I love slots, BUT
Readers of this topic also read:
- I am getting bummed about gambling, I hit big at betphoenix and cashed out $800 and that is all I have ever cashed out ANYWHERE. I think of gambling as a hobby, but I would like to win something. The same goes for the landbased here, I have been running a dry spell forever. It is starting to not be fun anymore. Maybe I need a new hobby
- ive been online a year now and havent won anything bigger then $200.Im also getting bummed and burnt out and have serously thought about not gambling anymore,Ive spent more then i have even come close to getting back always with the same thought (maybe i will win he he heeeeee jk)anyways congrats on your cashout i hope you get it soon
- I know my BIG cashouts were not that big. They seemed like it at the time. Going from zero to two hundred is very nice! However, not once has some bill I owed taken my money, or something breaks and fixing it is twice the cashout, or something happens and *poof* excitement gone. Or better yet, it's enough to go into your internet wallet, but not enough to take out of there so the only option is depositing!
The opposite is true also- I have enough money to deposit, but processors are down, or the site doesn't accept my payment method. It is tedious sometimes, this pursuit of the free chip leading to the big payout, or any payout.
Maybe it's the Hero-Member Blues kicking in. I miss Ishin.
- Joseph Kennedy wrote:
There is TaaaDaaa who studies all the aspects of slots and tries feverishly to find what will make him win. I'm not saying ask him per se, but asking someone you think knows something about slots maybe would help.
No, he's simply got the luck of the devil...That's the only reason
I'll admit, I am also feeling the "Gambling Blues" but more so of either not having the money to play, but also that the only 3 casinos I would know would pay me off.
I play the tourneys at the vegas techs and while I suspect they may be honest, I have read enough about slow/no pay for a majority of excuses. I think it's just I see so many casinos, but in reality, not many are truly trustworthy.
- My experience, and this is not for all (some are just lucky devils like taaa lol) but living here in Vegas around this time usually starting in end of Sept to right up before Christmas, the slots are really slow to pay out. It seems around this time a year people are spending money alot, even though they know the holidays are coming we are more spendy (i know i am) also alot of visitors, so here the machines get tighter, payouts are less (now you will get small wins as teasers/playing money) but big payouts are less. My experience tells me to play to play/have fun rather then try to win or expect some kind of win, i do slow down on deposits/and landbase outings or will spend less (only because i live here and know this) Right before Christmas and just before New Years tons of big winners.. So maybe slow down a bit, take it easy some (not saying this is the same as online BUT it could be being that we do spend more money around this time online or offline they are gonna get all they can get)
- Thats the reason ive stopped also now, 29deposit and 5months since my last withdraw from 7sultansthat just dosent add up, jackpot capital i had a lucky 350$ withdraw but already lost those back in deposits none playtime what so ever.
Over all ive had around $500 in withdraws over a year dont wanna count how much lost lol.
I just dont see myself playing again, cause we play for entertainment BUT if you keep loosing its just not entertainment very long, i see your talking about taaadaaa and his lady luck but when reading some of his posts he makes tons and tons of deposits where he loose it all so those lucky streaks he gets now and then properly dosen't cover it.
It sometimes becomes a habit rather than a hobby for some of us. I have periods where I have to step back and say "what am I doing!' I'm with you on the dry spell. My gosh, I can count on one hand how many times I've had any significant wins and not enough fingers and toes for my significant losses.
- Replied by
- Feelin froggy
- at November 07, 2010, 02:46:49
- last active 3 hrs ago
Nothing wrong with a hobby you enjoy as long as you still enjoy it. That is key. I hope there are some wins in our future.
Waving my good luck wand over everyone....
- I have a tip, and information that could help u!! but i cant promise u profit , so the above advice from Feeling Froggy i would take before mine....but....
what ive been told, and what ive learnt is as follows:
1. The site has a win %, its usually between 85 - 95 %
2. If u have a favourite slot, and u hit big, dont stay on it too long, because if your up, it will be much more likely to play tight after
3. So if u have been on min 20c and its been crap for ages, might be (hmm also could spend twice as fast but...) worth putting it up to 40c a spin to catch your good luck for more pay??
4. Some casinos dont work like this, every spin could have a number, and whoever is playing the same slot gets the next spin and so on, so
5. while your playing and waiting for good luck, dont spend any more than what wouldnt bother u if u lost it. i realise this contradicts number 4. but maybe cut your losses for the day, and play a machine that was crap last time, rather than always play on the same few, or the one that paid u nicely last time.
6. if i win big on slots ie great feature or plenty of freespins and multiplier, i dont trust that one any more, and would only stay on it a short while if i did, say in the next session.
7. try em all, one of em might be a v.short wait?? who knows
8. remember not to lose to much, and finally
9. sportsbook, remember this is where the most profit is made by people who gamble, we cant all win $100,000 jackpots on slots, but we can win this with sports betting maybe for as little as $1 if we successfully predict the future!! they cant not grant us, if we was right!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played