How often do you use Casino Bonuses?
Readers of this topic also read:
- I have heard a lot of debate about this on here and other forums, is it really worth it to have to wager an average of 1500$ for a $50 match bonus? I was wondering how many people use bonuses and how often do you make wagering? Is it really worth it? To me "cashable" bonuses I will usually take for the extra boost and if the wagering is not too crazy altho usually with bonuses I end up losing it all.
*just remember "It's in the interest of fair gaming" lol *
- Good question leavefall. Personally, I'd rather make a straight deposit and see what I can do. I think it can have a lot to do with the software or game you choose. Some slot games are great to make playthrough. I think TAAADAAA is the expert on that. It's all a matter of preference. A great deposit bonus, in my opinion, does not exceed 30x but 20x is great!
- it is a tough one leavefall, since i got addicted to the site i always talk about guess lol ok i will tell u, jackpot party hahaha, well i always tryed to find sites with match bonuses when i wanted to deposit, but now i always deposit at jackpot party, im used to not getting the bonuses, it is a a pain, but i am used to it now, and i prefer it because you can withdraw when ever you win enough that you are happy to withdraw but i never do anyway on jackpot party as i have said in other threads but anyway, yes like froggy said its everyones own preference, some prefer bonuses some dont, i stay away from sites that have matach bonuses that you have to wager the deposit + the bonus so it is worse, the casinos have no right making us wager our own deposit, the only money they should be allowed to set wagers on is the bonuses only not the deposits,
i dunno if this helped at all lol but gl
- My personal preference is to never take a deposit bonus with certain exceptions to this. If the wager is not more 20x i may consider claiming it if bonus amount is solid, also there are some promos tied to a specific slots and if i consider that slot low variance and suitable for wagering i may also claim the bonus. When you deposit you always hope that you will get lucky and win something and if i do i like to withdraw it whenever i want it.
There were happy old times where you could playthrough a bonus on BJ so you had some chance of meeting it no matter how big, but lately i see more and more ridiculously big wagering requiremts even on slots so thoes i dont even take into consideration
- Replied by
- at December 23, 2011, 16:50:05
- last active 27 days ago
- Replied by
- at September 03, 2016, 16:30:37
- last active 5 hrs ago
- Replied by
- at September 03, 2016, 20:39:13
- last active 4 hrs ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played