Is it just me? Or are you in a dry spell too?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi Gang:
Been spinning alot this week. I have been to Vegas Regal, Casino Titan, InetBet, and also to Tropica Casino, all in one week. Talk about tight. I couldn't get anything to match up, and at one point, I couldn't even get a single bonus out of $20 at Vegas Regal playing minimum bet. My deposits disappeared in a very quick fashion.
Is it just me? I hear alot of talk that things are tight out there right now at alot of places.
It seems unavoidable that we all go thru the dreaded " Dry Spell." No wins, no bonuses, our deposits disappear before our eyes. No winning screen shots to brag with. **sigh**
It happens to all of us.
How do we handle this when it happens to us? Do you wait it out? A day, a week, longer? Do you keep at it? Changing games in the hopes you find a game that isn't as tight? Do you change casinos completely?
How do you handle it when you find your in a "Dry Spell."
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at November 15, 2009, 02:00:24
- last active about 1 month ago
- well I'm glad to hear it's not just me i haven't been able to make my deposits last for the first hour then i put in more thinking OK how it's gotta hit and then i lose more and really get upset with myself. what happened then you start to play differently and it's even harder to get out of the streak!!!!
- mamrone wrote:
well I'm glad to hear it's not just me i haven't been able to make my deposits last for the first hour then i put in more thinking OK how it's gotta hit and then i lose more and really get upset with myself. what happened then you start to play differently and it's even harder to get out of the streak!!!!
This is what is called the mind or thinkers trap. here's a trick..whether you believe it or not...when the game has started to turn for the worst...the moment you think "it's gotta hit now or soon" - do yourself a favour and stop playing or at least play another game. it can be the hardest thing to do especially since a clicking for another spin is so easy to do. But it has work for me and allowed me to turn a losing situation into winning one. And when I didn't stop or choose another game, more often than not I find myself making another deposit. I will admit I just learned this last month when I finally ended that lengthy losing streak by simply not giving into the "it's gotta hit now". Instead I forced myself either choose another game or another casino to play. I've cashed out on winnings at least 5 times since going so.
- I had a one long month winning nothing at RTG and Rival casinos even I tried different casinos and change games I used to play also. So, I stopped playing at RTG and Rival casinos, thats how I handle my "dry spell" and started to play with Vegas Tech casinos, luckily I have made 3 small withdrawals at 3 different casinos upon several deposits. I also started to like their games (probbly b/c I won there, lol).
- I came to put sunshine on your clouds...
I just cashed out $15,000 at Villento Casino
I tried to make a screen shot..still can't do it...
Was still playing off my "unlucky Friday the 13th deposit" that I won a straight flush from and won $2000...
I continued all weekend, hardly any sleep...got a Royal playing $2. a card at max for $10. a hand. hit $8000.
Then played one more hour on that hot tip I got on the Burning Desire slot...played it for $112. a pull, when I got into the bonus round, I got another $7685
Wooooooooooooooo Freaken Hoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
I am sending you all some good luck vibes...can you feel it??
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...