It seems to me there is a lot more complaints lately about players getting frustrated with a particular casino.
Here is some advice that i hope will help some our less seasoned gamblers........
1. Before making any deposit for the first time read throughly the terms and conditions. Even without taking a bonus some less then desirable casinos will have ludicrous terms. In fact if there is terms on a straight deposit (with the exception of min. cashout) i would avoid them at all costs.
2. Read the terms and conditions throughly before taking a bonus. If it seems to good to be true, then chances are it is. If the terms seem almost impossible to understand or is confusing then chances are they want to confuse you. Avoid the bonuses under these circumstances.
If you feel you really want to take the bonus ask live chat at casino or customer support. ALWAYS take screen shots of your conversation and save emails in case you need them.
Be cautious in how many bonuses you take in a row. You will run the risk of being labeled a "bonus abuser". Play it safe and make every other deposit a straight deposit with no bonus.
3. Don't be duped into taking free chips offered to you by the casino for not honoring their promo. If they did not honor it once, it's inevitable they won't honor it again. If you got the run around once DON'T go back. There is plenty of casinos to play at that are honorable.
4. If you are sent free chips through your email every week, don't be fooled in thinking you can play multiple free chips in a row without making a deposit first. Most casinos require a deposit in between each and every free chip. Even those casinos that do allow multiple free chips will label you as a "bonus abuser". But you won't know this til AFTER making a deposit and you win and they either lock your account or won't pay you at all.
5. If you have been cheated by a casino or have to fight to get what is rightfully yours, by all means don't go back for more. Let it be a lesson to you that they are not worth your time.
6. Last but no least, don't blame a casino for not following the rules precisely as indicated. We can not fault a casino because we were not a smart gambler.
Always do your homework and play at only casinos that have good reputations. If you are uncertain then by all means ask members here at the forum. No one knows better then a LCB seasoned player.
Please feel free to add to this list with any good advice.
How to Be a Smart Gambler....
Readers of this topic also read:
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Join today and start earning rewards
You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.