how to earn some easy money daily!!
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- this trick is legal and very easy to do, if you do this every day your wallet will grow.
this will work at online casinos and landbased casinos
play at roulette table and wager some money on red/black. when you lose, just double your next wager till you win, but you'll have to stay on 1 colour red/black cuz the winning colour will finally come.
the more you lose, the bigger your winning when the ball falls into the winning colour.
good luck players...
do not use deposit bonuses at the online casino!!
- Ouch, thats a very risky way of playing..
Its called the Martingale system, and it may work for a while, but one day it wil turn against you, as sure as the sun comes up every morning.
Don't forget each bet on black or red on a roulette table has a 48% chance of winning. Each spin is independent from the other spins.
10x black in a row is not very likely to happen, but sometimes it does, and that day you'll regret..
- Yeah - I've heard of this and seen the "ebook" for sale on many sites.
It could cost you a ton of cash if it doesn't come in too. 10 x betting on black and it's red each time and only starting with a dollar means you would have to put $1024 on black on the 11th spin.
....and your prize should it come in on the 11th spin? You would be up $1.
- Folks, roulette is the number one game I play at land/internet casinos. Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT try this. It is the old Martingale system which is very, very flawed.
It assumes a red or black is DUE. Nothing is ever due in roulette. I have seen black or red come up many times in row. This is common.
But, I DO agree with your advice...NO BONUSES!
Just googled this system and mathematically speaking you would lose an average of 37 dollars if one was making 100 dollar bets to begin the system...bad system but thanks for trying
- Replied by
- at February 16, 2010, 04:12:49
- last active 17 days ago
The One, The Educated, The FRYEdaddy...
ps heres what the formula looks like (1-q^n) \cdot B - q^n \cdot B (2^n - 1) = B (1 - (2q)^n)
- It's like blue said, you have to have very very deep pockets to cover a short loosing streak and the end result when you finaly win that is the ammount of your origonal bet..
- I did this in the start when i was all new and stupid and it actually works for a little while but then suddenly your gonna loose it all happend everytime then you get the other color 6-8times in a row just not worth the chance.
One better thing to try in this type method of roulette betting is to put a chip(s) on one of the "thirds." (1-12, 13-24, or 25-36) and an equal value chip(s) on another third. This way, you get a 66.67% chance of a win...minus for the 0 or 00. Now, this is NOT fool proof because you can have the non-chipped third come up multiple times. But, this is a way better strategy for winning a few bucks and getting out fast than attempting the Martingale system playing colors.
- I f you want to play it "safe", why not try this strategy:
"A good way to tackle roulette strategy is to split the table into 3 rows. This means 1-34, 2-35 and 3-36. The last row of 3-36 has 4 black numbers and 8 red. The strategy is therefore to place one chip on red, two chips on the first row of 1-34 and two more chips on the second row of 2-35."
Found it here: ">http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/roulette.html#strat
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played