IMPORTANT:GETTING DOUBLE BILLED, CHECK STATEMENTS!!!
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello I opened an account a long time ago, i opened account in GBP, because then he opened the...READ
- I have just been going thru hell the last couple of days trying to straighten out my mess, I hope you guys don't have the same problem. I keep a tight check on my money in/money out...so it was easy for me..
But for those of you that don't look closely on these dates:
On APRIL 17 AND APRIL 18 THE CARD PROCESSESORS WERE DOUBLE BILLING MANY CUSTOMERS.
I am not going to mention which casinos that I used, because it was the card processor that the problem existed with, not the casino. It happened with Rival casinos, and Microgaming. I don't know if anyone else, this is only my experience.
The casinos, co-operated with me to straighten it out, after sending them my official bank statement.
Hope no one else was affected, but just in case..good luck. :-\
- One of the Casinos, Vegas Regal, said that it happened to a lot of their customers, and they were working on fixing it, but none of the other ones fessed up to any problems.
I just notified support, on all of them, and told them I needed it rectified IMMEDIATELY. They were pretty quick, once I gave them the documentation
- Guess what SS, I use a Prepaid Debit also. I have a couple of them. One carries up to 950. and the other over $1000.
I fill it up, used whatever amount, then I go to use it, and had a NEGATIVE $119.
This should NEVER be allowed to happen, If I didn't have enough money in there, they would not let me make a purchase, so I do not understand how this can happen.
- When I talked to Vegas Regal...they said they were already aware of it, a lot of customers were already complaining, and they were working on fixing it.
The other Casinos used the same card processor, so I bet the do it more than this one time. I was warned about this from someone before, so I always print to file every deposit/ withdrawal on every casino that I use, so I have proof. You can never be too safe.
- On those days, I did indeed deposited at Royal Vegas and Platinum casinos with my 4 $25.00 prepaid cards and I am glad that I only deposited exact amount of each card...D, get your money, girlfriend! If they don't give your money back, let me know, I will smack them so hard they won't even see my fists coming at them. xoxoxo
****** UPDATED ******* well after at least 4 to 5 hours combined chat and telephone time, as well as at least 3 or 4 "senior employees" they FINALY agreed to another $20 bonus (same terms) credited to my account. at least its something, i am not exstatic about the end result but i am however satisfied that it was actualy dealt with, in a somewhat lengthy process but yes it hasbeen dealt with.
I recieved a double billing on a $19.99 purchase from red flush casino, who was not at all helpfull my bank handled the double billing but in the mean time i recieved a $35 overdraft fee due to the double billing i asked red flush to help me with this fee that was imposed due to their mistake and first they tried saying it wasnt from their casino untill i pointed out to them 2 things 1. they are the ONLY casino i have used my card to deposit at in over a month and 2. i forwarded back to them thec appology letter they had sent me regarding this incident (big oops on there part, since it couldn't BE their casino...)anyhow a live chat person said all he could offer me w/ out a copy of my bank statement was a $15 bonus with 30x playthrough (and then of course minimum cash out there is $100), so later while talking to another person in live chat i agreed to send in a modified bank statement with all the information not pretaining to them deleted or blacked out. now all of a sudden they feel $15 is more than ample... lol, im supposed to contact them again 11:00 tonight...
- well i have no idea how a prepaid card can have a negative balance, unless your using a realoadable one with your name registered to it...next time try a prepaid card with a set limit like $25.00 $50.00 or $100......if it gets negative, then who cares the card is not linked to you in any way, but it's really unlikely for a prepaid card to be negative
- oh, yes it is a reloadable card..I didn't know there was any other kind of pre-paid
I definately would want it this way, as I have it linked to all my other accounts, bank, Paypal, etc. you can't do this with a card with no name.
But I guess there are always things we need to watch out for. At least the casinos I used, rectified mine within a couple of days...I don't like the way Red Flush handled Mchavez's problem, and I would not do business with them anymore if it was me.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played