I think I am DONE with online gambling....
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 5 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Drake Casino and Gossip Slots Exclusive No Depoit Bonus for LCB members! New players only - US...READ
- jfrye - you aren't the first and you won't be the last but total understanding comes with your decision.
I have recently closed 2 casino accounts because its just deposit after deposit and never a win. I'd had enough. So Im sticking to 4 casinos that I can withdraw from on a regular basis.
Good luck with your "no gambling" but please do stay here at the forum as you were missed last time and we only just got you back.
- 2 x Microgaming which you guys can't play at - AllSlots 3 cashouts in a row, Platinum Play These guys gave me a $25 chip and I won a good few hundred off it. They paid up no probs. Great Casino.
2 x RTG - iNetBet and Casino Titan
1 other RTG which I have said I won't play at but I will probably go back to is Jackpot Capital - I'm a silver vip at this one. They pay up within 36 hours no quibbles.
I uninstalled Intercasino because the cashouts were so few and far between it just wasn't worth playing there any more. I also uninstalled Grand Mondial (another MG casino) for the same reason. They paid no quibbles when you won but the losses far outweighed the wins.
I should add that I make very small deposits from between $10 and $25. Never any more.
I totally feel for you! I have battled gambling since I first started playing online bingo. That's all it took for me to become addicted. I can't tell you how many times I have lost my whole husband's paycheck before he even earned it for that week. I have quite for about 8 months and then come back. I do notice that when I finally say "I am done, no more spending money on gambling" I win something. It is so strange how that works.
- Replied by
- at July 10, 2010, 11:31:00
- last active 6 months ago
Once I closed my neteller account and got a cd in the mail from Big Dollar Casino with a free $100 no deposit. I cashed out 1300 I think. Then recently my spending was getting out of hand AGAIN and uninstalled everything from my computer and said "no more". It just so happens to be the weekend Rushmore started their free tournaments. I won first prize 2.5k. After that I gambled some more and then finally decided I will only play freebies for a while. I claimed a 100 comp points the other day for 1.00 and cashed out $800. It amazes me how this happens. I do agree if you are spending money that needs to go to other areas of your life you will not have fun. You will get the rush of gambling but the fun is not there. I have deposited and redeposited so many times when I knew I shouldn't. I would be crying with each spin because I knew I was doing wrong.
You feel like most of us do a lot of the time. If I were you and you are serious about not spending money then just do as I do and check this forum daily. There is free chips or tournaments atleast twice a week. I look forward to finding them. When I do I feel like a real winner. Plus for some reason, I have more fun playing the free chips or free spins and it feels like a challenge to make some cash that way. It is more rewarding and exciting. I wish you much luck in your journey even if you decide to give it up or stick around. I do know when I take my 8-12 month breaks I spend more time with my family and get so much done around my house. I just wish I could find the balance between being able to play and not going overboard. I have the best husband in the world. He tells me I can spend whatever money we have left over at the end of the month as long as I pay the bills. Even knowing this, I still struggle with just paying the bills. Sorry this is so long I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and have been were you are so many times. Good luck.
- Replied by
- at July 10, 2010, 11:52:18
- last active 5 months ago
- Get this: Tuesday the urge to deposit hit me hard. I mean so hard I was going to deposit by overdrawing my bank account. I prayed on it and put my mind on other things. I did really good and was SO proud of myself. I think it has been almost 3 weeks since I have deposited but the urge almost overpowered me. Tuesday night I found the 100 comp points at Lucky Club casino. Which was only a buck. I turned that buck into 900+ and cashed out 800. It felt wonderful to know I fought off the urge and still came out a winner and didn't do any damage to my bank account.
- Replied by
- at July 10, 2010, 12:33:20
- last active 5 months ago
- Yep, stay strong everyone. I love to gamble, heck it's in my blood...being from Vegas and all. However, I just had enough. I was also heavily addicted to it at one point in time. Mostly when I first started playing online. I would play alll day, spend money I didn't have, and that was the worst.
I have alot of responsibilities, and I was slacking off. I wasn't taking care of business the way I should have.
Anyways, I got to a point where I said enough is enough. I don't have very much extra money, and what I do have, I feel I could do better things with it instead of throwing it away gambling.
Now, with that said, I enjoy playing just as much as the next guy still, but I don't let it get ahold on me like it used to. If I am lucky I will have an extra $20 to play now and then, and when that's done..I am done playing. I will still play at tourneys and free chips...
I just feel alot of it also has to do with more and more casinos going bad. Reputable casinos being sold to rogue companies, payouts taking months, etc etc. There aren't that many casinos you can trust anymore. I think that helped with the decision to slow down my depositing.
I also think LCB helps my urge to play too...Silly as it seems, since this is afterall a GAMBLING forum. I keep myself busy, by reading and posting, and getting to know people on here, and that keeps my mind off of playing.
So just stay strong, and if you really want to quit, you can do it. There is alot of support here at LCB.
Good for you bonusroundplease, that is awesome. Just remember that feeling you have now, knowing that you can overcome those thoughts of spending money you can't afford to lose.
WTG on that fantastic cashout too!!!!
- thanks for sharing. I feel it is comming to the point where I am going to quit. I have spent so much money trying to win. It just does not seem worth the effort anymore. I dont feel that any of these casinos are reputable. They seem to not evengive you half a chance of getting your money back or a decent amount of playtime. This forum has been indeed helpful and I appreciate all the info and help I have recieved since becomming a member. Good luck to all.
i love to gamble and ive cashed out on free chips a lot never my own money.ive been asked when im posting for some contests am i rich not (even).i to am like every1 else I LOVE TO GAMBLE.Now im not depositing 1000s like i did when i firs started out at golden casino and the other vegas groups.Before i found forums i didnt know about other casinos and free chips because vegas tech arent big on giving them lol.Ive been gambling for almost a year now and my strategy (for what its worth)is at rival i play the 3 reel slots (gold rush ,milk the cow etc.)on 15 cents then slowly work my way up not going over 75 cents and even though it takes ages i make playthrough.At the rtgs the same i love aladens gold slot i play 20 cents then build up especially when i get the lamps and free spins.My opinon (only)is maybe you could change your strategy.I know bigger bets mean bigger wins but if you could learn to retrain your habits im sure you could cashout even if its just $200 on a $20 deposit thats something to keep you in.Gl to you
- Replied by
- at July 10, 2010, 16:32:39
- last active 8 hrs ago
- I feel your pain trust me....I have NEVER won anything since gambling online. I too see all these winner screenshots, I do not hit S***. I take the bonuses, then not take them. It does NOT matter. I live down the street from Foxwoods Resort casino the worlds LARGEST and I win more there than any other place. I just like the convenience of gambling from home. But now I too, am starting to wonder...........
- Is chances to win just larger at land based places or is the problem just its so easy to play from home you fell more comfortable just sitting at home doing whatever while spinning.
Cause tbh i won more at land based places then online but ofc i dont play often at any real slots.
Took a few months break from gaming in feburary to june also cause of huge losses, been a little better the last month but nothing to make me even close to even.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played