its only $5, but it will do? NDB

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
    4,380
    views
    15
    replies
    Last post ago about 6 years by Forby
    No avatar normal
    • Started by
      Full Member
      101
    • last active 6 months ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal
        • Started by
          Full Member
          101
        • last active 6 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        arghhh, im lying, wait, dont leave, we have a lot in common,
        i think the world of u, and i might be able to entertain u,
        enjoy relating things and help each other......

        Paddy Power is rubbish
        Skybet or Sky-anything is rubbish

        and as for online gambling on the whole during the prolonged
        credit crunch, is it getting more tight? i think yes!
        think big, how many people gamble? lots? but not compared
        to those that dont. who is right? the latter! i live on 0.00
        for 3/4 of my life, im waiting for a lucky win to sponsor a
        car, but in 3 years the only one i might have been able to
        afford has been a crap one, well £700, which without leaving
        my seat for any extended period due to addiction, ive gambled
        and lost in the same session?!!  it is crap isnt it? so less word
        of mouth and referals = more advertising and people played
        1 on 1. *They* - lets tell u a story of how this could be fun
        and also profitable often!!"  "but then only give u as much as
        neccessary to keep u"   "all of your money, will end up being
        our money?!!" "which is nice for us"

        i think i need to quit gambling? maybe u need to too? dont
        know your story, but look at how u took the bait HERE!
        for $5, in like a kipper!! "it'll do i suppose, i hate registering tho"  ???

        ok, gamble, but dont lose. so u can rule out slots, roulette and
        any other "random" game, but u can, bet on football and horses,
        and lucky15's EW on such, and EW accumulators to break even
        or win big if your predictions are correct? its what i do now,
        sportsbook, small bets, to win big......one day maybe, or only
        lose small.  u know it makes sense!! or NDB's only, so that your
        having as much fun as those playing on minesweeper or call of duty
        (wait, that is more fun, lets play that!!)

        nearly done

        So, your on a slot (like me) and your saying please please please.
        I think, if your not new, and they will know us!!  they are more
        likely to try and (succeed? not any more!) keep us spinning until
        we hit 0.00 available anywhere.
        We are waiting for freespins arent we? do they come? hmmm, not
        often (remember it being more often when u was new???) and
        when they do, what if it was 3 x 3 (thinking of slot - Nightout)
        yess!!!! wtg! fill my boots!!

        friends, in a short combination of words - lets not bother?

        love u, from Forby xxx
      • Avatar 21340
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          279
        • last active 6 months ago
        hey forby, never talked to u b 4. Are you allright? Hope so, be good

                                                            Rico
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Replied by
          admin
          12,361
        • last active 2 hrs ago
        Looks like we got talent in daaaa house!! Give it up Forby!! 
      • Cat press ups
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,387
        • last active about 2 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        Yeah REALLY lips......That was 1 hell of a rant forby!!!
      • Thsuper31
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          2,970
        • last active about 1 month ago
        lol, ive more drama in my life than slots i could erect a stage to .....im glad im rarely bummed by casinos...ive too much other life stuff to worry bout
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          766
        • last active about 1 month ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Avatar 10386
        • No avatar small
        Forby wrote:

        arghhh, im lying, wait, dont leave, we have a lot in common,
        i think the world of u, and i might be able to entertain u,
        enjoy relating things and help each other......

        Paddy Power is rubbish
        Skybet or Sky-anything is rubbish

        and as for online gambling on the whole during the prolonged
        credit crunch, is it getting more tight? i think yes!
        think big, how many people gamble? lots? but not compared
        to those that dont. who is right? the latter! i live on 0.00
        for 3/4 of my life, im waiting for a lucky win to sponsor a
        car, but in 3 years the only one i might have been able to
        afford has been a crap one, well £700, which without leaving
        my seat for any extended period due to addiction, ive gambled
        and lost in the same session?!!  it is crap isnt it? so less word
        of mouth and referals = more advertising and people played
        1 on 1. *They* - lets tell u a story of how this could be fun
        and also profitable often!!"  "but then only give u as much as
        neccessary to keep u"  "all of your money, will end up being
        our money?!!" "which is nice for us"

        i think i need to quit gambling? maybe u need to too? dont
        know your story, but look at how u took the bait HERE!
        for $5, in like a kipper!! "it'll do i suppose, i hate registering tho" 

        ok, gamble, but dont lose. so u can rule out slots, roulette and
        any other "random" game, but u can, bet on football and horses,
        and lucky15's EW on such, and EW accumulators to break even
        or win big if your predictions are correct? its what i do now,
        sportsbook, small bets, to win big......one day maybe, or only
        lose small.  u know it makes sense!! or NDB's only, so that your
        having as much fun as those playing on minesweeper or call of duty
        (wait, that is more fun, lets play that!!)

        nearly done

        So, your on a slot (like me) and your saying please please please.
        I think, if your not new, and they will know us!!  they are more
        likely to try and (succeed? not any more!) keep us spinning until
        we hit 0.00 available anywhere.
        We are waiting for freespins arent we? do they come? hmmm, not
        often (remember it being more often when u was new???) and
        when they do, what if it was 3 x 3 (thinking of slot - Nightout)
        yess!!!! wtg! fill my boots!!

        friends, in a short combination of words - lets not bother?

        love u, from Forby xxx




        Huh??
      • Avatar 1850
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,735
        • last active 4 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
          Hey, looks like I found me a babble-buddy. I hope they can listen too.
      • Thsuper31
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          2,970
        • last active about 1 month ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        boys dont listen..they vent...lol
      • Cat press ups
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,387
        • last active about 2 months ago
        HEHEHE helwin, ya'all would make 1 heck of a duo. NANA-NANA-NANA-NANA-NANA-NANA-NANA-NANA    BABBLE BUDDIES!
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          5,146
        • last active 24 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        I thought it was darn cute the way you wrote...and love ya back,forby.
        Venting and ranting is good in some ways...and you can whenever you feel want/need to...
        What are family and friends for!!!!
        I am not quiet sure if you are thinking about quitting or need to and if you are, I would suggest you to take a break for a while...it helps.

        Sometimes, as a gambler, I can't help but feeling torn between giving it up but at the same time, wanting to believe the time will come...you know? like, you never know thing...
        Playing bingo sites helped me a big time. I learned to enjoy the games instead of trying to win.

        In my case, I have been lucky to be able to resist...
        Thinking of my two monkeys...especially a older one, she costs me a fortune day by day.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          101
        • last active 6 months ago
        Well, im only sorry i took me so long to reply this time,
        to such a wonderful bunch of fun peeps. its cuz i had any
        money whatsoever to gamble, so i postponed coming
        back, and erm, lol, well everything got postponed come
        to think of it actually.  I realise i was taking a gamble in
        ranting, but tried to add humour along with any
        negativity.  But what a great response!!  reading that
        made my day    U also let me off for promising i knew
        of a $5 NDB, but all i was actually wanting to do was
        slag off Paddy Power and Skybet, hopefully putting them
        out of business.  Stay happy folks, and i wish u all the
        luck in the world, love to hear of it!

        Forby 
      • Images
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6,171
        • last active 17 hrs ago
        lol you got me i was wondering why a freebie was posted here lol great post
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          216
        • last active 6 months ago
        Forby wrote:

        . . . but all i was actually wanting to do was
        slag off Paddy Power and Skybet, hopefully putting them
        out of business.

        Forby 


        Well, it was a good start - you gotta start somewhere, but I think it'll take a little more than that. The lawyers and lawsuits will come later then?
      • Avatar 18318
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          868
        • last active 3 months ago
        I was wondering if he had took his meds today..
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          101
        • last active 6 months ago
        JacobBlack wrote:

        I was wondering if he had took his meds today..


        i cant afford any yet, unless indian takeaway and 4 cans of stella was a
        good guess? it wasnt, but it was nice to make a change Jacob!
        i realise u thought my post rocked big time, shucks

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 36
        new members
      • 675
        members online
      • 12533
        guests online
      • 92
        new posts
      • 5212
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
        Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170