Jackpot Party Never Give Bonuses

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
10,091
views
70
replies
Last post ago about 5 years by zuga
Dream rj small transparant

LuckyRJ

  • Super Hero
  • male
  • offline

Smoke free since 17th February 2013 until present

Positive Thinking Helps

  • 1318
    thanks given
  • 887
    thanks received
  • Started by
    Super Hero
    2,295
  • last active 17 days ago

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.
    • Dream rj small transparant

      LuckyRJ

      • Super Hero
      • male
      • offline

      Smoke free since 17th February 2013 until present

      Positive Thinking Helps

      • 1318
        thanks given
      • 887
        thanks received
      • Started by
        Super Hero
        2,295
      • last active 17 days ago
      hi all,

      me again with another thread about jackpot party casino

      basically, i have deposited loads now since my last bonus, my last bonus was a £20 for replying to an email, and the last before that was a £5 for reporting the bug with jungle wild slot and they took it down and vanessa issued me that £5 too,

      but since then nothing for a long time, no points for a long time and i have now accumalated 700 points and all i was and have been asking for is for them to add the extra 300 points so i can redeem, getting points in this site is soo hard to do anyway because it is 1 point per £10 wagered and u need 1000 for just £10 bonus

      anyway, i spoke to bruce yesterday and he sent my chat to management and then i had a reply today from vanessa saying no again after they reviewed my account, i ask for a bonus a lot in this casino, but i feel that my history of asking should not affect my bonus chances, but i feel it does with this casino, other casinos i get bonuses without even depositing in them and others i deposit a few times and always get bonuses when i ask, so this is the reason i get really upset about this certain casino (my favourate casino too)  this is the chat scipt i had with vanessa this morning

      it is really long (sorry)

      Vanessa: Hi, my name is Vanessa. How may I help you?
      Robert: hi
      Robert: u probly knew i would come
      Vanessa: I certainly was expecting you.
      Robert: haha
      Robert: so are u a manager
      Vanessa: No I am not.
      Robert: so why did u reply to the email
      Robert: bruce said management will look at it
      Vanessa: The email was written on behalf of management.
      Vanessa: Your request was most certainly looked at by management as mentioned in my email.
      Robert: can i say something
      Robert: ok
      Robert: but
      Robert: at go wild casino, (yes i know this is not them) but they have given me bonus after bonus
      Robert: and i deposit there but only rarely
      Robert: and my bonuses there match my deposits
      Robert: i said this to bruce yesterday
      Vanessa: Yes, I did read your conversation with Bruce.
      Vanessa: That's great that Go Wild offer that to you.
      Robert: i wasnt wanting to compare
      Robert: but i just wanted to show an example
      Robert: other casinos go by what a player has deposited
      Robert: and i feel this casino doesnt
      Robert: and they blacklist me for always asking
      Robert: other casinos dont care players asking
      Robert: that is all i am saying
      Robert: and i am being victimised
      Vanessa: We do Robert, that's why every time we've received a bonus request, we always review their account.
      Robert: and i will not be depositing here anymore
      Vanessa: You are no way being victimised or blacklisted.
      Robert: u dont vanessa
      Robert: u told me so yourself
      Vanessa: We are just a lot more stricter on the bonuses we give out.
      Robert: you said it wont matter when i ask
      Robert: it will always be a no
      Vanessa: I never said that it will always be a no Robert.
      Robert: and u cant say u didnt say that, cos u did
      Robert: yes u did
      Robert: and then u said about other players
      Robert: that is nasty to support
      Robert: u said it when u told me about that
      Robert: and a few other times too
      Robert: and i dont mean to be nasty
      Robert: but as a depositing player in this casino we should get perks
      Robert: especially seeming i have not had one for such a long time now
      Robert: and that is why i feel victimised
      Robert: u look at how much i have deposited
      Robert: since my last bonus
      Robert: hundreds
      Robert: and still u say no
      Robert: it wont matter how much i deposit in this casino anymore
      Robert: i will never get anything
      Robert: and i am just being thobbed off now
      Robert: by (so called management)
      Robert: with that email and the same excuses all the time
      Robert: i have deposited like 300 since my last bonus
      Robert: and if that was other casinos they would have given me a few free chips from depositing that amount
      Vanessa: Robert, you may feel that you haven't got a bonus a while, but that is only because when we did give you bonuses, it was literally one after the other.
      Vanessa: As I mentioned in the email, we are now only allowed to give out bonuses in rare situations.
      Vanessa: So as much I appreciate you enjoying the games and making those deposits, you should now assume that you will receive a bonus from us in return.
      Robert: so me feeling victimised is not a rare situation
      Robert: and me feeling like you are treating me with no respect
      Robert: and my complaints not taken seriously
      Vanessa: I don't understand why you feel vicitimised?
      Robert: i feel im talking to a brick wall
      Robert: its really frustrating
      Robert: vanessa, i never assume i will get a bonus
      Vanessa: We certainly treat you with respect Robert and for every complaint you've had, we've done our best to address them.
      Vanessa: If you never assume, then why are you complaining?
      Robert: but the longer and longer the weeks and months go by without 1
      Robert: it just shows me that i am being treated badly
      Robert: and u dont care
      Robert: because if u cared about the players that deposit a lot
      Robert: u would issue bonuses
      Robert: that is GOOD business
      Vanessa: I do care Robert, but I have mentioned to you a number of times before that we have given you plenty of bonuses in the past.
      Robert: and keep saying no is BAD business
      Vanessa: Our policy has now changed and we are not allowed to be so generous.
      Robert: actually vanessa
      Robert: my bonus ratio ius now at 1/8
      Robert: 100 bonuses and about 800 in deposits
      Vanessa: At the end of the day Robert, we are a business and if we were to constantly match bonuses of give these away for free like other casinos, we would not be making any profit.
      Robert: and at other casinos i deposit in, my bonuses are equal to my deposits
      Vanessa: We would not be able to provide the games that we do (of which I know you enjoy)...and most importantly, I'd be out of a job.
      Robert: see you just keep saying the same sentences
      Vanessa: Because you keep making the same accusations.
      Robert: they are not the same accusations
      Robert: not after i have deposited a lot since my last bonus
      Vanessa: Everything you've said to me today has been the same thing you've said to Bruce yesterday.
      Robert: where is the thank you for them, nothing
      Robert: just a NO
      Robert: and deposit again
      Robert: wait for our JPP riches promotion
      Robert: and blah blah
      Robert: u just dont care
      Vanessa: But if you took advantage of our promotions, you'll realise how much you're actually gaining from us.
      Robert: im sorry
      Robert: no
      Robert: and you think i can deposit now
      Robert: this week
      Robert: after what i have lost the last weeks i played here
      Robert: no i can not
      Robert: and not all players can
      Robert: and these promotions that run once a month for just 1 week is unfair too
      Robert: forcing players to play in a specific week
      Vanessa: I understand that, but we do publish our promotions...so perhaps it's good to plan when you'll deposit.
      Robert: when they might not be able too
      Robert: just because they are published
      Robert: it shouldnt be soo fixed
      Robert: promotions should be flexible
      Robert: and bonuses should be too
      Vanessa: Well the promos are available every month. So if you can't do it one month, then do it the next.
      Robert: seeee
      Robert: unbelievable
      Vanessa: We'll take that all on board Robert, and we'll see what we can offer in the future.
      Robert: i just dont understand why u cant add a tiny 300 points for me
      Robert: after what i have lost the last weeks i have played
      Vanessa: Because I'm not allowed to.
      Robert: well like i said, i wont be depositing here again, im sick of not getting anything from this casino
      Robert: i get much more from others
      Robert: and it makes no difference that the games is unique
      Robert: there is no excuse for just not handing out bonuses for depositing players
      Robert: and like i have said before, most players dont ask, so they never get anything
      Robert: and that is the type of players u like
      Robert: u wont like the players that ask
      Robert: but that should not be stopping bonuses
      Robert: that is victimising players
      Vanessa: That is your assumption Robert.
      Robert: and you know im right as a human
      Robert: not as someone who works for this company
      Robert: and u cant answer your own oppinion
      Robert: when u goto a real land casino, u get perks
      Robert: drinks, meals, blah blah
      Robert: and sometimes bonuses
      Robert: and same for arcades
      Robert: here i now get nothing
      Robert: because u say my past and because i always ask
      Robert: and that should not matter
      Robert: what matters is the present
      Robert: and i do not feel the present matters when u say you review my account
      Robert: because u always say the same thing
      Robert: and all other support staff do too
      Vanessa: You're right, asking shouldn't matter, but your past bonuses do matter....we should all not dismiss the fact that you have already received a lot of bonuses from us.
      Vanessa: We say the same thing, because you assume the same thing.
      Vanessa: Robert, I am not able to continue this conversation with you.
      Vanessa: If you would like to discuss this further, then you may send us an email.
      Vanessa: I hope you have a great day!
      Vanessa: Bye.
      Vanessa has disconnected.

      then she disconnected

      and can i also say, i respect all the support staff, and i like vanessa a lot, she is a very nice support staff member and i do not feel i have spoken out of hand in what i am trying to put accross to them,

      but also, this new information that they say they have (recently changed there bonus terms) this is a new statement, i have never been told this before, so i now just feel they are coming up with any excuse not to give bonuses, and just because these slots that this casino offer is unique and the wager on the bonuses is just 5 X the bonus i still feel they should judt not keep refusing bonuses regardless of players past bonuses and past reputation of always asking ( as they say, they are a business *yes i understand this* but where is the thank yous ) to show there appreciation for the players

      most is said in the chat script,

      please all dont be harsh this time

      thanks

      LuckyRJ
    • Index

      bingocrazy48

      • Mighty! Member
      • female
      • offline
      • 787
        thanks given
      • 1455
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        2,673
      • last active 5 days ago
      RJ,maybe it is time for you to take a break.You have stated you have a gambling problem and from your posts it does seem like it...complaining,wanting to get something for nothing,even your birthday posts..it not even your birthday and you are already looking for free chips.Sorry, but this is how it seems to me.
    • Dream rj small transparant

      LuckyRJ

      • Super Hero
      • male
      • offline

      Smoke free since 17th February 2013 until present

      Positive Thinking Helps

      • 1318
        thanks given
      • 887
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Super Hero
        2,295
      • last active 17 days ago
      Rosebud wrote:

      RJ,maybe it is time for you to take a break.You have stated you have a gambling problem and from your posts it does seem like it...complaining,wanting to get something for nothing,even your birthday posts..it not even your birthday and you are already looking for free chips.Sorry, but this is how it seems to me.


      for your information rosebud you are wrong,

      the reason i made that other thread earlier was because go wild gave me my bonus on the 1st of november, othewrwise i would not have made that thread yet, i would have waited till my bday, so that is why i made that thread early, and i should not need to explain everything for my actions, so before people post harsh comments please think first

      LuckyRJ
    • Index

      bingocrazy48

      • Mighty! Member
      • female
      • offline
      • 787
        thanks given
      • 1455
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        2,673
      • last active 5 days ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • 9s1jj83
      • Avatar 26589
      RJ...I have and I think you need to check out your posts...sorry but you do seem to complain alot!!
    • Dream rj small transparant

      LuckyRJ

      • Super Hero
      • male
      • offline

      Smoke free since 17th February 2013 until present

      Positive Thinking Helps

      • 1318
        thanks given
      • 887
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Super Hero
        2,295
      • last active 17 days ago
      Rosebud wrote:

      RJ...I have and I think you need to check out your posts...sorry but you do seem to complain alot!!


      so now tyhe emphasis of my origional post will now be ignored because of your comment rosebud, and actually,

      there is nothing wrong with complaining, people need to complain more, companys get away with too much, and you think about that,

      if people never complain, companys would never change and make the way they work better would they, it is from people that complain that help companys work better for all people, so to be perfectly honest rosebud, i am doing absolutely nothing wrong in complaining.

      please can you revert back to my origional post and please not let this sidetrack this thread, thank you

      LuckyRJ
    • Avatar 28689

      gunnylab

      • Hero Member
      • offline
      • 86
        thanks given
      • 234
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        657
      • last active about 1 month ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Soad1
      • 9s1jj83
      • Index
      • Index
      • Avatar 26589
      Not So, I honestly think u get your rocks off aggravating the hell out of customer service people at online casinos.  Heres a thought try getting a part time job either out in the real world or at home to earn some cash and then blow it at online casinos instead of this begging chit.  U remind me of when I go to Northern Kentucky from Cincinnati the back way.  At this one traffic light are the beggars wanting money.  I can vision u standing there with a sign wanting comp and free chips.  GET A LIFE!!  I am only posting what other LCB members are thinking.  I really wish there was an ignore button to click on this site.  I would click ignore on 2people.  U for all the whinning and I would click on myself so I didnt have to read all the BS I type.  I officially apologize to Zuga, Lips, Blueday, My favorite Froggy and all the rest of the moderators on LCB for my post but for god's sake someone had to do it.  Rosebud, I thank you for your posts.

      This comment is rated PG 13 for honestly and posting about a hopeless soul.
    • Index

      blueday

      • admin
      • offline
        • 18132
          thanks given
        • 9800
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          20,104
        • last active 3 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Me
        • Soad1
        • Index
        • 9s1jj83
        • Avatar 26589
        Lucky - I read the transcript and you certainly gave Vanessa a hard time.  If a casino is restricting it's bonuses, there is very little that you can do about it.   Unfortunately, it is not written in their terms and conditions that you will receive lots of free chips because you are a depositor.  I recommend you find another casino that gives free chips in between each deposit and I think you will be a lot happier then.  

        blue
      • Dream rj small transparant

        LuckyRJ

        • Super Hero
        • male
        • offline

        Smoke free since 17th February 2013 until present

        Positive Thinking Helps

        • 1318
          thanks given
        • 887
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,295
        • last active 17 days ago
        so my dont be harsh comment was asking for trouble, your opinion gunnylab is soo wrong actually, but im not wasting my time, good bye forum, im sick of the way i get treated on this forum for voicing my opinions, other people just attack attack and people agree with them, what kind of a forum is that,

        unbelievable these forum members are towards me, for pointing out things and complaining, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
        RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
        RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
        RRRRRRRRRR

        ok, flame starts now seeming gunnylab flamed me,

        im no begger, and i DO NOT get my rocks of aggravating support staff what so ever AND I DO NOT BEG, i am trying hard not to swear, unlike gunnylab which he did, i am not lowering myself to that level because i am not that kind of a person, but i will tell you something else, I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER begged and will NEVER ever beg, so get that fact right gunnylab before you start accusing FALSE accusations and making other forum members look bad when they are not

        and hopw dare you also insult my life saying  (get a life) seriously, everyone has there own problems and you have a nerve saying such a nasty comment like this, and you know what else gunnylab, i have never ever slated you for posts you made, and i have never slated any others for posts they made, other than that mind doc thread, which yet again i rest my case, the majority of people stuck up for all the same members and totally made me to be the one in the wrong when i was the one who got attacked, seriously, and no im not playing the (im a victim card in all of this, but come on people think about it, im getting treated on this forum like dirt

        and comments and people thanking others for comments and ignoring my origional post is also out of order

        EACH post should be treated as its own, and not treated as just yet another post that gets ignored or people attack the author of the thread, i have a serious point i am making in this thread and now the point has now been totally ignored

        and blueday yes maybe you are right, i should stop playing at jackpot party because they just dont seem to like to give bonuses i should just stay with go wild

        OMG and im not apoligising either
      • 1455158 712091978802419 1724984601 n

        Feelin froggy

        • admin
        • female
        • offline
        • 2921
          thanks given
        • 4698
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          5,637
        • last active 9 hrs ago
        My goodness LuckyRJ hun. You're not being attacked. On the contrary, the members have responded to you kindly in many cases considering the nature of a lot of your posts. I think sometimes your expectations are a bit unrealistic. You can't expect bonus after bonus. It doesn't hurt to ask but it seems that they've accommodated you on numerous occasions. You can't post a chat transcript like that and expect it to show you in a positive light. Frankly it comes across as harassment of the chat representatives. I think you probably knew that since your closing remark was "please all don't be harsh". Yes, there are casinos that are very generous and if that makes you happy then stick to those casinos.

        As for this forum. A forum is a place for people to speak freely. Just as you speak freely on this public forum, members must have the opportunity to reply. We don't always like what is said but hey that's what keeps it interesting. 

        If you choose not to come back that is your choice. No one is asking you to leave or pushing you out.
      • Dream rj small transparant

        LuckyRJ

        • Super Hero
        • male
        • offline

        Smoke free since 17th February 2013 until present

        Positive Thinking Helps

        • 1318
          thanks given
        • 887
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,295
        • last active 17 days ago
        Feelin froggy wrote:

        You can't post a chat transcript like that and expect it to show you in a positive light. Frankly it comes across as harassment of the chat representatives. I think you probably knew that since your closing remark was "please all don't be harsh". Yes, there are casinos that are very generous and if that makes you happy then stick to those casinos.



        th reason i posted the full chat manuscript is because i wanted to show it how it was, i actually dont feel that is was bad how i was talking in the chat manuscript anyway, and vanessa is a nice person i talk to her all the time, and i wasnt giving her any agro, because if that was the case she would have said, and she didnt did she, she always talks human to me, unlike other casinos support chat, and i always talk to her about loads of things

        so i have absolutely have nothing wrong with vanessa, she is only doing her job at the end of the day and they are only following the rules,

        and i also said this to her when i went back a min later cos she disconnected the chat before i could say it
      • Me

        zuga

        • admin
        • male
        • offline

        "All it takes for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing "

        Check out our No Deposit Casino and No Deposit Bingo lists.

        • 6419
          thanks given
        • 8859
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          6,564
        • last active 2 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • 1455158 712091978802419 1724984601 n
        • Soad1
        • Index
        • Index
        • 9s1jj83
        • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Rj you do complain a lot, and that's fine if its grounded. And you sure are free to voice your opinion, but then again so is everyone else.

        I mean you do seem to go too far to get a free chip ( and it ain't the first time you do so ), so it is only natural that some may feel you are complaining for nothing. And I'm certainly one of them.

        I sure ain't gonna tap you on the back and say poor you for not getting the free chip. Lets face the reality here for a change.
        Some time ago you posted about your gambling addiction, you complain a lot, perhaps it is a time to quit playing for a while. Just a friendly suggestion.

        Zuga
      • Avatar 26589

        gabby

        • Mighty! Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 1046
          thanks given
        • 1458
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3,270
        • last active 21 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • 9s1jj83
        I have not read much of this but noticed "I have deposited loads since my last bonus".

        How on gods green earth can you deposit loads if you have no job and accept public assistance (as you have previously stated).

        Sorry... but THAT really gripes me.
      • Avatar 26589

        gabby

        • Mighty! Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 1046
          thanks given
        • 1458
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3,270
        • last active 21 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • 9s1jj83
        LuckyRJ wrote:

        AND I DO NOT BEG,  I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER begged and will NEVER ever


        The chat seemed like nothing but begging.
      • Avatar 26589

        gabby

        • Mighty! Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 1046
          thanks given
        • 1458
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3,270
        • last active 21 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • 9s1jj83
        LuckyRJ wrote:

        [, and vanessa is a nice person i talk to her all the time,


        If you 'talk to her all the time' like the chat you posted, she has the patience of a saint.
      • Avatar 26589

        gabby

        • Mighty! Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 1046
          thanks given
        • 1458
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3,270
        • last active 21 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • 9s1jj83
        LuckyRJ wrote:

        good bye forum


        Last post on this thread.

        Lucy, If you want to leave the forum, as you often state, you don't need to announce it, you can just leave.  I don't want to be rude but the.. I'm leaving... I'm forum dirt....I'm done here... Goodbye forum.... get's old and nobody takes you seriously. An hour after you posted 'goodbye forum', you posted in the Slotastic thread and again here.
        Rated:
        5.0
        / 5

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 25
        new members
      • 564
        members online
      • 13384
        guests online
      • 178
        new posts
      • 2776
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170