inetbet

    3,662
    views
    12
    replies
    Last post ago over 5 years by Cat50
    Images
    • Started by
      Superstar Member
      6235
    • online
    Headline back 23

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Images
        • Started by
          Superstar Member
          6235
        • online

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        • Index
        I just got shot down by inetbet when i tried to claim my comps.They said i couldnt claim comps won off freechips but i know most of my points came from deposits.Im not mad im rofl because i know how stingy they are even before the us sanctions always coming up with an excuse.Anyways i hope whomever still deposits and play there breaks the bank.GL All and thanks inetbet for proving my point
        Rated:
        5.0
        / 5
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1588
        • last active 2 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
                      Thanks Rena for bringing that to my attention.  I  deposited with them a long time ago,  didn't win anything,  claimed a couple of freebies (Like $5 or something like that)  Now I am not able to claim any bonuses until I deposit again.    Doesn't seem worth it to me.    Club World gives me free chips if I haven't deposited in a few weeks!!!  What a contrast.
        Love those guys.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          381
        • last active 8 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        • No avatar small
        There's been a lot of complaints about them on other websites and
        Forums.  They didn't want to pay a player who posted on GG and
        That site gave inetbet a skull and crossbones.  That is usually reserved
        For some of the worst casinos.

        Their using fraud as their major excuse for not paying...think this
        Casino is not doing well at all.
        Rated:
        1.0
        / 5
      • Avatar 12980
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          806
        • last active 13 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        • Images
        bongo wrote:

                      Thanks Rena for bringing that to my attention.  I  deposited with them a long time ago,  didn't win anything,  claimed a couple of freebies (Like $5 or something like that)  Now I am not able to claim any bonuses until I deposit again.    Doesn't seem worth it to me.    Club World gives me free chips if I haven't deposited in a few weeks!!!  What a contrast.
        Love those guys.


        i am with u I LOVE CLUB WORLD...they tell u they have not seen u in a while and give u a ndb...and they give me a free chip with every cash deposit that i did not take a bonus on...all u have to do is ask chat..and they r generous with it...deposit 25.00 and i get a 15.00 ndb when i go to chat...u gotta love them..
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1588
        • last active 2 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
                  Thanks caseyk, that's good info. to know.  I'm happy with the Club World and Jackpot Capital group.  (Never had any cashout issues) and that's plenty of RTG sites for me I think. 
      • Avatar 26589
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3297
        • last active 1 day ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        CURTSONLYLOVE1 wrote:

        bongo wrote:

                      Thanks Rena for bringing that to my attention.  I  deposited with them a long time ago,  didn't win anything,  claimed a couple of freebies (Like $5 or something like that)  Now I am not able to claim any bonuses until I deposit again.    Doesn't seem worth it to me.    Club World gives me free chips if I haven't deposited in a few weeks!!!  What a contrast.
        Love those guys.


        i am with u I LOVE CLUB WORLD...they tell u they have not seen u in a while and give u a ndb...and they give me a free chip with every cash deposit that i did not take a bonus on...all u have to do is ask chat..and they r generous with it...deposit 25.00 and i get a 15.00 ndb when i go to chat...u gotta love them..


        After making $375 in deposits... they gave me one free chip.  Not very generous in my opinion.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1210
        • last active 22 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        I am surprised Inetbet is still open wow. I quit playing there ages. They have the rudest CS that i've ever met.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20576
        • last active 2 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        rena35 wrote:

        I just got shot down by inetbet when i tried to claim my comps.They said i couldnt claim comps won off freechips but i know most of my points came from deposits.Im not mad im rofl because i know how stingy they are even before the us sanctions always coming up with an excuse.Anyways i hope whomever still deposits and play there breaks the bank.GL All and thanks inetbet for proving my point
        [/quote]

        caseyk wrote:

        There's been a lot of complaints about them on other websites and
        Forums.  They didn't want to pay a player who posted on GG and
        That site gave inetbet a skull and crossbones.  That is usually reserved
        For some of the worst casinos.

        Their using fraud as their major excuse for not paying...think this
        Casino is not doing well at all.


        [quote author=chocolateman link=topic=19453.msg187666#msg187666 date=1316554071]
        I am surprised Inetbet is still open wow. I quit playing there ages. They have the rudest CS that i've ever met.


        ...and there was me thinking they were one of the better RTG's.

        blue
        Rated:
        4.5
        / 5
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          4840
        • last active 7 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        inetbet was my favorite for years, they were on the up n up, fast hassle free payouts.. then suddenly.. they changed, they got rude, stingy, slow.. my cards wouldn't process (ones i used all the time), yes true about the comp points, thats a shocker.. 5 dollar freebie is all you get in 3 to 4 months!
      • Images
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6235
        • online

        Thanks for this post from:

        • 9s1jj83
        your right about rude i should have copied the email lol i am still not wasting my time being mad i just know in future not to deposit there (in no way am i advising any1 to stop playing there if you like them by all means happy spinning im just shocked at my treatment as a long time depositers and mite i add i have used freebies without making a deposit but as far as the comps most was gained due to the deposits i have made you guys can draw your own conclusions )thanks for the comments everyone gl
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          381
        • last active 8 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        they also are a business that has not expanded.  They only have one casino in their group whereas other casinos/groups have multiplied.  That says something about how they dealt with growth and opportunity.  Their "better than thou" attitude will be one factor in their survival as well as their lack of vision over the years.
      • Images
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6235
        • online
        caseyk wrote:

        they also are a business that has not expanded.  They only have one casino in their group whereas other casinos/groups have multiplied.  That says something about how they dealt with growth and opportunity.  Their "better than thou" attitude will be one factor in their survival as well as their lack of vision over the years.
                              agreed and its sad if they feel continued abuse will keep them in

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 24
        new members
      • 716
        members online
      • 11794
        guests online
      • 91
        new posts
      • 7568
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170