Immortal Romance Game
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 5 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Has anybody ever noticed that when playing Immortal Romance you are guaranteed of losing about $70.00 Australian before a reasonable win will be granted. Then and only then if you achieve that win it will take that long to achieve it again wasting the winning value you just received. Also in the game when you get the free spins and have the ability to choose Sarah (25 free spins) you will rarely win more than $70.00 Australian. Also check how many times Michael comes up another rare win. Best win available is usually Amber with the immortal Romance sign which will pay $70.00 Australian. Does this tell you something about the game and what your likely winning is going to be. Maybe once you have been lucky to achieve a lot more. Over my past 18 months of playing the best I could do is about $3000,00 in the one sitting but that sitting was long and arduous. It was up and down worse than a yo-yo. Lets talk about the Wild if you are lucky to see it. One wild maybe two but it will rarely give you a win. Working this out your ratio of winning on this game is well below average. Save ya cash and look for something different.
As this is the slot that has been particularly mean to me in the past, I can tell you from my personal experience that loosing streaks can be much worse than $70. My last session on this slot (which was 7 months ago) ended in wasting over 160 euros straight, just several wins from 2 scatters and maybe few with 3 low symbols. Its a very high variance slot.
- Replied by
- at May 12, 2015, 15:29:35
- last active 3 hrs ago
What I noticed is that low 5 of a kind appear much more often than I expect with variance this high. 2 scatters appear quite often as well, but lining stronger symbols for me is mission impossible, even 3 of them appear soooo rarely.
Ofc, its always worth mentioning that Immortal Romance has a sick potential, so its no wonder chasing such potential reminds me much of chasing 5 scatters in NetEnt's Dead or Alive
- It's quite the tricky slot.
Years ago I did really well on it and it was my favourite but then suddenly it just became tight. I have read many posts around the internet with people saying the same thing and some even questioning weather the slot in general has been tightened up.
I always find with it that if you have a bonus round, the slot screws you over after. So many times I had a bonus round and then the base game will eat up all that I won on the bonus round without giving any wins over my bet amount.
I feel that the days where I enjoyed Immortal Romance are well over and now I tend to avoid it more than I play it
- Thank you for your words. You are so right with this game. Now that I look and think further into it I did notice that after getting those bonus spins you seem to lose what you win also. Its a shame the gaming people can't understand our frustration at such a game. I look at it as a game with potential but is that potential for winning or losing at this stage I would have to say the losing way gets my nod.
- Whenever I see a win on that slot in the Winner screenshots/casino play thread, I'm surprised. I understand that it's a high variance slot, but whenever I've gave it a try, it was disastrous. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I played that slot, and I'm not even going to play it again. I really don't like it.
- I love and hate this slot. Honestly, I don't remember the last time I had a decent win on it. But the last time I played it was only few days ago and I lost 80€ and got only 2 free spins rounds, which both didn't exceed 10€. I've seen many great screenshots for this slot and I am always surprised, also many times they've came after big deposits. This game is a money eater and from now on I will just stay away from it.
- Do not want to go on about IM as I've said my piece long time ago, but would have to agree on Michael symbol. Don't think I've ever got 5 of a kind without wild and honestly think it is harder to catch than 5 wilds. Your only chance of getting big wins in base or stacked wild feature are the two girls. Screen shots will testify for that, 90 - 80 % I'd say
- I actually do get 5 of kind fairly often, and when I say fairly often I mean compared to other 243 line MG slots I played and also compared to how rarely you hit anything on this slot. Unfortunately, those 5 of kinds are too often King symbols. Might be just a coincidence, I dont know...
Also, I've read panettone0's post and I've gone to check my achievements on 32Red, was quite surprised to see I never won 4 or 5 of Michael symbols. Than I went to Redflush only to find that I never even lined up 3 of those
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played