Interesting Complaint posted about CWC and not paying certain players
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 7 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I just read something recently posted about CWC "Not paying players whose funds look suspicious". It was a complaint coming from a player in the UK posted on another forum. She previously made deposits in excess of 9K and had received payouts from them before.
All of a sudden, they don't want to pay her the $6,700 in pending cashouts she has.
My opinion is that I don't care how "reputable" a casino once was, you can't trust any of them in the current environment. With no regulation or laws to follow, you're always taking a chance, so be very careful with your money. If you have an urge to play, best bet is to go to local land based casino.
- Tom from CWC said "This player is part of a fairly large group of fraudulent accounts and during my investigations I have been working closely with the NETeller fraud department and other casino operators. They are essentially using the casino operators to ‘legitimise’ funds they have obtained by various nefarious means in order to facilitate the withdrawal from NETeller to their bank accounts."
The player was very upset and said she was also a VIP player at 888 casino. She offered to show all kinds of proof that funds were taken directly from her bank account to fund neteller. The casino will not offer evidence to support their claims.
It was suggested that the proper way to proceed would be to make a report to law enforcement and follow their advice. It was mentioned to CWC but they would not make any further comment.
The question becomes is it an excuse to keep the players money and if not, then support your claim that there is money laundering (something generally associated with organized crime or terrorist groups). The casino becomes the judge, jury and prosecutor in the land of unregulated RTG online gaming.
I think one thing that has to be realized here is that this is highly confidential information and CWC has to be extremely cautious in what they release to the public. Fraudulent activity by the player complaining does not necessarily mean that they are in the free and clear.
- Replied by
- at August 02, 2011, 05:34:46
As crazy as it sounds sometimes the more they complain and publicize their innocents the more guilty they are. Trust me i have seen it more then once. If i was guilty i would be running for the hills and not fan the fire to make a public display.
I'm not sure what has happened here but for now i am on the fence about it until more information is released. Keep up posted.......
- Replied by
- at August 02, 2011, 20:21:48
- last active 7 months ago
- I've been playing online casinos for a few years myself and I would never think I've put alot of money into them, $20 here, $50 there, $100-$200 on special occasions...BUT, I one time I hit at Allslots for $8000.00 (only ended up cashing 5) and I went to deposit history and went back a year just to see how much I was up....turned out I was still almost $7000 down. thats means within that year I had made almost $13000.00 in deposits!! I had no idea I was anywhere near that kind of money and to be honest I don't even have that kind of money to spend...it just blew my mind how all those baby deposits added up like that... had I known how much I was really spending I think I woulda just made less deposits for larger amounts to give myself a better shot at hitting big!!!!!
- But your talking in a year's time Satan. You have to also consider the winning we put back in. Like you said you won 8k but cashed out 5K. That would go towards your deposit totals. I have won and lost so much i would need a professor in math to figure out how much was actually the money i took from my bank account excluding the money i won.
The same holds true with how much we won. We might deposit $20 in a single session and accumulate several hundred in winning and losing back and forth and in the end have a zero balance. Then we scratch our heads like huh i won how much!! How can that be when all i did was dance back and fourth and never came out ahead. It's all them damn cherries that add up to total wins.
As far as this player accused of fraudulent activity i am just trying to be objective. She may have proof that she took this money from her bank account but that don't mean she was on the up and up. Fraud follows under many descriptions like stolen cc's, charge backs, money laundering etc.
Most casinos that are gonna be crooked and simply not pay a player will use the ole "bonus abuse" trick , "we found multiple accts" or just lock our accounts. But to say this is fraud is a very strong accusation. And the fact that someone from CWC group made a statement makes it seem true.
My gut tells me she is guilty an is using the public forum to blackmail them and dirty their name in hopes they will pay up so she will shut up!
I hope she comes to our forum to prove her case and proves me wrong,
- Nope Lips...I wasn't counting any playthrough...I only looked at my actual deposits that came directly out of my bank account and it came to that amount. I actually took that much money out of my bank and deposited it to my account and only put 5 thousand back in....who knows how much win/loss I would be at if I was counting my play and winnings I played back. Everytime I gamble whether is be poker, online slots or real casinos I never count or consider any money winnings or loss until I'm done. I count what money I took and what money I'm left with...examlpe if I went to Vegas with 5g's...got it up to 10 at one point and went home with 2, in my eyes I have lost only 3gs.....I'm still disgusted with myself thinking about this...as much as I miss mg casinos in a way I'm a bit glad I can't play anymore because I obviously have no self control....with rtg it's not so bad because i don't like the games so i rarely play...lol
- When I had my problem with GoldVipClub paying the 8K they owed me (by the way, they never did), I sent documentation and proof of everything to the man running the complaints dept at the website where this player filed her complaint.
I can tell you that he handled everything professionally and got the full story before he posted the topic on the website. After reading the complaint the UK player made, I know the contact at the website tried everything he could to resolve the issue. Since CWC did not want to prove their allegations and she was adamant that she would show any kind of proof required, I believe the casino didn't want to pay and made excuses.
They have done this kind of thing before and it was interesting that they let her continue depositing and playing, but didn't allow her to cashout. Also, they paid her before.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played