How Much Time do you Spend Gambling?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 38 min ago
Readers of this topic also read:
PollHow much time do you spend gambling?
- once a week13.04% (3 votes)
- once a month4.35% (1 vote)
- 2-3 times a week17.39% (4 votes)
- everyday65.22% (15 votes)
- Total Members Voted:
- Hi Lips:
I love to gamble too. I also gamble an average of 2-3 hours a day wether it be free chips, or a deposit. Of course , if luck is with me, I then can gamble as long as my bankroll holds out.
I can't remember the last time I did not at least spin a free chip once during any given day. It is enjoyable to me, and also exciting. The way we kind of hold our breath after we hit the spin button to see our next screen. Way fun.
I am a disaplined gambler, but it is very much a part of my everyday life.
- I don't gamble near as much as I used to, once a week I head out to the B&M casinos, usually stay all night gambling. I have a limited budget every week now for online gambling, so I usually play til the money is gone, and lately it is gone in a couple hours. But now with the holidays over, maybe I can up my weekly budget and gamble a bit more.
- If i could i'd live in a casino .. that thrill whether winning or losing is unmatched.. when im off from work if i don't go out to the casino im on here..
But now as PMM says, i am also a very disaplined gambler, before i was so reckless and carefree, spent all my spare money gambling, i not just drove calmly to the casinos i SPED, was a piggy-parker, RAN into the casino hoping someone doesn't have my favorite machine(s) Soon as i had any money in my hands..
Online as well as offline, i've won alot, but have also lost alot..
I have learned living in Vegas that the casinos are always going to be here..
- I gamble entirely too much! lol. Luckily, I slowed myself down with deposits, and now feast on free chips at least 75% of the time. From depositing $400/month, now down to $150-200!
But I sit here on the couch thinking,' I really need to get up and do some housework " (yeah right! )
A couple hrs a day on online casinos for me.
- that really isn't bad at all. i am not going to say how much...when i think about it, it makes my hair hurt...
but lets just say, you know its bad when everytime you go into the bank, they call the supervisor over to look at your account, to ok the withdrawal.
they look at the screen with astonished faces, but i hear her say go ahead, and i feel like saying a thing or two under my breathe, but i shut up, and take my money.
- About 6-7 years ago, I was like that. I had 3 different bank accts closed due to being overdrawn. And overdrawn by $1000-$2000. It took me almost losing my husband at that time to really quit it.
I'm happy to say now, it is just a "hobby'. A n addictive hobby, but a hobby I only spend EXTRA money on
- Oh I don't have any problems with overdrawn accounts, etc. I just deposit large amounts, and wipe them out on a daily basis. I try only to use the ATM because I have a $250 a day limit put on there so I won't go crazy. When I actually go to the bank I take $1000.
This IS my last addiction, though...I have to hold on to it a little
- Come on LCBers, spill. How often do you gamble? Every day? Every other day? Every day all day? Anyone here with 4 computers set up in a room like a makeshift casino with each screen spinning from a different site lol? (this is my dream btw lol) I don't know how you guys are winning all this dough, I have spend several hundred over the last 2 weeks and nada.
I'll go first. I LOVE to gamble. If I could, I would probably gamble every day. In fact, I did do that for a while a million years ago (ha ha I'm only 31). I love everything about it. But I am strict with myself and have uninstalled all the casinos today because I absolutely cannot spend another penny before my trip to Vegas next week.
Ok, your turn.
- O.K., I'll bite... I myself ENJOY gambling very much too. My problem though is when I sit down to a machine and don't hit anything in the first 5-10 spins I don't seem to have the discipline to get up and move to another machine... There's just something about that little (but influential) voice in my head that convinces me that "it's due munni, just a couple more". So I'll work on that I guess, but to answer the question, I would gamble everyday if possible. Some day it will be possible. Good LUCK everybody...
- Hi to all members. I am on gambling on regular basis about 3-4 hours per day, luckilly in 2010 I have had a streak of luck and I am on profit so far. the thing is I usually don't stop on casino, but also play poker and sports betting, which can get exhausting, since during some weekends I have spent 40 hours on the PC.
Currently I am trying to minimize to about 1 hour/day
- I used to go to the land casino alot. Now I go only about twice a month (to get my free cash.) My problem at the land casino is that I never know when to quit.
I am much more disciplined playing online. Don't know why that is, but I am. If I deposit $50 and get up to $300-400 I will cash out. At the land casino it doesn't work that way. I just keep playing till I am broke it seems. I usually play online every day and of course read the LCB forum every day too.
- Hi Lips.
i got one good one for u. i play online poker 90% of the time and other games 10%. i played online soooo much i think i have carpal tunnel so i went to doctor and they did a electrophysiological test and found some damage to my nerve. The doctor ask how did i get it i told her i'm on the computer about 70-90hrs a week. (FYI i have a full time job and at my job i'm on the computer about 10 hr a week) she said are u a computer programmer. I laughed and told her no i'm a professional online poker player....LOL.....
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played