How many spins is to many before you hit anything?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 5 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- So we all know there is a lot of scam going on these days. We are all too quick to jump on scammy...READ
- It happens,
Two days ago, i played a Microgaming t slot called Bust the Bank, at 1,20 euro a spin on autoplay
25 spins, nothing
again 25 spins, Nothing!!
I lowered my bet to 0.60, first spin, kaboeem, free spins, 285,- euro.
Just saying, you never know how long it will take and if it will give................
"Think for Yourself - Question Authority" - Timothy Leary
It was happening to me in the past, not often but it did. It very much depends on the slot you play, if you play higher variance slots there is more probability such a long empty spins streak will occur (but at the same time, those kind of slots usually have bigger potential).
- Replied by
- at October 13, 2013, 02:28:54
- last active 2 days ago
I must also mention that for me, big wins usually came after such a long empty spin streaks.
- So how many is to many? When should one stop after 50 spins? 75 spins? After 59 spins I finally hit something like 15 cents!!!! It was a joke. A long time ago I played a free chip at Slot Nuts and I kid you not I went over 310 spins until I finally won something. I couldn't believe it.Rated:
- / 5
- There is no 'correct' answer as to the number of spins. Generally, when it comes to bonus rounds, look to around 100 to 150 spins to trigger it, but again, it really does depend on the game you play. As to line hits, play lower variance slots - this means you hit more often, but receive lower pays - this is good for when you're looking for entertainment value. Higher variance slots means you hit less often, but tend to hit larger - the payout potential is greater, but you can lose quite a fair bit before hitting something substantial (if at all)
The rule of thumb when gambling is, bet what you can afford to lose and no more. Expect to lose as well. Remember, the house always has the edge. Bounce around, try different games, get a 'feel' for how they pay-out. It really all just comes down to luck, and nothing more.
La justice poursuit le corps au-delà de toute souffrance possible. Michel Foucault (Surveiller et punir)
It happened to me a few times before but I don't know the answer to your question. For me, it depends on how much money I have; for example, if I start with $50 I won't go under $20; so let's say that I'd try not to lose more 50-55% of my deposit on one slot. I like to give a chance to, at lest, one or two different slots in the worst case scenario.
- Replied by
- at October 13, 2013, 16:42:49
- Tinker, You got a lot of good responses to your question. I agree with them all. Although 50-55% of your play money on one slot may be a little high for me. I'm a found believer in a machine (or game) is gonna hit relatively quickly, 25-30 spins max, if it's hot and not hit if it's not. Let some one else feed the machine and come back to it. Also if a bonus is esceptionally cheap, i feel that a) It's gearing up to hit a big bonus next time around or, b) It's gonna hit another terribly small bonus next time around. If it's the later, i generally walk away. The machine isn't hot. Let someone else feed it.
That all being said, I've lost more money than i've won gambling. So if a machine is entertaining you, play it for as long as you feel comfortable.
- Wealthychap wrote:
That all being said, I've lost more money than i've won gambling.
Haven't we all...............
- Most of the time Im loosing balance quickly, it doesnt look like an endless streak of empty spins. Its more like 5-10 empty spins, than few miserable hits size of a bet or less, than some empty spins again and so on.
It usually happens that if I get large number of empty spins, something bigger is about to hit (its not a rule ofc, just statistically speaking from my own experience). Than its just a matter how bigger that hit will be. I've got once 2 highest 5 of kind in a row after 50+ empty spins on Playtech's The Incredible Hulk -25 lines version, it was more than 9000x line bet in total
- You are best lowrolling as long as possible then up the bet by about double or triple to a maximum or what you can afford generally when I lowroll I do win just annoying when it hits on minimum thats why I'll play like 100-150 rounds at lowest then up it after that this works best on dead or alive,break da bank and sometimes reel steal although that can just take and take and never give. also works great on kings of chicago if you are on at least 10p a deal you can hit some really big hits maximum of 400pound if you hit natural royal on free deals
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played