IS IT JUST ME
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 12 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Where do a begin over the last 3 months a really cant win a just cant the words dirty robbing baskets come to mind most days a wake around cursing and swearing have they hacked my PC so a cant win starburst if a bet more than 1p a line well the safe an sure bet is it wont has not came in a cant remember the last time a had 3 gold bars it gives me a wild only to give me back ,y stake the must be loaded William hill now this is worse a have even thought of asking for investigation a have played in shop last few months nothing and am told the machine is random o yeah and wait for it also can digest real news mmmmmmmm this what a was told by casino but surely if its random you couldn't say lose £75 on 20p spins and get only 1 winning spin only to be followed up the next day with a 50 pounds worth a twenty pence spins to get no win no win a mean if its random because that is not random its consistently crap and how are you meant to win when you have just gone threw 50 notes saved by the bell feature free spins at x3 only to get a whooping pay out of 12 pence o a must go as am f an bing cursing 12 pence sorry but am feeling robbed cheated conned to the point where extrem violent is entering my head so is it only me >:( >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
- Replied by
- at May 24, 2015, 13:11:26
- last active 9 hrs ago
- Replied by
- at May 24, 2015, 15:52:45
- last active 4 hrs ago
We all have our good days and bad days. What I do when I am having a bad day or a bad luck session I take a break. It does a world of good to take a couple day break to clear your head etc. IT does sucks to be on any sort of losing streak, but in the end gambling is gambling. Hope your luck changes for the better soon!
- Replied by
- at May 24, 2015, 16:27:47
- last active 1 day ago
For me my bad streak started when I first tried online casinos. And it was so bad I thought for sure I was being cheated. I played on 32red with about $2000. Playing approx $1 a spin on slots. I never ever had a good win. Ever. I actually ended up closing my account for good. And to this day its still closed and I couldnt be happier.
- Replied by
- at May 25, 2015, 04:49:32
- last active 7 months ago
I then decided to switch software and move over to RTG clubworld. I deposited $500 and took the 100% match. I never won. Just loss after loss. I have been trying there on and of for a few years. Never had a good hit still never a good cashout.
I have pretty much stopeed with that casino.
I decided to try ladbrokes after a 4 month break from online. I won $900 and cashed out.
I tried gaming club. Won about $400 cashed out.
Recently I tried intertops. Ive won $900 there too.
Won $130 on gaming club
Heres the point of my post. Try different well known casinos. Stop staying at one that gives you no returns.
And a bad streak can last a very long time. Mine last through $3000 of deposits pretty much low rolling. Thats disgusting.
- Stephen Clax Mclachlan, why keep pushing that Starburst slot instead of trying another one that you actually gonna have fun playing? Why not trying some lower variance slot, get some playtime out of your deposit, maybe even build up your bankroll and than eventually put a few spins on some higher variance slot, without any pressure.
I did a similar thing as you did with Microgaming's Immortal Romance, and all I've got is a very painful and frustrating experience.
- I couldn't agree more to other members advices. Just as drtheon, I had the same luck or maybe I should say- lack of luck- with Immortal Romance. I had seen so many beautiful screenshots of Wild Desire, while it has never been generous with me. I've tried to win something on this slot for such long time and the winnings I got were really bad. And the same goes to Starburst, it has been really crucial to me, I really don't remember the last time I won something good on it. So just take a break from gambling for a moment or try different games and casinos. If you're having a losing streak at one casino, it doesn't mean you cannot win somewhere else. Good luck!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played