jackpot capital bad
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Hacer el bien produce buena suerte!
- Started by
- last active 2 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Intertops Red Casino - Exclusive Freeroll Tourney this December only for LCB members For New and...READ
- a representative online now tells me that I can not receive bonuses because my account was listed as an expert, this upset me a lot because that is what you are looking for jackpot capital? have new players and losing money? It is a practice I honestly infuriates pesime know this monopolistic practice and prefer to play elsewhere because this casino just wants someone this inexperienced players ,any people in the same situation?Rated:
- / 5
Money won is twice as sweet as money earned
Maybe they mean an "expert" players who makes profit in this casino lol.. but Jackpot capital has changed for the worse, it true.. I remember, every month i have received some free bonuses, free spins every week and etc.. of course, yesterday i received an email with no deposit christmass bonus, thats great, but it's first no deposit bonus in the last half year..Rated:
- Replied by
- at November 22, 2014, 10:48:36
- last active 14 days ago
- / 5
- I remember when JPC was unheard of. Myself and maybe 1 or 2 other people played there and made recommendations on another forum. JPC got accredited there and took off. I haven't played there in a few years now. Because of increased wagering and a few other changes. People will have to learn to stop supporting places that they are uncomfortable with. I have found a new habit of mining bitcoins and trading them. I have been playing bitcoin casinos lately and have only deposited at RTG casino maybe 3 or 4 times this year.
- Well an "expert" in this case would be someone who is always taking advantage over bonuses. This is nothing unusual and no casino is obligated to offer bonuses at all.
They do review all our plays, and how many bonuses claimed, so I do not find this strange or bad in any way.
And yes if you are ahead at this or any other casino, you cannot expect to constantly be allowed to claim bonuses.
- Oh how I wish that I had cashed out on so many no deposit bonuses, etc. that I would be singled out.
So now you can't get any bonuses there, take it as a complement and in return for your expert title, let them see you are smart enough to play somewhere else. After a while, when they miss you, they will probably send out a NDB to welcome you back. Remember JPC is only one casino.
Have you been told by any of the other casinos in that group that you will not get bonuses at their casinos as well?
- An expert? Gosh, they do come up with the oddest excuses.
Grande Vegas is a sister site, I believe. I cashed out a couple thousand and kept getting emails and inbox messages saying 'You are a VIP'. I had only deposited about $120 TOTAL.
Anyway, I saw a free chip for VIP players, I tried to redeem but said ineligible. I contacted support and was told I have been taken off the VIP list the day before.
I was told in order to hold the VIP title, I needed to earn 5,000 loyalty points every 90 days or the 'title' would be lost. 5,000 points......yikes... you earn 1 point for every $10 spent. OMG! Yeah, right!
They also took away all my tournaments. I guess I get them back if I spin/bet, um, $50,000 every 90 days.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played