It's Alive! Online Vegas
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 22 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi LCB'ers, Freaky Vegas has an awesome news which you'll love! They have just launched an...READ
- This may be no news to many, but I thought when English Harbour Group closed, that it was the end of Vegas Tech and all those fun games. I am in US and had an account before. First I got the Flash Casino on, and got a message about my area being prohibited from downloading casino.
I went to live chat to find out what the deal was. Mili gave me link and it all seems so perfect. I was mad I never deposited there and missed out. If all goes well I will deposit this week. Looks like they will send a check,(IF I WIN) Here is transcript. I hadn't seen any posts in forums. and just wanted to brighten up someone else's day too.
ps. We just got soaked by a plumber yesterday $185 to fix the leaky toilet, hope I'm not on a downhill roll. Any kind of feedback will be appreciated.
info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
info: You are now chatting with 'Mili'
Mili: Thank you for contacting customer service, how may I assist you today?
you: I would like to enter a free tournament, but the main reason I'm here is to ask if it's okay for US to deposit play and withdraw here?
Mili: May I please have your full name, date of birth and email address?
you: I see that ....****** **/**/** **********@live.com
you: .....the downloaded casino is not an option.
Mili: Allow me just a couple of minutes to work on your account please.
you: It appears so far there are no stops for Instant version. This would be great news!
Mili: Which casino?
you: Online Vegas
you: The only one I have ever deposited at was Slots Galore, but they aren't connected I don't believe.
you: I was sad when those other ones closed, can't even remember the names. I assumed all Vegas tech was off.
you: English Harbour Group
Mili: no Online Vegas is goof
Mili: yes you are able to play at the casino
you: If you are that is great news, even if it's just in the flash
Mili: but I am not able to enter the account into a tournament
Mili: no you can download as well
Mili: from this link
you: Does this mean Go Casino and Crazy Slots are also open? That's okay, I never did so great in them anyway. Wow, this is awesome. I don't believe I've seen this posted in the forums either. I will surely let others know.
Mili: only if you have an account with us like you
Mili: if not unfortunately we wont be able to provide service
you: And I will be depositing in this next week
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to **********@live.com at the end of your chat.
you: Thank you so much Mili. I love your name
Mili: thank you
- Replied by
- at October 16, 2011, 01:15:55
- hymacaw wrote:
Dang! Playtech was one of the groups that was I was prohibited in playing at because of my State so I was never able to open an account...therefore cannot play there. I'm envious...good report tho Helwin, thanks for the heads up for others...and GOOD LUCK!
Sorry to hear that hymacaw. I can't play at Playtech either, This casino is Vegastech, or it was. Your username.....would that reflect some Armenian?
- helwin wrote:
[quote author=hymacaw link=topic=19897.msg190783#msg190783 Sorry to hear that hymacaw. I can't play at Playtech either, This casino is Vegastech, or it was. Your username.....would that reflect some Armenian?
Oops...I meant Vegastech! I could never play there either.
Actually...my username hymacaw means "Hyacinth Macaw"...I am an exotic bird lover, have a couple of pairs of parrots, including a pair of Hyacinths. They are indigenous to Brazil...and simply wonderful and amazing birds. No Armenian here
- I know, it's sickening Gunnylab. We could have bought a new toilet with that, a Cadillac toilet even! My son has moved back and with just us it would have been more of a disaster, too many plumbers in the bowl?
I should try to deposit and see how it goes, Minimum with cc's is $25, but my $21 that's in there is burning a hole in my pocket. Will do for sure this coming week. I played Dr Love for fun @$200 a spin and I am ever so anxious. I wonder if anyone has any experiences with Online Vegas recently, from the US?
- Replied by
- at October 16, 2011, 11:33:19
- last active 3 days ago
- kynettie wrote:
hey kattboots how did u get the free chip? i haven't played there in a while cuz i couldn't download site but i found out how last night and check my acct but nothing there and they don't have those free tournaments anymore
Hi kynettie, I have been playing at this group of VegasTech casinos right along... I was quite surprised to find out everyone thought they were closed... until I somehow lost the download to Grand Vegas on my computer... I just found one that worked again...
But on to your question... since I first started playing these casinos, I have been what is known as and "All Games" player. I don't get the regular bonuses you see in email or online Instead I have a special account manager that handles all of my bonuses and anything else I need. I can talk to live chat for something immediate, otherwise I go to Angie.
I deposit without a bonus and get cashback when/if I lose it... regularly 30%, often 50%, and sometimes 75%. And about once a month I get an email from Angie, I just reply & get a free chip. I get them for all 4 of the casinos and they run from $10 to as much as $50 depending on my deposits. Usually no playthru, sometimes 10x and no game restrictions so I can play any game...
But, like I said,I do not get the 100% or other deposit bonuses, so it's a trade off. It suits me with my ADHD, I can't play the same thing all the time... They do still have tournaments as far as I know and sometimes free ones... I just don't like those tourneys personally.
Probably way more than you wanted to know...
- Kattboots, thank you for your "too much information". There is no such thing in this case. I thought all this time these casinos were history to us and haven't heard a peep from anywhere.Your response is so appreciated. It seems it's business as usual at (Which other casinos were you referring to?) just no free tournies as before. That might be okay, so playing in Instant casino may not take up so much room, and I won't have to have downloaded version just for that reason.
- Your so welcome Helwin... the 4 casinos I refer to are Online Vegas of course, Grand Vegas (note there is no "e" on the end of Grand. The one with the "e" is RTG.), Crazy Slots, and Go Casino. Only the English Harbor group went away... these guys stayed in place throughout. Not sure they are taking any "new" US players, but can't say for sure that they are not...
Now, if you just go online and search for them, or try to use links here you hit a brick wall that makes it appear you can't download them or access them... This is the url I found for Online Vegas the other day that allowed me to access and download the software again: http://www.onlinevegas.com/classic.php and I am thinking the addresses for the others in the group would be similar, although I have not had to find new links for the others.
- Helwin, Kattboots, you two just don't know how happy you have made me with this info. For anyone who is from the US and wants to down load, if you get the message; service not available in your area. Go to the flash casino and login with your account and password. Go to the tournament section and it will say that it is not available on flash but, it will give you a download link. THEN YOU CAN DOWNLOAD WITH NO PROBLEM!!!!
Thank you both again,
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played