Jackpot Party Is Bad

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
    9,976
    views
    49
    replies
    Last post ago about 5 years by LuckyRJ
    Dream rj small transparant

    LuckyRJ

      Super Hero
    • male
    • offline

    Smoke free since 17th February 2013 until present

    Positive Thinking Helps

    • 1318
      thanks given
    • 887
      thanks received
    • Started by
      Super Hero
      2,295
    • last active 16 days ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Dream rj small transparant

        LuckyRJ

          Super Hero
        • male
        • offline

        Smoke free since 17th February 2013 until present

        Positive Thinking Helps

        • 1318
          thanks given
        • 887
          thanks received
        • Started by
          Super Hero
          2,295
        • last active 16 days ago
        hi all,

        I am sorry to be writing this about this casino but i feel i have too.....

        i really think the payouts on this website are soo bad, every time i deposit my money goes soo fast, and all support say is, the games are for entertainment, LMAO i mean COME ON HELLO WAKE UP, that is nonesense and they know it is, i mean dont get me wrong, the games are soo good and entertaining, but when deposits go fast, and we never win enough to consider withdrawing, what is the point in it, and the big progressive 4 stars jackpot hasnt gone in 2 months either, it seems the website is dare i say rigged, and the progressive feature is just never triggering for low bet per spin players,

        i feel i have to voice my concerns, im not the only one who feels this though, i have deposited a lot in this website, and the only time i won enough to withdraw was when i first found the website with the no deposit bonus of £25, and even then it was only 50 i was able to withdraw, and i have put a lot more than that back into the site in the last month i have been registered on that site, its a total let down, and very very frustrating, and there isnt even any bonuses we get for depositing, the owners of this site really need to make some changes i feel, before it is too late and WMS starts selling the platform to others so that brings competition and if that happens those games will go bad and cause even more bad reputation...

        i just feel let down, when i goto a arcade to play slots for instance, i can make a small amount last me, but not online and in this paticular casino, it just vanishes soo fast, and there is no options to reduce lines on the slots, only a select few of them allow you to have less lines per spin, so we are forced to do 25p a spin or 30p or 40p with the feature

        yes i choose to carry on playing because the games are unique and i love them, but when the slots never pay enough to play for at least an hour or more, i will NOT be depositing in this casino again,

        and i think others should try to resist too until we see some changes

        EDIT: Can i also say a bit more, when i have been playing on the casino, i am also annoyed that the winstream repeats itself, that is not good, it is sending the wrong messages out, and people moaned in the chat there too about the same issues i am writing in this thread they moaned more about the progressive feature, and that it never triggers and seems to only trigger for the players betting the biggest amounts per spin, i find this unfair seeming they advertise it has it triggers at anytime any size bet and so on, and all support say is we will give you a youtube video showing small bet that trigger the progressive, those dont proof anything what so ever, and we dont even know if those are genuine or just fabricated....

        sorry if i am jumping to conclusions but we just dont know do we

        EDIT AGAIN (sorry):And then there is the points system, that is totally hillarious i mean, £10 wagered for 1 point, that means to get 1000 points you need to wager £10,000 lmao, it is insane, and then you actually only get £10 when you redeem those 1000 points, so £10,000 wagered for £10, come on, other websites have much better points systems than this, it seems this website is only caring for the big bet per spin players and not every type of player......

        Thanks for reading, sorry if i moaned too much

        GL

        LuckyRJ
      • Dream rj small transparant

        LuckyRJ

          Super Hero
        • male
        • offline

        Smoke free since 17th February 2013 until present

        Positive Thinking Helps

        • 1318
          thanks given
        • 887
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,295
        • last active 16 days ago
      • No avatar normal

        wnanhee

          Superstar Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 1547
          thanks given
        • 1468
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          5,151
        • last active about 1 month ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Dream rj small transparant
        Hi LuckyRJ.

        Since being in USA and all, I haven't had a chance to play at this casino so I don't really have any experience to share but after reading your post, I am guessing their pay out percentage isn't so high.
        I too have similar experiences with MG casinos where I used to play the most.
        I kept on depositing hoping to win at first and later trying to win back the money I lost but it wasn't happening.
        One good thing was that casinos did offer me many free bonuses based on deposit amounts as a compensation.
        Sorry for not having much luck,LuckyRJ.
      • Index

        blueday

        • admin
        • online
          • 18127
            thanks given
          • 9799
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            admin
            20,099
          • online

          Thanks for this post from:

          • Dream rj small transparant
          Hi LuckyRJ,

          Having only deposited at this site twice, I can't really comment too much.  When I won that £20 on the new Star of India slot, I had 3 bonus rounds virtually in a row which is rare I'm guessing.  After that, I didn't hit a thing and it was gone in a very short time.  Any wins I did have were very tiny indeed and I agree that the slot payouts are low.  But for the site themselves to say they are for entertainment only, that is definitely not the right thing to say. 

          I totally understand the frustration you have here.

          blue
        • Img 20160318 141312

          Feelin froggy

          • admin
          • female
          • offline
          • 2920
            thanks given
          • 4698
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            admin
            5,637
          • last active 7 hrs ago

          Thanks for this post from:

          • Dream rj small transparant
          I agree with you LuckRJ. I had high hopes for this site and praised them early on but I won't give them anymore of my money. No wins making the rewards points almost unattainable unless you want to keep depositing and earn 1 point for every £10.

          When I have the urge to play their slots I'll log in fun mode.
        • Dream rj small transparant

          LuckyRJ

            Super Hero
          • male
          • offline

          Smoke free since 17th February 2013 until present

          Positive Thinking Helps

          • 1318
            thanks given
          • 887
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Super Hero
            2,295
          • last active 16 days ago
          thank you for your replys, my method for making this thread was simple really, i just want to let people know that i think the slots needs to be checked again and the progressive feature gets checked that it is totally random, cos i feel it isnt, but it is like any casino, we dont know who monitors the casinos online.

          and how can we even trust those companys that monitor the casinos, i know alderney is a big gambling commission company, but still, they somehow need to start proofing more that the online slots payouts are as fair as land casinos and land arcades maybe then trust would start getting built up....

          if there is anyone on the forum with experience at this website too that has deposited a lot and not been able to win enough to withdraw, please speak up the more that speak up the better.

          Thanks all

          LuckyRJ

          p.s i will send this link to this thread to support now, and see what they reply with, and see what they say
        • Dream rj small transparant

          LuckyRJ

            Super Hero
          • male
          • offline

          Smoke free since 17th February 2013 until present

          Positive Thinking Helps

          • 1318
            thanks given
          • 887
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Super Hero
            2,295
          • last active 16 days ago
          support just  told me they sent the link to the  management team, they said to me in support nothing to be honest and i feel that the person was rude to me too...

          they just wouldnt answer really what i was saying (dead end) avoiding i supose (such a shame) love this site soo much too, its soo upsetting

          but i did get a personal attack, ok i will say this what support said: they said this line, looking at what you have bet your opinion doesnt stand out much basically is what support said... i have made 17 deposits in that site in 1 month, so now that reply from support confirms to me, that they only care for the BIG money players

          upsetting

          LuckyRJ
        • Avatar 19642

          kazzi

            Hero Member
          • male
          • offline
          Life is tough, too many problems around you all the time.
          • 244
            thanks given
          • 310
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Hero Member
            932
          • last active 4 months ago
          Thats just lame LuckyRJ im 100% sure that us "normal" people that deposit 20-50$ maybe is the 90% of there playerbase such support can only kick themself in the long end.
        • Dream rj small transparant

          LuckyRJ

            Super Hero
          • male
          • offline

          Smoke free since 17th February 2013 until present

          Positive Thinking Helps

          • 1318
            thanks given
          • 887
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Super Hero
            2,295
          • last active 16 days ago
          kazzi wrote:

          Thats just lame LuckyRJ im 100% sure that us "normal" people that deposit 20-50$ maybe is the 90% of there playerbase such support can only kick themself in the long end.


          what do you mean, please re explain this reply, i dont think i understand what you are trying to say hehe sorry

          LuckyRJ
        • Index

          blueday

          • admin
          • online
            • 18127
              thanks given
            • 9799
              thanks received
            • Replied by
              admin
              20,099
            • online
            kazzi wrote:

            Thats just lame LuckyRJ im 100% sure that us "normal" people that deposit 20-50$ maybe is the 90% of there playerbase such support can only kick themself in the long end.


            Kazzi means that most people deposit small like we do.

            I'm very surprised about their comment Lucky "looking at what you have bet your opinion doesnt stand out much".  That just is so wrong.

            blue
          • Dream rj small transparant

            LuckyRJ

              Super Hero
            • male
            • offline

            Smoke free since 17th February 2013 until present

            Positive Thinking Helps

            • 1318
              thanks given
            • 887
              thanks received
            • Replied by
              Super Hero
              2,295
            • last active 16 days ago
            ok i see, thanks, and yes it is wrong, all opinions should count no matter if they have not deposited or deposited loads, they should treat everyone the same, and it seems they dont, this thread will probly be a developing thread, and maybe when a casino rep from the website comes on board on this forum, we will get a reply from them too,

            i will also say my username in the site is RJRob28,

            this info is just incase the website management team reads this thread which i sent them, so they know which player it is

            LuckyRJ
          • No avatar normal

            pawel008

              Newbie
            • offline
            • 1
              thanks given
            • 0
              thanks received
            • Replied by
              Newbie
              4
            • last active 4 months ago
            hi im being for over 3 years on this site,but always played poker. But someday i decided to try the casino out, have an amount of 50€ not much i guess. Well i picked up the game melon madness,and have played 5 rounds for 4,50 each spin, i thought risk it or not,and tthere come a winning feature game, which allowed me to spin the wheel of the progressive jackpot,  i spinned and have won 650€, i was totally lucky of course, changed the game to godfahter and after playin for 3€ each spin i have won another 360€. I thought ok, play  till 750 und will cash out. I did,and cashed out,without problems, i know i just have luck at this day. but i deposit several times an amount of 50 and lost it so fast. I can only say dont play at partycasino, they using loss and winning buttons, on a month i would say 26 days are loosing and 4 days are winning days. The games are brilliant, but the winnings totally sucks. greets
          • Index

            blueday

            • admin
            • online
              • 18127
                thanks given
              • 9799
                thanks received
              • Replied by
                admin
                20,099
              • online
              Hi pawel008 and thank you for your input.  There is a bit of reassurance in your post in that you got paid without problem.  Congratulations on that.

              Shame there aren't more winning days for you.

              blue
            • Dream rj small transparant

              LuckyRJ

                Super Hero
              • male
              • offline

              Smoke free since 17th February 2013 until present

              Positive Thinking Helps

              • 1318
                thanks given
              • 887
                thanks received
              • Replied by
                Super Hero
                2,295
              • last active 16 days ago
              what, this confused me, 4 posts, and there is no game called melon madness on jackpot party and it is not in EURO, only uk players can play here at the moment, so im confused as to why you are typing the euro symbol, and blueday i thought you knew that jackpot party was uk only at present, soo i thought you would have picked up on these mistakes in this post....

              pawel008 wrote:

              hi im being for over 3 years on this site,but always played poker. But someday i decided to try the casino out, have an amount of 50€ not much i guess. Well i picked up the game melon madness,and have played 5 rounds for 4,50 each spin, i thought risk it or not,and tthere come a winning feature game, which allowed me to spin the wheel of the progressive jackpot,  i spinned and have won 650€, i was totally lucky of course, changed the game to godfahter and after playin for 3€ each spin i have won another 360€. I thought ok, play  till 750 und will cash out. I did,and cashed out,without problems, i know i just have luck at this day. but i deposit several times an amount of 50 and lost it so fast. I can only say dont play at partycasino, they using loss and winning buttons, on a month i would say 26 days are loosing and 4 days are winning days. The games are brilliant, but the winnings totally sucks. greets


              hmmmmm... maybe you posted this in the wrong thread and confused the casino with jackpotcity casino maybe

              gl all LuckyRJ
            • Index

              blueday

              • admin
              • online
                • 18127
                  thanks given
                • 9799
                  thanks received
                • Replied by
                  admin
                  20,099
                • online
                LuckyRJ wrote:

                what, this confused me, 4 posts, and there is no game called melon madness on jackpot party and it is not in EURO, only uk players can play here at the moment, so im confused as to why you are typing the euro symbol, and blueday i thought you knew that jackpot party was uk only at present, soo i thought you would have picked up on these mistakes in this post....

                pawel008 wrote:

                hi im being for over 3 years on this site,but always played poker. But someday i decided to try the casino out, have an amount of 50€ not much i guess. Well i picked up the game melon madness,and have played 5 rounds for 4,50 each spin, i thought risk it or not,and tthere come a winning feature game, which allowed me to spin the wheel of the progressive jackpot,  i spinned and have won 650€, i was totally lucky of course, changed the game to godfahter and after playin for 3€ each spin i have won another 360€. I thought ok, play  till 750 und will cash out. I did,and cashed out,without problems, i know i just have luck at this day. but i deposit several times an amount of 50 and lost it so fast. I can only say dont play at partycasino, they using loss and winning buttons, on a month i would say 26 days are loosing and 4 days are winning days. The games are brilliant, but the winnings totally sucks. greets


                hmmmmm... maybe you posted this in the wrong thread and confused the casino with jackpotcity casino maybe

                gl all LuckyRJ


                Sadly luckyrj, I don't know the name of all their slots off by heart.  It never occurred about the euros but you are right.

                blue
                Rated:

              lcb activities in the last 24 hours

              • 24
                new members
              • 634
                members online
              • 12403
                guests online
              • 167
                new posts
              • 8302
                free games played
              Join the club

              Most viewed forum posts

              Join today and start earning rewards

              You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
              S logo
              Select Language
              Search
              Search Results

              Report to moderator

              Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

              Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

              Submit
              39012170