Is Lock Casino Open?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 22 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SlotoCash and Uptown Aces Exclusive Holiday Freeroll Tournament this December only for...READ
- bongo wrote:
Hey blue, I just haven't heard anything from them in a long time; good, bad, or otherwise. No offers, bonuses, etc. since I can't remember when. If anybody has an update or a personal review (recent), I'd like to hear it.
Very odd indeed bongo.
I just checked my emails (search) and I have nothing either.
- I know they had their share of serious cash flow problems. Just speculating but could be they are trying to make their way back and maybe they have tightened up the promos along the way.
I have been very curious about them myself because it's as if they fell of the earth yet they are still in biz.
I hope if any members have played there recently they will share their experiences with us.
- I had/have an account with Lock around the time they first opened and made a deposit or two. I liked the modern design of their site, very sleek. They had great deposit bonuses as I recall and I remember now that you mention it Lips about their cash problems and pmts., etc. people started to complain and then it's like they vanished. Now I see they're on the fav's list on the front page?
- From what i understand they have managed to recover with getting hit hard with processors etc. And we have not heard of any complaints with them now. Seems like they players are coming back to this casino again.
I am glad to see that because they were a very reputable casino and happy to see they have recovered.
- Replied by
- at September 07, 2011, 17:14:08
- last active 10 days ago
- Replied by
- at September 09, 2011, 12:21:57
- last active 19 hrs ago
Thanks for the warning chocolateman, I like to hear both sides before I decide to make a deposit anywhere. Lips, I hope you're right about them getting it together with their processors cause I don't want to deposit with a site if they still owe people money.
I agree with you bongo, it is good to hear both sides of the story. At least that way, you can make an informed decision and choose to deposit or not, as the case may be. I suggest making sure you've not used two free chips in a row, no duplicate accounts etc. if you do decide to deposit. Might be worth asking live help if there are any problems on your account before you make your deposit (if you do decide to that is). Better to be safe than sorry.
- Replied by
- at September 09, 2011, 14:43:31
- last active 11 hrs ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played