000 and she was so embareseed, I had to sneak it into her checking and she said nothing, but she knew who did it.
Fell on hard times a couple years later (or 4) and banned myself from them all.
Now what with the laws in effect, it doesn't matter anymore. I only play what I can afford and not often..(I'm feeling kind of smug tonight, paid rent and land and will have a nice bit to tide me over till UI kicks in again)
Plus, a trick I learned I'll post later..Yes, I am sneaky with games and playing.
- my first time was 1999...and my biggest win was at cinama casino...i hit a royal flush for 4,000 and worked that up to 6,000 cashed out 5,000 into my netteller account took a week and a lot of faxing...that was in 2001 ....
my favorite casino was intertops green wow the screenhots i wish i would have taken from there...havent hit since....it left or at least i havent cashed out...lol
- I started on-line casinos 5 yrs. ago; played Microgaming on a 25 dollar new-player promo & cashed out 200! I was HOOKED!! Maybe not such a good thing, though, 'cause now I refuse 2 cash out anything less than 1000....... eh, it's fun, & it's 1 of the few indulgences I allow myself, so ....... what the heck?
- I think it was around 1999 for me, Golden Palace, where I started with card games and video poker. Didn't really play much, a few times a year. I was really nervous too, about making deposits and didn't really get in to the whole online gambling thing until 2005, when I got a spam email offering some free spins or cash to try a Micro casino, Golden Tiger. I will never forget that because this moment is when I pretty much got hooked. I deposited $40, played some video poker, didn't do well and decided to try out a slot game as I didn't play those much. Clicked on Big Kahuna, didn't know what the heck I was doing, didn't change my bet, I think the default was $2.25 and pressed the 'spin' button. My first spin...literally caused me to fall off my chair! I got all 5 wild and won just over $2,000! (I did keep a screen shot of that one for awhile!) I was SOOO nervous, didn't know what the heck to do next but I did manage to go through the steps to get most of my winnings cashed out, and received in a prompt manner. From then on, there was no stopping me...unfortunately. My favorite casinos during that time were Roxy's Palace, Golden Tiger and Intertops. I won thousands over the course of a couple years but sure didn't cash out as often as I should have. I don't like RTG software as much as Micro so don't play as much as I used to, which is a good thing.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played