Anybody has 600% promotion from this casino?
if you do, then take advantage of it because they reward you fast in compt pts. I made $50 deposit, and I have $79 worth in compt pts now. Only this big % promotion gives you comp pts thou, the 777% wont give you comp pt, just a note.
I am eligible to cash out $800 now, but I need to hold on to it, maybe let the money stay there for a week, , trying to avoid........you know, lol.
what I try to say is that you might just end up getting your money back or more from building up fast comp pts from Irish Luck wtih this promotion.
Readers of this topic also read:
- Started by
- at September 25, 2010, 14:10:51
- last active 6 months ago
- you can do it too, check over my recent screen shots to see what games I played the most, find high % bonus with low wagering requirement as possible and max bet on those games at the beginning. I tried 7 different casinos from 9 deposits and made 4 big cashouts from 4 different casinos the last 4-5 days. 1 cashout will cover more than enough for all my lost deposits, lol.
congrats again taaaa im starting to really get jealous (not)my day is coming and i will break the bank(hopefully)lol
- My fiance just made a nice cash off of that exact bonus TA. I believe her cash was $1600 or so.
Rival wise, VRC has been tough on me lately. Just played the friday 300 percent bonus and was around $600 with about 20 percent of playthrough left.. ate my balance right up to 0.
They are getting damn near impossible to beat. Weak max cashouts and win amount minimums to qualify for cashouts.
- TaaaDaaa I remember you gave out some advice on high variance slots vs low variance slots. You said to try out the slots in practice mode and see which ones win/lose the most and play those to build your balance and play the low variance once when your balance is high enough. I've tried and (from my experience) the low variance slots are the only ones that make any money. The high variance slots lost the most.
- what are your low variance and high variance games?
of course, low varicance games win you more often, but usually they dont win you a whole lot compared to high variance games. Remember to keep switching if that slot has long dry spell. You see the screen shots from my high variance games? they won me $500, $800, $1000 or even $1500 with their free spins.Joseph Kennedy wrote:
TaaaDaaa I remember you gave out some advice on high variance slots vs low variance slots. You said to try out the slots in practice mode and see which ones win/lose the most and play those to build your balance and play the low variance once when your balance is high enough. I've tried and (from my experience) the low variance slots are the only ones that make any money. The high variance slots lost the most.
- Low Variance slots: Realtime Gaming Software
Boy Kings Treasure
Outta This World
Middle of the Road (Still Low Variance)
Fame and Fortune
Honey To The Bee
High Variance Slots
King of Swing
Prince of Sherwood
Santa Strikes Back
Wok and Roll
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played