Introducing your friendly Jackpot Factory rep.....Roberto
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello I opened an account a long time ago, i opened account in GBP, because then he opened the...READ
- Hi everyone,
I would like to introduce to you the rep for the Jackpot Factory group of casinos, Roberto.
Roberto will be able to answer any questions, queries or help with any problems that you may have with any one of the casinos shown below.
First Web Casino
Wild Jack Casino
All Jackpots Casino
All Slots Casino
Please welcome Roberto onto the forum.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at August 07, 2009, 09:45:47
- last active about 1 month ago
welcome to LCB Roberto.
glad to have you,
My question,,, when oh when can we lowly USA players hope to get back to the microgames we so loved.
Ditto! Ditto! Ditto!!
I wanna play at MG sites!!!
Oh and welcome to LCB Roberto..VERY glad to have you here.
- Welcome Roberto...I am a depositing player at AllSlots...and I have to say the promotions there are terrible.....no random free spins, no depsoit bonuses.....nothing!! Maybe you can get them to loosen up a bit and show a little appreciation for their customers!! Oh and 1 more thing...I can NEVER reach online support...everytime I nedd to speak with them I get put on hold until it just disconnects me!
Regarding reopening the market for USA, it will all depend on when UIGEA will be removed: as soon as it happens, i'm 100% positive Microgaming will reopen there
Regarding promotions, i'm aware of the issue: we have, though, a very easy and profitable (for the players ) bonus system: ifthe player gets a bonus, he can:
- fulfill the wagering requirements and cash out the bonus
- cash out any time (without even fulfilling the wagering requirements, the bonus that still is not cashable will be removed)
This is the main reason why we cannot really go crazy with % Bonus (like 200%, 300%, ecc ecc)
Regarding support, if you give me via MP your account number, I will go a bit deeper into the issue, and check out with the responsible of support the reason of the delay...
- Hi Roberto,
Yes we know that UIGEA came as quite a shock, we also know, now in hindsight, that the issue and legality comes down to transfer of funds from a financial institution to an online gaming venue. See Is online gambling illegal for the outlook.
Yes Microgaming took the stance they did, initially, for the soundest of reasons. And yet, many other gaming venues have found alternative deposit and pay out methods to retain their many USA customers. Even now, Some Microgaming based casino's still allow deposits and withdrawals from members in the states Who had an existing account.
It is possible that UIGEA will be lifted by the new administration, or more likely it will remain on the books unenforced, which I find more likely. Our (sic) Representitives have a history of being fine with enacting legislation, but rarely do they De-legislate anything.
In the mean time there is a huge market waiting and willing to put their money where their mouths are at.... waiting for a chance to play at your casino's.
Grin, I know you cannot change policy by yourself... and that ultimatly it is Microgaming itself that pulled the plug, but input from casinos, and their representatives could help pave the way to us once more sitting at your table.
- HI REBERTO, i spent a lot of money at allslots and widjacks. however when i downloaded it says KENTUCKY players not allowed i even called my cable co. cause i live in MISSOURI which is the address i use when i reg. no i do not boader KENTUCHY. cable cos. saysyous have got the wrong code on my IP adress and thats why it is showing KENTUCKY., i gave up ty josie46
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played