I think I am DONE with online gambling....
Readers of this topic also read:
- >:( I have finally had it up to here with online gambling and casinos. I love this site and hope I am not breaking any rules by ranting, but tonight was the last straw. I have deposited over 2 K and have only had one withdrawal from a free chip for 50 dollars. I am just wondering, am I completely unlucky or is winning online nearly impossible? I see so many of yall hit on slots and I have heard so many withdrawal stories that I thought I could do the same. Unfortunately, I believe the largest I have ever had my bankroll up to was around 250 dollars. I do like everyone on the site and am glad that some members have pulled in a great amount of cash from the online gambling world, but I just felt like going on a rant after I lost 125 tonight. My birthday is coming up on the 23rd so I am going to wait for the free chips but after that I think I am deleting all casinos. Sorry if I annoyed or offended anyone on the forum. I respect all members on the site and would love to get your two cents on my situation. Have a wonderful night
- Replied by
- at July 09, 2010, 08:01:04
- last active 4 hrs ago
I know how you feel. As a gambler we all get frustrated and winning and losing goes in cycles it seems. The losing unfortunately can be a longer streak than winning. You have said nothing wrong so don't be sorry! We have an honest open forum and everyone needs to vent now and again.
I am sorry for your stroke of bad luck. If you feel it best to cool off for awhile then do what is best for you.
I hope your birthday brings you good luck and i hope you still come to visit us often. I has been so nice to see you back with us.
Take care of you and down let it get you down......we are here to give ya a great big hug and moral support!
- Thank you Lips! I really enjoy reading your posts...I wasn't aware of the rules on the site and also did not want to seem like a complaining loser...I just have never won and do not understand it...I have never been on a losing streak like I have with online gambling...I just do not know what to do, but I do plan on sticking around on the forum because I LOVE to see all of you hit big!!! Good luck all
- I uninstalled every casino on my computer today also for the same reason, and the issue I'm having trying to get paid from my only win after thousands also. Then I remembered I had entered PAID tournaments in a couple vegas techs and redownloaded those only. I'm going to play those tourney's, then I'm done for a bit too. But I have said this before, so I hope I stick with it. It's so hard though. Good luck to you, and you are definitely NOT alone.
- I have quit gambling, well quit depositing rather. I will not deposit anymore because I just don't get any entertainment, let alone a cashout. I play with free chips from contests that I enter here on the forums, but that is about it. I think I have deposited $15 in the last month.
Hope your luck gets better, and I hope to see you around here still
- Replied by
- at July 09, 2010, 09:26:02
- last active 6 months ago
- Jfrye1 I recently decided to return after a big win on a free chip promotion. Weeks earlier rogue casinos (I thought they had good reputations) denied me hundreds of dollars in winnings, while the last of my bankroll was eaten up by a casino asking for deposit on a payout (which never paid out). So if you decide to never come back, I understand. You may even want a "clean break"--no emails, forums--nothing gambling related. It helped me at the time.
- I am very upset myself with the casinos I won 2000 last week and found out today they are going to pay me 850 today and 850 next week and the rest in two weeks. I was so pissed I took 100 of it and redeposited it and ended up turning it into another 700 but i still have to wait two weeks to get it. It's just not fun any more. We need a new casino that cares about it's customers and I haven't found that yet! They all want our money but change their tone when we want ours.
for what it's worth I take so much oney a week and limit myself to that. I look at it as my entertainment. I don't drink and spend any other money so I think I deserve it. So I don't spend that much at one time. I use a pre-paid card and only put on it what I am willing to lose. that way if I run out I'm not tempted to play more. If you are using bill money don't do it, the pressure makes you play differently and you will never win. But if you play for fun and have fun you can't lose. What would it cost you to go out, that's what you spend. Just my opinion for what it's worth
- Replied by
- at July 09, 2010, 09:47:05
- last active 15 hrs ago
- Replied by
- at July 09, 2010, 15:48:59
- last active 5 days ago
You are not alone and believe me!!!
I too once have had some serious thoughts and shares of regrets...
What really helped me was realizing the fact after many tiresome years of losing after losing that I have been playing too hard to be a 'winner', instead of just enjoying it while at it...and numerous times I have felt like I was a loser...?
And the worse part was that I let it become my sanctuary........used it as a gateway to run and hide...until I asked myself...what's left of me now? I was so closed to feel so ashamed...for what? so I took some times to cool myself off...and it worked!
I know this will sounds kind corny but having LCB as part of my life really did help me a lot...people I got to know, the stories of experiences we share...like now...seeing yours and many others frustration and aggravation makes me feel like seeing my own reflection. I have experienced this many times myself.....
Whatever you decide, I respect your decision...I would still want you to come around so often even chat with me...
I am always here for you if you need a friend to talk or cry ...oh, and ofc you can also vent/rant away when needs to be...
- My friend, that is why they call it "gambling." The probabilty is always stacked in the casino's favor, land or online. So, yes, it is very probable that someone would deposit $2000 and win nothing. I have deposited big bucks and won ZERO. And, I have had like $2 in my account and won almost $1000.
What games are you playing? You may want to try some table games that give you SOME benefit of player input and action. (Poker, tournament play, etc.) Slots are just too random.
Just the psychologist in me wants to add: Just becareful you are not getting addicted.
LCB is a great community to get support, though. Win or loose...you'll have friends and plenty of gambling-war stories to share!
- jfrye1 I can definitely sympathize. I went for almost two years without a withdrawal. Nothing I did seem to work. Then all of a sudden my luck went good (although for a brief time) and I had a few decent withdrawals. I have definitely lost alot more than I have won. Now I go into it with the frame of mind that I just want to have fun and expect to win nothing. That way if I lose, I'm not disappointed...I just wanted to have fun anyway not win. And if lady luck sits on my shoulder than giddy up lol.
- I'll only say that there's times one needs to "Take a break" from gambling and just relax and do other things.
Personally, I play the freebies (Vegas Techs) and play them high as otherwise it might distract me from my studies. Lose quick or have a rollercoaster time but lose in the end. I'm then back to studies and feeling ok.
This weekend I am debating between online or hitting the bars. $100 max and that's all...Online would give me bonus, Bars give slightly better odds and free soft drinks. Choices, choices.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played